Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Heeere
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 23

Deep Delve [Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Delve [Makoto]

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:28 am
"I dont GO to temples! And as for my strain earlier I accidentally tried looking at every book within a hundred meters of me. That kind of thing tends to hurt your head for more than a few seconds!" Well atleast he didn't have to play it off anymore. But honestly it was being tired. He doesnt flinch as she moves closer though, turning up his head just a little bit to look at her with defiant white eyes, his arms crossed over his chest.

"And what do you mean by an Impasse Hm?" His veins show again. His byakugan active, just in case it was necessary and perhaps just to look a bit spooky he would assume. WHo did this woman think she was? Was she threatening him? If anything he'd have to end up transforming away but.. still. Would do him no good to back down like a coward
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats Here
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 6500

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:37 am
She pokes him in the forehead. Hard. Given her strength, it's actually rather painful.
"It means you're going to have to promise to me to not tell anyone or I'll have my god lay eggs in your body while you sleep."

"Did you really need to threaten him with that?"
Well, it was not really something she could actually do, but it was good anough as a threat, she figured. People who were not of the faith did not generally want to be full of giant, flesh-eating centipedes, which she saw as mostly a common character flaw. Putting her hands on her hips, the priestess looks down at the three-inch-shorter boy, huffing.

"And I'll know, too." She puts on her best "clan elder" tone of voice. "So no sharing other clan's secrets. Or I'll have to be very rude."
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:45 am
"As if you could get into my family compound. My father and mother would have you throwing up that bug before you could blink" He takes a simple approach, a flick to one of her tenketsu. A minor application of Gentle fist. It would sting for sure. Only a little bit towards her chakra flow but enough it mattered.

"You're not the only one with some clan secrets" He looks up at her, not intimidated by her three inch difference or her threat. He had no idea who this was or who she thought she was but he enjoyed it. He smiles up at her, the exchange was honestly fun. Even if a bit snarky and pissy.
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:53 am
Makoto is, naturally, fuming. Deeply confused about that smile as she leans down slightly to be eye-to-eye. "That's fine, you don't deserve having a centipede anyways! It is a holy honor. Instead, you'll just have to cope being short all your life, because I'll curse you."

She also cannot do that, but that's not going to stop her from saying it. Honesty may be an important virtue, but she is a holy woman, she is allowed some impurity here when dealing with this white-eyed, god-disrepecting, faithless heathen.

"You're getting too worked up about this." The Honest Worm reminds her. "It is unbefitting of you".

She whispers back"What the clan elders don't see won't bother them. ANYWAYS You're a godless heathen who knows nothing at all! And I shouldn't even be speaking to you in the first place." She pouts, crossing her arms.
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:09 am
"It is advantageous for me to be small! Less of me to hit and I am faster and more agile while I cut your legs!" He says it proudly while he keeps his chin up high. A smug aura exiding from him as he enjoyed their banter. "Regardless I have to go and practice my techniques without some girl with a bug in her stomach watching me." He takes his scrolls and leaves, accidentally leaving a scroll behind listing one of the mid rank raiton techniques like the chidori katana and the lightning clone. He'd show her once he had trained. He'd show her! Yes! A rival!!! A goal to strive for! To shove her superiority in her weird bug swallowing face!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mitsu Hyuuga on Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:28 am
"That was, quite frankly, beneath our station"

Once the boy leaves, Makoto is forced to agree, bowing her head as she sits down to look towards her own medical studies.

"...I apologize. I lost my composure."

"You are still basically child, one supposes. Your predecessor was much the same. Take this as a lesson. Not letting in the filth also means not sinking into petty arguments. One must not be attached to victory, much less in things like a children's spiteful insulting match."

She sighs, crossing her arms. In some ways, carrying a god was a lot like opening oneself for constant scrutiny. Still, he was not wrong. Mastering one's emotions was vital...

Therefore, she sets to studying, to at least push them away until she can let them out in training

Exit Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650