- Mizuki OhtaKazekage
- Fame : 100
Ryo : 120150
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:10 am
Site Update and Suggestion LogSystem Updates:
- Strength Stat clarification and update
- [suggestion] instead of Tai Maneuvers providing DR, you had natural base DR that was equal to half of your strength and maneuvers would at best make your strength higher and provide additional DR
- [Suggestion] per point in Strength, your character gets 3HP, capped at 100, for the currently available 300HP equivalency at max stats. Strength is pretty much a dump stat for most builds outside Tai and Weaponry, and considering the recent nerf to Tai and possible nerf to Weaponry (both of which I understand staff is working on, namely balancing Tai), equating Strength to HP would bring much needed value to the stat as well as make Tai mains formidable again. This would also cover the fact Strength lacks a correlated sub stat, per say, putting the new stats/sub stats
- Taijutsu Update
- [Suggestion] either remove DR from gentle fist techs, make a STR requirement to use gentle fist techs equal to normal scaling requirements for tai, and/or provide a big buff to strength based tai
- [Suggestion] if Hyuugas have the ability to have chakra primary and speed secondary for scaling, I propose that other clans and or skills that are very hard to attain (via Village Exclusive or strict requirements) should have the ability to have a similar effect but cannot choose Vigor as their scaling stat - these clans/skills cannot in anyway infringe on what Gentle Fist does. They would also need to have additional AP and guidelines to use these altered forms of Taijutsu.
- Unique stat weighting needs balanced
Site Infrastructure Update:
- Updating all Rules and coding to comply with V7 guidelines
- Jutsu Rules
- Go through and clarify guidelines with specifics.
- [Suggestion] a concrete place in jutsu guidelines, (just like in puppetry) that limits how many effects a jutsu/skill can have, whether they are closely related or not.
- Thrown Weapons- restructure to make sense.
- maybe requiring the familiar and owner share at least one spec
- If the master or familiar are already at max stats, why not allow them to forgo the AP they would gain in order to allow the other to gain their share of stats?
Travin Rentei, Enishi Kurosawa, Noboru Kaito and Gonk like this post
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum