Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageToday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Save the Turtles Empty Save the Turtles

Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:55 pm
Missions (1A):
Daiko
Citizen

Save the Turtles Empty Re: Save the Turtles

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:26 pm
Daiko sits casually at the bench in which he usually is, and stretches out. He had a pretty eventful past couple of days, and though he probably would do well with some rest, he decided that he may as well see if Saya is up for doing some sort of missions. She usually always found a way to him whenever it was convenient for the both of them, and he assumed this time would be no different. If he saw her appear out of nowhere as per usual, he would get up and wave her along to join him at the mission's office. Today wasn't too crazy of an expedition, though on accident Daiko had picked up an A-Rank scroll, and opened it up before really paying attention to the skill level that was required. With a look of shock on his face, Daiko would then show the scroll to Saya. "Can you believe this shit? Someone is bullying some turtles!" Daiko's look of surprise soon turned to a look of disgust, before returning to his neutral disposition. "We should go take care of this." He nodded, and hopefully, they would be on their way. 

Assuming that the usual group would be there, Daiko would look over at Pinochio and give him a nod. "What's up Pinoch. Y'all learn  any cool new things?" Daiko would turn his head as they began to walk thinking to himself for a moment. He would assume that if people are snatching up sea turtles, it would likely be around the ocean. Not entirely sure what exactly these poachers would look like, he would stay on high alert as they walked through the city streets looking for the beaches. He wondered if the culprits would be ballsy enough to actually try selling the turtle shells in the main markets. Daiko decided that they might as well check first, and then find if they can catch the villains in the act later. 

Daiko looks towards his companions. "Saya. I think we should first go to the market district and see if we see people selling things like turtle shells as souvenirs or serving up the soup. I can't really think of WHY someone would want to steal precious turtles or eat them for that matter, but I think that might be our best bet for the moment." Waiting for some sort of affirmation, Daiko would pick up the pace to match Saya's, which he assumed would be nearly as fast as she could go. Though he was a bit slower than her when she was at full speed, he didn't lag behind so poorly that he would've been left in the dust. As the cobbled roads begin to get a bit nicer and a bit cleaner, Daiko confirmed that they were in the market district. Time would only tell what they were able to find here, and if they would have to end up going to the beaches looking for heads to smack. Daiko knew that Saya didn't like violence, but deep down... He wanted just a bit to find someone's ass to kick. 

[518]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:06 pm
It was an exciting day! After a tough stent of training and very dangerous missions, and then their plans getting sort of interupted by Daiko having them commentate a quidditch match, Saya was finally ready for that well needed day of rest. Even better, She'd been able to call on the aid of her friend Ragnar, who was much more excited to be summoned to Kiri now that a vissage of the goddess Freyja herself was in the village. Now listeners, I want to prepare you. Like. Really prepare you for the scene coming up. When our dear protagonist does something, she does not do it in half measures, so when I say today was all about getting a feel for the sea in the old ways taught by the otterbrook clan, I have to emphasize that she stepped into character fully. She wore a long flowing dress hand woven and dyed purple naturally. In place of an extravagant top she wore a heavy leather chest piece of interlocking strips adorned with various animal bones and teeth she bought off ninja amazon(patent pending) and her hair was pulled back and braided with intricately carved runic beads every few inches. Across her back was a large round punch shield similar to Freyja's own, though it was blue and white and very clearly made out of foam, and at her side were two short handled axes, yes, also made out of foam.

Ai wore a similar outfit, with a blue skirt and red shield, and pinochio was adorned with furs so thick it was hard to tell it was even him, save for the long nose poking out. While that is a sight in and of itself, it would not be a Saya topic if that were all. Oh no. That would be far too tame. Saya walked ahead of the group, leading the way with Freyja and Ragnar on either side. Ai and coach hefted a large viking longship that she'd SOMEHOW managed to aquire or make, and had decided to carry all the way to the docks instead of just making it there like a rational human, and in the center of the ship two small feet dangled from the edge where pinochio was trying his best to help carry the load, despite him being several feet shorter then anyone else in the group--oh. I've forgotten one major detail. The coach puppet was still wearing a standard gym goach uniform with the short shorts, but hanging beside his whistle was a chord necklace with an intricate silver hammer. The moment Daiko spoke, any thought of fun was gone. I mean they had to save the turtles right?

In response to Daiko's question, pinochio dropped from his hanging position, but didn't say a word. Instead, he simply motioned to the rediculous outfits the group was wearing. That was really all he needed to say anyway.

"Right. We gotta save the turtles. If we don't find them in the market, we can take my new boat." She motioned to the longship as pinochio, with a hop, took his carrying position back up, tiny legs flailing as he found a propper grip.

(TWC 529)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:16 pm
Daiko nods. The market was his first guess and what his gut told him, but he definitely would find it pretty awesome to go sailing on a boat with Saya. It looked like it had been brought up from the earth, and created with love, or something like that. Nodding his head, Daiko stretches out as they begin to get closer to the market. They weren't too far off from where they needed to be, and he was pretty amped up to find whoever it was that was hurting these turtles. They were just delicate creatures, and Daiko didn't think that they deserved to be hunted when there were already so few left to be around. Daiko thought to himself if he had actually ever SEEN any of his turtles, even though that he was around the beaches quite a bit in his first few weeks in this village. Maybe if they did manage to find whoever was hurting the turtles, Daiko would be able to kill them and rip their heart out. He wasn't sure why, but the last time that he had killed someone he had a craving to rip out their heart, and he had gained power for it. Either way, that wasn't important right now. 

Daiko was mainly focused on the task at hand, and the way him and Saya would handle it. Whether they stuck together or not, Daiko decided to start going around at the stalls, looking at the different wares. It seemed that not many were selling junk or animal carcasses, and there were quite a few interesting things to be purchased. There were different kinds of ornamanetal shells, as well as sand dollars and things that seemed to be mainly focused towards the tourists. This wouldn't do... There were also places that sold different kind of shirts, all with different catchphrases on them. Daiko's favorite was likely one that said Life is a Beach, as well as one that said 'Suna? More like die Soona'. Daiko wasn't exactly sure what this Suna place was, but he asumed it was pretty dusty. In any matter, Daiko decided to head into one shop that seemed to be better off than many of the other places, though he wasn't entirely sure what caught his eye about it. Walking in, he noticed that there were several different things for sale, all seeming to be 'stuffed' versions of exotic animals. 

Looking around, Daiko casually glanced at the different wares. That's when he saw it. It looked like there were ornamental kunai that were put in sheaths of turtle shell. The patterns were beautiful and intricate, though it still pissed Daiko off... This beauty was meant to be on the back of one of Kiri's endangered creatures, not hanging in a shop for some rich piece of shit to walk off with if they had so much as gotten the feeling to spend some money. Descreetly, Daiko would exit the shop to find Saya. He had a few words about the stall he was at to talk to her about. 

[512]
[1040]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:38 pm
THis was an incredibly important mission. Still, bringing Saya of all people into a shop full of cool and unique items was not the best idea. She was literally a kid in a candy shop, zipping to and fro checking out all the unique items. She stopped at the t-shirt stand about the same time daiko had, glancing at the catch phrases and giggling. There was one on the stand that simply said "kono-who?" with a picture of an empty lot. She wasn't sure why it was funny, but busted out laughing all the same. There were various tools and instruments, but then she caught sight of something. There was a guitar made from a turtle shell on the back wall. About the same time Daiko noticed the kunai, she picked up the guitar and let out a sigh. That meant this was the place, and she'd have to do actual serious ninja stuff now. 

"Crap. I need to go tell daiko what's up. maybe if we do a good job we can keep some stuff from here as a bonus though.... That would be real nice." She searched the store for her friend, but couldn't find hide or hair of the scruffy headed boy. With a shrug she figured maybe he'd gone back outside, and then she realized, all at once, that she was probably supposed to be outside keeping watch and letting him go check the stuff out. See. That made sense. If she was being honest, She took off at a run, shifting left and right as she dodged display racks and various items that were for sale, stopped to check out an especially pretty turtle shell comb and hair brush set, shook her head as she realized what that meant, and continued towards the door. 

Outside she would immediately see her friend and drop her head awkwardly. "Yanno. It occured to me as I was looking through all the cool stuff that they were selling that it might have been your intention to go in and check all of the things out while I stayed outside to make sure nothing scary or questionable happened outside. It also occured to me that this plan probably played on my natural problem with getting side tracked, and would have stopped me from spending so much time looking at cool stuff while we were supposed to be focusing on the task at hand. It did not come to my realization in time to stop me from also going in and finding lots of neat stuff BUT i did find something. Dunno if you saw anything, but theres a turtle shell guitar and a reeeaaalllyyyy pretty comb and brush set that i really wanted and then i realized they were made of turtle and thats specifically what we were looking for so i noted that I could not get them and also that I should tell you about them so I looked for you but you weren't inside and that's when i realized i shoulda stayed outside."

(TWC 1035)
Daiko
Citizen

Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:44 am
Daiko blinked for a second, taking in the excitedly fast words that were coming out of Saya's mouth as she rambled about what she saw and what she thought she was supposed to be doing. Though it wasn't much of an issue, as Daiko could perfectly understand what she had meant, his eyes widened for a second due to the volume of her voice. There was a pretty burly-looking dude that was eyeing them from behind the counter of the shop they were just at, and he was glaring them down. Before Daiko had a chance to look back, he noticed that the tough guy was putting his finger to his ear, and was saying something inaudible. Probably some sort of seal... If it wasn't already confirmed before, this made Daiko sure of it. This was the place that they were indeed looking for. Judging by all the turtle shell accessories and the sketchy-looking bodyguard, they would be in for some sort of fight. Looking over at Saya, he decides to say what he had just heard.

Daiko blinks for a second. "So, don't look now, but it looks like the guy behind the stall has heard what we were talking about, and it looks like he is calling for backup... I'm not entirely sure what you want to do about this but considering, I wouldn't mind kicking some poacher ass right about now. How about you, Pinoch?" Daiko would then look over, before turning his attention to Saya. "And yo, I'll tell you what. If we end up beating them up without actually injuring them too badly, then I'd be down to go get some ice cream. I found a sweet mochi shop just a few blocks down from where that Mappo Tofu joint is at, and I would kill for some of that right now." Rubbing his stomach, Daiko considered that he hadn't eaten in what felt like weeks. It's crazy how time flies. 

By the time Daiko had finished with his own ramble, it had seemed that the guard had one other friend come out, who was just as large as him. The two of them stared down at the two ninja, Daiko and Saya, giving them a grunt of disapproval. 'If you know what's good for you...' One of the men takes out a bike chain, while the other one cracks his knuckles. 'You'll be getting the fuck out of here.'

Daiko wasn't one to take a threat, but he wanted to wait for a moment to see how Saya would react. He was ready for just about anything, but he didn't want to have to use his Black Threads to take these guys down a peg. He was worried about what the reaction would be of the villagers around, as well as the damage that he might cause in case he had lost some control of himself in the joy of killing. Either way, Daiko was prepared to whoop these guys' asses, and then afterward save the turtles. 

[503]
{1543}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:39 pm
"So yea I really think tha--whot?" She'd been so focused on trying to focus instead of allowing her mind to wander to all the hecking cool things she'd seen that she hadn't really been paying much attention to the world around her. SHE hadn't. Her eyes still shifted to and frow, even as her partition of their shared consciousness ignored these things. Pinochio, who was standing just behind Saya glanced to and fro. The moment Daiko commented about the cashier, he locked in and watched the two thugs begin to approach. Saya turned just in time to be nearly face to chest with the first.

".....you are a very large man.....I do like Ice cream though." She kind of... took a short step back, patting his chest in appologies for having basically turned directly into his behemoth muscles. Pinochio cracked his knuckles in response to Daiko's question, and then let out a disappointed sigh. Saya raised one hand at the thug holding a bike chain. Slowly the threads connected to her fingers flared into light, slowly trailing from her skin to dip down and float towards the thug before her. He made no movement to attack her. He couldn't. Behind him, there was a loud 'ahem' as Ai stood waiting for their attention. From her position it was more than easy enough to simply take a step to the side and allow her own threads to brush against the enemy who dared to threaten her sister. Granted, that caused her body to fall lifelessly to the ground as the chakra threads chose a new target, BUT it made it quite dificult for this non super powered man to do basically anything.

"I got mine Daiko.... He won't be going anywhere anytime soon.... That is unless he has some way to make himself suddenly stronger like my trifle. Doesn't look very ninja to me though, so i'm not holding out hope!" While the statement could be taken with more than a drop of arrogance, there was no suggestion of intenion in her voice. She spoke as casually as she would if they were hanging out in the town square.

".....That means daiko gets the other one and as usual I don't get to punch their face in doesn't it?" It was nothing new for pinochio to be the last up in the 'getting to kick bad guy butt' line. While his persona was technically the leader of team puppet, and his partition kept the bullk of the strategic and analytical portions of saya's own mind, he was actually the weakest of the team. At D rank he could move as quickly as the girls or coach, but he didn't quite hold the unique protective gifts of the freyja puppet, or the raw ninjutsu potential of Ai. Coach.... Tried really hard, and he could probably... um... Ok. He was actually the second weakest of the team.

"if you'd known what was good for you, dear sirs, you would have chosent not to approach us. " The three spoke in perfect unison, three distinct voices somehow coming from three separate points tied to the core of team puppet.

(TWC 1559)
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:00 pm
Daiko nodded, having seen Saya create threads that had pulled off of her fingers, and essentially trapping the man holding the bike chain in place. This had meant that it was Daiko's job to take on the remaining dude. Daiko didn't think much of it, considering that the other dude had gone down so easily, that this dude would obviously be a piece of cake. The scruffy-haired ninja approached the man, who looked down at him with beady eyes. 'Ah, fuck...' Daiko silently thought to himself, though he wanted to put on some sort of show to try and impress his allies. Walking straight up to the dude, Daiko took a swing, with his powerful and admirable 5 strength. The man simply caught Daiko's fist, grabbed his arm with his other hand, and then kicked Daiko square in the gut. 

Ouch. That shit hurt. Daiko went flying back, the sound of torn flesh being sort of like paper being ripped in a silent classroom. Yikes. Daiko looked down at his stumpy arm, though he didn't really feel it all that much. 'YOU WANT SOME MORE, CHICKEN-SKIN?" The man screamed, throwing the arm down on the ground. That was his first mistake. Daiko then approached again, doing hand-seals behind his back with one hand. Snake, Hare, Ram, Tiger, Horse. Daiko then went to swing with his left arm, which wasn't currently laying on the ground like his right was. The man's second mistake was catching Daiko's fist a second time. 

Daiko had used Added Weight Rock with the hand-seals he had performed, and this caused the man to essentially freeze in place from the weight of his own body. Though he was strong enough to keep his body from caving in on itself, he was slow enough that the added weight simply made him immobile. Daiko leans down to pick up his disembodied arm and held the ripped end to the stump that it had been ripped from, and threads easily connected his arm back to where it should've been. It twitched a little bit and felt weird. Still, it was pretty cool that he was able to do that. He always had wondered what would happen if he got one of his limbs ripped off. Looking back at Saya, Daiko gives a single thumbs up with his left arm, while his right arm kind of dangled a little bit by his side, twitching a little bit as life was restored inside of it. 

Daiko nods. "Aight, I took care of mine too. What should we do with these guys?" Daiko looks over and sees that Pinoch looks antsy to start kicking something. "Pinoch, you want to take it from here?" Daiko would then take a few step backs next to Saya, and watch to see what this puppet was capable of. Considering both of them were essentially frozen in place, Daiko could see Pinoch getting a few good shots off before they found some way to restrain them, or take them in if they needed to. After that, of course. They would likely turn in the mission and be on their way.  

[Exit]

[505]
{2048}

[100] + [4900] = [5000/5000] Starburst
[1400] + [1100] = [2500/2500] Gigavolt A
[500/2500] Swamp of the Underworld

[2000] +40 AP

[2000/2000] Drop The Turtles, You Fiend
+8000 Ryo
+40 AP

Total AP Gained -- 
+80 AP
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:19 pm
"HELL YEA I WANNA TAKE IT FROM HERE!!! I'MMA RIP THEIR ARMS OFF THE WAY THEY RIPPED YOURS OFF LETS DO THIS I'M RIPPED AND READY!!!!" This was the first time someone had actually asked Pinochio to participate. In anything. Sure he was always around, and often was tasked with teaching the young ninja they met on their journey, but when serious combat time came it was always 'Pinochio go ahead and find a rooftop to lay on I'll need the extra threads'. It was a crying shame. He was a super tough, three and a half foot tall, long nosed little fighter. It wasn't to be however.

"When..... Uh. When did THAT start happening?" She wasn't freaked out, but as saya formed the hand seals for her jutsu she gave a confused look at her teammate. Had he always been so nonchalant about having apendages just simply ripped off? maybe this was like that time he broke a bar with his knee? The more she thought about it, the more she realized he'd definitely not kneed the bar. Had it been some threads like her chakra threads that'd done it? She shrugged off the question. They would almost definitely talk about it later. She formed the last seal and activated what was the full weight of her Mokuton. Trifle of the senju flowed through her body, lighting her form up with blue chakra only noticeable with doujutsu. A branch of mokuton flowed from her chest down to the ground and zipped towards the building.

Closing one eye she shifted the technique just far enough to try and do what she needed it to do without accidentally destroying anything important. The man behind the counter rushed to the center of the store thinking it was coming for him in a futile attempt to save himself. The idiot.

Pinochio shot forward. He wasn't a strong puppet, but he could do things. Taking a large barrel that was conveniently placed just beside the door he slammed it down on the man who was frozen by Daiko's jutsu, and kicked him over to his side before turning to the last man. With one kick he shot them both into the building where Saya's wood style sat. Six pillars shot up, just off center from the middle of the building. All too quickly a dome of mokuton formed up about twenty meters wide, and then shrank quickly. The end result was a tree where the corrupt shop had once sat, with the three thugs faces peeking out from a knott in the center. Heres where things get interesting. She'd accidentally found the last few turtles, her jutsu ripping their cages open but plot conveniently not harming any of them. They were surrounded by half broken crates of......ARE THOSE CACTUSES?! Well. I believe the proper term is cacti. They had been smuggling cacti in bulk. There were easily a thousand of the things packed in shipping crates. The turtles crept out, and began to munch before the team could get them back home.

Mission well done.

(TWC 2070 putting 2070 towards lightning release(2070/4k) claiming 8500 ryo and no ap for mission cuz im capped exit topic closed! )
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:23 pm