Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
26 Posts - 17%
25 Posts - 17%
15 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
11 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Keita
Keita
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 210250
100%

Squall Line Empty Squall Line

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:18 am
Name: Squall Line
Element: Tempest
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Particular Jutsu Type:  
Backstory:

Appearance: 
Spoiler:
Squall Line A9c5302c7afd27f7ac3bb6c089024839
A large sweeping cloud that is constantly roiling with winds and lightning swirling around it tumultuously.

Handseals: Rat -> Serpent -> Hare -> Boar -> Dragon
Duration: up to 3 posts
Cooldown: posts used +2
Range: 30m
Power: 50
Speed: 50
Health: -
Stat Boosts: -
What it does: Squall Line forms a horizontal vortex covered in a dark cloud in front of the user, which then shoots towards a direction, rapidly expanding to its maximum size when it gets 1m away from the user. The vortex's maximum size is 30m in length, 10m in height, and 10m in depth, and travels at jutsu speed in a straight line towards a target area. Anything that gets hit by the technique takes lightning damage equal to the technique's power, and attempts to trap whatever is caught in it, preventing movement and carrying them along with the technique if their strength is less than this technique's power. When the technique reaches its maximum range, which is 30m from where it was used, it will slow to a stop and sit there for the rest of the duration. If any target is trapped within this technique for 2 posts, they will be knocked unconscious for the remainder of the topic

If a target in the topic has any Pressure Stacks, they will be subject to the pull of this technique from 10m further away per Pressure stack on them, and consume the stacks on them, regardless if they get pulled in or not.

If the target has 5 or more Convection Stacks, the stacks are consumed, meaning they only need to be in the technique for a single post to be knocked unconscious.

If the target has any Moisture Stacks, they will need 10 more strength per stack to resist the pull effect. Regardless if they were pulled or not, this will consume all Moisture Stacks from the target/s.

Unlike most Tempest techniques, this technique does not give the Tempest passive.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 2500
Action Cost: 40
Mastery: Y
Bonus Requirements: 
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, or Village Exclusive: Site Canon

Last edited by Keita on Wed May 05, 2021 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Souji
Souji
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 23350
100%

Squall Line Empty Re: Squall Line

Tue May 04, 2021 12:26 pm
Looks fine to me, Trial approved
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Tue May 04, 2021 3:26 pm
Few things.

#1. Not too familiar with the three stacks that are in this technique, but i'm guessing they come from other tempest based techniques?
#2. "Anything that gets hit by the cloud takes lightning damage equal to the jutsu's power, and attempts to trap whatever is caught in a spinning, swirling vortex in the center of the technique, preventing movement and carrying them along with the technique if their strength is less than this technique's power"

the part about the vortex. From the description it just like just a formation of rolling clouds, but when does the vortex form and at what speed? Also does the vortex have a certain size?
Keita
Keita
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 210250
100%

Wed May 05, 2021 2:35 am
#1 - yeah, I wanted this approved first, so that I can reference this for other jutsu that use the stacks, to see if a jutsu can give x amount of stacks, etc.

#2 - I suppose I didn't really word this properly in the jutsu, but I fixed it, but the cloud is essentially a sideways twister filled with water and lightning that moves forward, so the entire jutsu is the vortex, technically.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 pm
#1. Here's what we will do. We can leave it as is for now and once the other techniques get approved and we have a clear outline of those stacks we can come back and revisit this.
#2 Thank you

Approved
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum