Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
17 Posts - 18%
17 Posts - 18%
12 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 12%
9 Posts - 10%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Word Counter

Go down
Keita
Keita
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 210250
100%

Supercell Empty Supercell

Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:11 pm
Name: Supercell
Element: Tempest
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Special Jutsu Type:  
Backstory:

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Supercell Stormcloud-630x321
A supermassive cylinder of clouds crashes down from above the field, blocking out the sun and causing flooding. Lightning arcs inside of the large dark clouds as the clouds slowly spin. 
Handseals: Monkey -> Tiger -> Ox -> Ram -> Bird -> Monkey -> Dragon
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 3 posts
Range:  Cloud Forms Within 70m/Cloud Size is 30m radius once it is formed
Power: Vigor Stat
Speed: Vigor Stat
Health: -
Stat Boosts: -
What it does: This jutsu summons a massive storm cloud that forms at jutsu speed at a point the user can see within a 70m range and 20m above the ground. While forming, the cloud stretches out to a 30m radius from the point the user chose before smashing into the ground at jutsu speed. This storm cloud crushes everything in the radius with massive downward air pressure, assaults it with lightning, and bathes it in water before dissipating. This jutsu leaves behind a large crater 30m in radius and 15m in-depth, and the user can choose to pay 20 extra ap to fill the crater with water(the water can be used by anyone and can be walked on with surface walking).

As with all Tempest techniques, those hit by this technique must have a chakra stat higher than the power of this jutsu or be subject to a status effect that causes them to have to repeat each hand seal they need for their next technique, as well as that technique needing a flat additional amount of ap equal to the rank of the tempest technique. In this case, the extra ap is 100.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 5000
Action Cost: 100
Mastery: Handseals Only
Bonus Requirements: Requires 2 A rank Wind, 2 A-rank Lightning, and 2 A-rank Water jutsu to be known to the user
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, or Village Exclusive: Site Canon

Last edited by Keita on Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 48620
100%

Supercell Empty Re: Supercell

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:44 am
Suh dude, I'll be trialing your ability. 

First of all, the element is marked as "Tempest" but I do not see it marked on your character sheet. Might be a mistake? Unsure.

Second, I'd like the adjust the size. Despite the user not being entirely immune to the effect, I'd like to offer an alternative to the massive size. Either a 40m radius centered on the caster or a 25m radius at the range you have marked now. These range marks would reflect similarly on the size and depth of the proceeding crater.

I'd also like to have an elaboration on the "Stunned" condition. What exactly does it do? Does it afflict some manner of stat debuff in particular?

Lastly, I'd like to either add an additional cost to AP for the water or increase the initial amount of AP spent in order to compensate for the water being created but the former would at least allow you to chose to attach the water or not.

Feel free to hit me up on discord if you want to discuss any of the proposed changes.
Keita
Keita
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 210250
100%

Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:18 pm
I think I can make jutsu for whatever, as long as I have the open cc slot, right? I've also recently been given permission to learn tempest element, so I'm trying to pre-emptively make some stuff.

As for the size, I was basing this off of the S ranked Great Spiraling Ring, which has a similar range and explosion radius, but I added a bit of extra range and some extra effects due to the advanced requirements, especially the village exclusive advanced element that requires 3 base elements. If you still think the range should be toned down in any way, just let me know.

As for the stunned condition, I'm going to just put it as paralyzed, as I think that's the wording a lot of lightning jutsu use, and I just mis-remembered the wording

The additional AP cost for the water is fair, not sure the exact cost it should be, so I'll start with 20ap extra and see how you feel about that
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:46 pm
- You are correct; you do not need Tempest to app it. I only wanted to point it out in case there was an error in recording but ultimately it holds no bearing over this app.

- The size of Great Spiraling Ring is comparable but comes with the clause of not only having to travel directly from the user but also cannot impact anything along its way before the explosion can occur meaning that the user has to have a direct line of effect to the targeted area in order to utilize the massive radius. As it is now, there could be a barrier between you and the intended target destination without distinction to the area of effect of the jutsu. I'd be willing to work with you on the exact measurements, however.

- Paralyzed works as a condition but let's lower it to 1 post duration, perhaps.

- 20 AP feels fair, lets leave it up in the air until we nail down the dimensions of the tech but this is a good starting point either way.

If you have any comments/concerns or want to discuss this more directly, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:20 pm
*Slaps down a sticker with the might of Zues.*

Trial Approved!
Kenshin
Kenshin