Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
16 Posts - 19%
12 Posts - 14%
12 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 13%
9 Posts - 11%
6 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Go down
Haruto Kenzo
Haruto Kenzo
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Ryo : 4000
100%

Summoning: Rising Summon Pillar Empty Summoning: Rising Summon Pillar

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:08 am
Name: Summoning: Rising Summon Pillar
Element: N/A
Specialty: Space-Time
Particular Jutsu Type: Summoning

Appearance: After the user applies their hands to the ground, a small summoning circle appears between their hands, which almost instantly expands in size. As the user manipulates the jutsu, it leaves behind small black summoning seal lines which lead back to the original point. When activated, a large pillar of chakra erupts upward from the summoning circle.
Handseals: 
C-Rank = Dragon -> Ox -> Dog
B-Rank = Monkey -> Dragon -> Ox -> Dog
A-Rank = Bird -> Monkey -> Dragon -> Ox -> Dog
Duration: Up to 3 Posts
Cooldown: Posts used +1
Range: 30 Meters
Power:
C-Rank = 20
B-Rank = 30
A-Rank = 50
Speed:
C-Rank = 20
B-Rank = 30
A-Rank = 50
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user applies their hands to the ground, where a small summoning circle composed of black seals appears, which quickly expands to 5 meters in radius (10 meters in diameter). This circle can be freely manipulated by the user along the floor, though it cannot move off the ground, and it cannot move more than 30 meters from the user's location. This summoning circle possesses health equal to the power of the jutsu and travels at a speed equal to jutsu speed.

At any point, after the user creates the circle, they may choose to activate it. Upon activation, the summoning circle erupts, and an ethereal object rises in height, up to 10 meters within the 10-meter diameter of the summoning circle, forming a cylindrical structure. This object is typically a simple mass of energy, usually a tiny pillar the color of the user's chakra, and possessing a small effect that resembles the user's primary nature element (I.E., if the user's central element was water, a geyser of water reaching a waterfall might tumble upwards into the air. If it were fire, it might resemble a roaring inferno). Whatever appearance the object takes is purely aesthetic and does not affect the statistics or maximum size of the jutsu. Anyone caught inside this jutsu during activation or formation of this ethereal object will be dealt damage equal to jutsu power. After activation, this jutsu immediately ends and goes on cooldown.

If the user desires, they may choose for this jutsu to conjure one summons with which they have previously made a summoning contract. After the object reaches its maximum height, it will fade away to reveal one summons with which the user has available to them. The summon can be equal to or lower in rank than the rank of this jutsu. This summon functions as usual per the summoning guidelines and remains on the field until the user stops paying the AP cost, dispels it, or otherwise becomes unable to maintain it. This function is not available to a user of this jutsu if they lack a summoning contract/appropriate summon or do not meet one of the proper summoning requirements.

Character Specific: N/A
Wordcount to learn: 1000/1500/2500
Action Cost:
C-Rank: 20 AP Activation, 10 AP Upkeep
B-Rank: 30 AP Activation, 15 AP Upkeep
A-Rank: 40 AP Activation, 20 AP Upkeep
Mastery: Y
Bonus Requirements: Must have some form of summoning contract (To activate summoning mechanic)

Last edited by Ishii Kamigawa on Tue May 11, 2021 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ishimaru Shinkou
Ishimaru Shinkou
Hokage
Hokage
Ryo : 2200
100%

Summoning: Rising Summon Pillar Empty Re: Summoning: Rising Summon Pillar

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:33 pm
Im assuming this summons B rank and below?
Haruto Kenzo
Haruto Kenzo
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
100%

Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 am
Actually I wasn't thinking of putting any limitation on the summon's rank, just on the fact that they have to be some form of deer. It's meant to just be an offensive extension of the standard summoning technique
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:33 pm
For the rank i wouldn't be willing to let a B rank tech summon an S rank summon especially since it can remain on the field.
Haruto Kenzo
Haruto Kenzo
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
100%

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:09 am
Two things:

#1, do u mind if we change the name? I was tired when I made it, and it's kinda starting to grate on me now

#2, can I ask what the problem is with it? The standard summoning "jutsu" does the exact same thing without any limits, this just allows the user to weaponize the summoning process. If you would like I can stipulate that you would need the required chakra needed to summon a creature of a certain rank, but I don't see any explicit problem with allowing it to deal some damage when the technique that it's based off of doesn't have any associated rank with it
Niento Takami
Niento Takami
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 27000
100%

Mon May 03, 2021 11:09 pm
#1. Sure
#2 The key differences between the two is one simply summons the summons to the field, doens't give an attack with it. Summoning technique is designed to only summon. This technique is summoning them to the field plus an attack with the added ability to leave them summoned. At that point it invalidates even having the summoning technique as a whole.
Haruto Kenzo
Haruto Kenzo
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
100%

Tue May 04, 2021 10:49 pm
#1: Got it. I was thinking of changing the jutsu to be less summon specific, and be available for everyone. I know that this isn't quite an "aesthetic change" but I'm seeing less of a point in locking this jutsu off behind a single summoned creature. I'm thinking of changing it so that instead of summoning the creature directly from the "point" on the ground, but rather having the "point" summon a pillar of chakra to damage the opponent. The summoned creature could appear after the pillar fades away if the user chooses to utilize that option. I think this could be a more effective way to keep the jutsu theme neutral, and fits a little better in my opinion than summoning a creature only to immediately desummon it. What do you think?

#2: I'm aware that the summoning jutsu is only designed to summon, while this one provides an attack. However, the jutsu that this technique is based off of does NOT have any associated rank with it, and can conjure S-Rank summons. The effect is available to every character on site as well, regardless of specialty. This jutsu is already locked away from a good chunk of the site (Any clan ninja without Space-Time specialty or clan specialty can't use it), and is linked to an effect that everyone gets access to. Plus, there's precedent for S-Rank summons to be utilized in a B-Rank technique. If it's okay with you, I'd like to keep that effect as is, with some minor tweaks that I've thought up as clarifications (I.E. specifying that it follows standard summoning rules, an increased AP cost to summon, it can only summon one creature at a time, ect.)
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Thu May 06, 2021 5:39 pm
#2 i would take the following technique into account if not for the following reasons:
A.Its been unapproved since Feb
B. It requires both the summon and the user to know it
C. Its paid by both summon and summoner

Based on Point # 2A alone, its not a viable argument to allow this to summon S rank Summons with only 30 AP plus the ability to attack. If you feel as if my request is a bit much you are welcomed to call in a 2nd opinion for another set of eyes.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Ryo : 63283
100%

Sun May 16, 2021 5:54 pm
Approved per discord discussion
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: