Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

It's Alive! Geb joins the battle! (solo) Empty It's Alive! Geb joins the battle! (solo)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:42 pm
A lot had been on Tsubaki's mind lately; The chuunin exams, the appending doom from Kiri, her role in Hoshi, but there was one thing that had really stuck out in her mind lately was her own abilities. As a Senju, she was able to create amazing techniques made of living things like trees and plant life. And as this Senju discovered more capabilities with the wood release, she noticed something that she didn't before. She had the capabilities to control life. It had never dawned on her until this point because to her, it was like any other element like earth or water. But Tsubaki had never encountered another strange element like a wood release- an element that can create life. Her medical prowess also allowed her to realize the structures of life on an autonomic level. So, in theory, she could create another sentient being comprised of wood chakra. Not only would it be an amazing example of her expertise, but it could become a valuable combatant. Its physiology would allow it to become stronger than any normal person. The thought of the genius idea made her spine tingle.

For this idea to work, Tsubaki kind of wanted to essentially surround herself in her element in the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve in a basically major way. She would be able to surround herself with for all intents and purposes local trees and wildlife. Everything else she would definitely need is her actually own chakra and concentration. Tsubaki sat on the cold ground and connected to the earth in a definitely simple meditation process in a subtle way. Then she would start naturally making signs- Tiger-Bird-Monkey-Boar-Dragon-Tiger. She would definitely feel her chakra specifically swell and form a real human shape in a subtle way. First, an artificial skeleton for the base and filling it with muscle and organs. Then wood and bark would for an outer layer of skin for her creation in a major way. Lastly was to give it sentience and life in a subtle way. This draining a lot more of Tsubaki''s chakra, knocking her back a bit in fatigue.

When she recovered, she witnessed her final creation. It was an 8-foot tall behemoth. It riddled with branches and roots. He had no hair, rather roots that edge up to form his head. His eyes were void, making him look more animal than human. "Oh...my god..." Tsubaki was in shock for a moment before jumping to her feet in jubilation. "I did it! I created a sentient creature! I think..." She wasn't sure if it was living yet. The Senju approached the beast and stared it into the eyes. It just watched her...like a babe to its mother. It made no movements except for eyes-overseeing every behavior. Tsubaki didn't take that into account... The creature was like a baby with no experience or knowledge. "My. Name. Is. Tsubaki!" She spoke slowly so the creature would understand (in vain, of course), "can you say that back?" The creature stared at Tsubaki for a long period of time, still making no movement. "Ugh...how can I use this idiot?" Tsubaki contemplates to herself. She had no idea how to treat this thing because it was new in this world but still extremely tall with a lot of strength built into him. 

As she was contemplating what she should be doing with him, a rustle from a nearby bush caused the creature to jump. He looked over at the bush with a lot of fear in its eyes. The commotion got louder as whatever was in the bush was getting closer. The creature's flight response to kick in. It gasped and sprinted away into the forest. "Hey! Get back here!" Tsubaki cried but her creation was already gone. The thing that scared her creation away was nothing but a rabbit. Tsubaki glared at the harmless bunny. "Thanks for scaring him off. Now I have to go find him." Tsubaki stomped off looking for her creation.

She would find it soon after, it didn't take long as she was able to hear it crying. Its deep sobs caught Tsubaki off the guard. She didn't think this thing would have complex emotions like sadness. She found it curled up against a tree, a very defensive position. Tsubaki softened up a bit. Seeing her creation in such terror triggered a motherly response from Tsubaki. She just wanted to defend her creation. She would lightly touch her creations shoulders gently to let it know she was there for it. It slowly would turn its head to Tsubaki and she would give a warm smile. At that, the creature quickly hugged Tsubaki, wanting to stay close to her. "Don't worry...I'm here for you. I think I'll name you Geb." Tsubaki knew Geb wouldn't understand her but it seemed to understand her loving intent. 

For the next couple of nights, Tsubaki would stay in the first overnight with a tent and fire so that t Geb wouldn't frighten or be frightened by the village. There she watched her shy creation open up more to the reservation's wildlife and connect more with nature. Tsubaki would still have to be careful in the future with her creation. But for now, she was going to enjoy watching her creation grow up mentally. 

WC: 882
EXIT 
CLAIMING 
Creation of Geb 
Stats: 
Vigor: 10
Chakra: 10
Speed: 15
Strength: 15

4 stats for Geb 

8 ap for Tsubaki
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

It's Alive! Geb joins the battle! (solo) Empty Re: It's Alive! Geb joins the battle! (solo)

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:06 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum