Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 9:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 4:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 3:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 3:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 3:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 3:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 3:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 3:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 2:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 2:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Heeere
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 23

New Families [Makoto] [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Families [Makoto] [M]

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:22 pm
Mitsu follows her out into the rain. The two of them hopping to the next rooftops, rain splattering over their coats. Mitsu dispels his transformation jutsu once they get far enough away that the family or any passerby's wouldn't see them, wanting to return to his old self now. Taking his mask off to breathe, holding it by the face in his hand, he take s a time to sigh and breathe deep of the humid misty air. His white eyes looking tired from the experience with that. The rain pitter pattering on the tile next to him puts him at ease as he takes his time to think.

He looks to Makoto as he drops into a seating position on the edge of their rooftop.
"So... how you feeling with all of this huh?" He laughs a bit, a weary thing with all of this hitting him just now. "Kind of surreal isnt it?"

[1165]
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats Here
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 6500

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:29 pm
Makoto takes off her mask as well, cancelling the Transformation Technique. She looks... ill at ease with herself, wringing her hands as she tries to regulate her breathing. Let go of it. It was necessary, and no taint will follow. You were nothing but honest. Your intentions were pure. She reassures herself internally over and over until she has the strength to talk.
"...Yeah. Yeah, it was...horrible. I need..." She stares at the sky, letting the rain fall on her face. "...Yul. It was okay, wasn't it?" The priestess asks her worm.

"It was necessary. Wash your hads off it, and let the shame run away with the rain."

Makoto laughs weakly as well "It's more like it's far too real. Do you think that kid will eventually do this very same thing? They were so scared. I made sure to be as nice as I could, but I think that only made me more threatening..."

She offers a hand to Mitsu. "...I've decided we shouldn't be arguing again, by the way."

[1208]
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:52 pm
He looks up at her "You decided did you?" He laughs at it again, finding it kind of funny as he takes her hand "And.. yeah. He probably will. Hopefully he wont but this clearly works. Not just on the family but on us too." He pulls her to sit with him. "Theres a nice grilled fish place near by if you wanna forget about all this"

"Honestly though... I'll say you should get used to the idea? Since I don't expect this'll be the last of what we need to do in terms of this kind of thing"

[1265]
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats Here
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 6500

Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:09 pm
"I have to get used to it. That doesn't mean I should like it. It means the opposite, in fact." She nods, as if talking to herself. "Otherwise, otherwise you just...grow jaded, and don't change anything at all for the better."

She stares at the clouds. The sound of the rain, having someone who maybe wasn't as horrible as she thought by her side... It felt nice. Maybe she could get used to it. It'd make these things easier.

Was it really wrong to get attached?

"...Let's go for that fish. Me and Yul are hungry."

Exit Claims:
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen