Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 28%
6 Posts - 21%
4 Posts - 14%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Yamaguchi Kouma
Yamaguchi Kouma
Genin
Genin
Fame : 0
Ryo : 21250
100%

Detached Embodiment Technique Empty Detached Embodiment Technique

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:09 am
Name: Detached Embodiment Technique
Element: -
Specialty: Puppetry and Medical
Particular Jutsu Type: -
Backstory: 

Appearance: The puppet's eyes(if they have any) glow with flames, which can be whatever color the user wishes at the time, as it varies by the spirit being summoned.
Handseals: Rat -> Horse -> Monkey -> Ram/ -> Bird
Duration: 2/4 posts
Cooldown: Once Per Topic
Range: 5/10m from the user for the soul application
Power: 40/50
Speed: 40/50
Health: -
Stat Boosts: -
What it does: The Detached Embodiment Technique utilizes the Yamaguchi clan's Necromancy abilities to call forth the soul of one of their ancestors and then implant it within a puppet that they have. This only allows the puppet to move and use mechanisms autonomously from the Yamaguchi's threads for a limited time, following mental orders from the Yamaguchi within 25/40m. If the soul uses the mechanisms of the puppet, it drains ap from the user as normal. If the puppet leaves this radius, the jutsu immediately ends. At A-rank, if the puppet is destroyed before the technique expires, the soul rushes back to the Yamaguchi at jutsu speed. At this time, the Yamaguchi can apply it to another puppet within a 5/10m range from themselves. When traveling in this way or with the A-ranked version of the jutsu, the soul can be attacked and will clash with other jutsu that do not have a solid form. Although the soul will not destroy the other jutsu should it win the clash, it will simply harmlessly pass through it and solid objects, as the souls are incorporeal. However, if it loses the clash, the soul will lose its bind to this world and dissipate instantly, ending this jutsu.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 1500/2500
Action Cost: 30, 15 upkeep/ 40, 20 upkeep
Mastery: Handseals Only
Bonus Requirements: Pact Eternal
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, or Village Exclusive: Yamaguchi Clan - Site Canon

Last edited by Yamaguchi Kouma on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Souji
Souji
Genin
Genin
Fame : 21
Ryo : 23350
100%

Detached Embodiment Technique Empty Re: Detached Embodiment Technique

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:14 pm
I’ll be your trial moderator. 

Up the seals number by one for each rank. 

I’d feel more comfortable with the duration for this tech to be 2/3. 

This tech shouldn’t be allowed Mastery considering that this summons the spirit and gives them access to techs specific to the Bloodline. Essentially the same as a clone or perhaps summoning. So remove that for me. 

Reduce the distance from 100 meters to 50 meters. Seeing as the threads will be in your direct control you can easily maintain it. But a spirit possessed item or what have you would be a bit pushing it to wander out that far. Thank you.

Can you add that applying the spirit to another puppet only occurs when it is destroyed and only at A rank. 

Also elaborate a bit on why there is a clash and what it does to the spirit, you only mentioned what would happen should the soul prevail.
Yamaguchi Kouma
Yamaguchi Kouma
Genin
Genin
Fame : 0
Ryo : 21250
100%

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:39 am
Oh, first off I changed the seals and the duration, but I do ask if it doesn't seem too much to have 4 posts of duration at A rank?
Second, the jutsu does not let the soul use Yamaguchi techs, just the mechanisms of the specific puppet they possess at the time, so I added a little quip that says it can ONLY move around the puppet and use the puppet's mechanisms, as that was the only intention with the jutsu. With that being said, that is considerably weaker than what you were basing the previous balance on, so after these edits, can I get a re-evaluation?

I do agree with the range as well, so adding that too.

Also added that the jutsu can only be re-applied at A rank, and what happens during the clash, which is the soul essentially gets destroyed and the jutsu ends.
Souji
Souji
Genin
Genin
Fame : 21
Ryo : 23350
100%

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:07 pm
With those edits I can find comfort. Trial approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga