Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
RoyUchiha
RoyUchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Endangered Species Collide! (Imane,P) Empty Endangered Species Collide! (Imane,P)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:07 pm
-Roy would walk over to the training grounds wearing his black hoodie as he let out a yawn from being up so early. He was told to come here by his older sister for what she called "special training" which probably means she learns some new moves-

Man, she called me out most likely learn some new stuff, and wants to show off like usual......hehe well this is the day I kick her ugly butt flat down on the ground!

-He smiled with confidence as he clenches his right fist then throwing it up into the air so he can pump himself up for his soon to be victory.-

Last edited by RoyUchiha on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Just a peek, okay?
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 14800

Endangered Species Collide! (Imane,P) Empty Re: Endangered Species Collide! (Imane,P)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:26 pm
Soft patted steps rustle the grass, moving it forward in way of Imane’s feet. Imane had been carrying her travel rucksack on her back and family blade on her hip. “What’s up baby brother?” Imane howled across the training grounds to Roy. “I haven’t seen you in the house recent mornings. Have you been off training your own way?” She asked with a hopeful smile, her hands rubbing together, ready for a fight. They kept a healthy schedule for fighting, usually no more than fists. However, things were different this time with them both becoming shinobi. After walking across the grounds, she sat her ruck and disarmed her weapon onto a nearby tree, setting the copper mask that laid on her head into storage. She shrugged her shoulders and stretched her arms up high to warm up a bit.

WC: 139

Last edited by Imane Senju on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typo)
RoyUchiha
RoyUchiha
Citizen

Endangered Species Collide! (Imane,P) Empty Re: Endangered Species Collide! (Imane,P)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:45 pm
"You mean doing actual training unlike you......yea I have and I'm way stronger than I was.....so let's get this sparring match over with so I can prove I'm the stronger sibling in the family."

-Roy glared at his sister as his eyes shut then quickly reopen them to reveal his sharingan one tomoe in an attempt to intimidate her a little. He would then lower his right hand down towards his ninja pouch pulling out a kunai and holding it up in front of him as he got into his fighting stance.

"Whatever you try do I will see it before you do with the power of my sharingan" 

-As he said that he could feel a nervous feeling in his gut since he still hadn't fully mastered his sharingan, and still wasn't sure what new stuff his elder sister had learned. He then took a deep breath to calm himself down.-

"Alright ready when you are"
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:08 pm
A quick note captured in Imane’s head when Roy activated his red eyes. “Okay, okay. Starting big early.” Her eyes shifted down to the kunai he pulled out, “Hm? That’s an aged tool you’ve got there. I can almost remember where you got that from...” Her thought took over her mouth. “Never mind that. You never bothered to stretch. Well, that’s fine by me, I’m running cold today too. Try not to pull a muscle.” She joked before her body shaped into a basic boxing stance with two arms held up. Her left hand was open with a slightly outward open-palm, adding a soft spring that bounced left to right in her legs in alternation trying to keep him off of guessing her next move so easily. 

WC: 127
TWC: 266
RoyUchiha
RoyUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:24 pm
-Roy ignored her comment taking one more deep breath then started to calmly walk towards his sister holding the kunai down towards his side as he acted like he was just a normal stroll. He showed no sign of malice or any hidden attention as he bumps up against his sister's shoulder.-

"Hey elder sister mind if I ask you one last thing before we start this match?"

-He then turns his head towards her looking her directly in the eyes with his smile still showing warmth and affection towards his sister.-

"Why do you desire to be a ninja?"

AP:485
WC:100
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 pm
Roy’s shoulder bump was greeted only quickly with one returned as she back stepped once with a smirk. “You’re only now asking? Let’s see if you can understand it with a little heat thrown your way.” She responded with a quick wind up of that previous bounciness she sprung from her legs, giving him a warning window that she was coming at him, ‘No cheap shot complaints today’ she thought in her head. With one swift movement, Imane dashed forward with the intent to clash. She held out her right fist with a firm aim of Roy’s chest area, her off-hand at the ready for any counter moves. Imane’s focus laid more in her defense and counter than on offense, her reliability leaning to her speed and stamina, as she’s never been the toughest physical fighter, but she can dish out some mean punches with her speed if allowed the time. 

WC: 151
TWC: 417

Last edited by Imane Senju on Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was* greeted)
RoyUchiha
RoyUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:01 pm
-Roy knew she would do this and the moment she hit him his body would then vanish and a block of wood would appear in front of Imane while Roy would appear behind her as he focused his chakra into his kunai and trusted it towards his elder sister's back while his left foot then potion itself near her right leg and tried to side sweep her in attempt to make her lose her balance and composer.-

"Show me the power of the Senju sister and everything you have learned so far......remember I will never lose to you...believe it...

WC:99
AP:465
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:22 pm
When Imane’s punch connected, the block of wood appeared before her eyes. “The substitution technique. Yeah, I know that one.” Imane’s solo training really pays off as she can feel a threat coming to her. When he spoke behind her, her suspicion was confirmed; he was attempting a sneak attack. A quick performance of the ‘Ram’ seal in front of her, out of sight from Roy. The result was her own vanish in a blurry motion, a leaf gliding low to the left in relation to Roy, giving him a clue that she dashed quickly to his right. She had traveled only seven meters away in the blink of an eye. “I’ve got you, Roy!” She saw a window of opportunity. She teased with a hurried tone in her voice. Her body dashed full force, quickly closing that gap as her right hand stormed into his cheek. Her punches weren’t the heftiest but they can pack a hit, the impact force only enough to really feel it, it could leave a bruise. 

WC: 172
TWC: 588
AP: 781/790

Jutsu used:
RoyUchiha
RoyUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:36 pm
-Roy was not able to react in time as he had no choice but to clench his teeth and take the punch coming his way towards his cheek. While being punch though he still held the old kunai in his hand and thrust it into her left thigh the moment she made contact with me. The force of her punch then sent Roy flying back as he let go of the kunai and fell backwards tumbling onto the ground.-

WC-79
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:51 pm
Imane’s knuckles felt the heat of impact on Roy’s face as she knocked him far and toward the ground. The kunai thrust was imminent to piercing her. Luckily, him being caught off guard and with her height and wing span advantage was enough to buy the time she needed to only be knicked by the kunai, but in the commotion of his fly, the kunai couldn’t keep its force so it fell over as he did, a small trickle of blood coming out of her lower thigh. “What a way to spar, you’ve lost your edge Roy by getting so desperate with the ninja tools. You’ve still got some gap to close before catching up to me! Let me show you a little something.” She ended off as she grabbed his kunai and threw it toward her rucksack. In one swift motion, she performs some hand seals. She speaks as she makes Tiger, Horse, and a cross Clone seal: “Shadow Clone Jutsu.” Out came one shadow clone with a puff of smoke that looked identical to Imane. It looked at him and then her. “Haha, the loser is on the ground.” The original Imane peered at her duo with disapproval, the clone shrugged it off. The clone spoke: “So, it’s my turn to fight now, yeah? I’ve always wanted to teach you a lesson kiddo. 

WC: 225
TWC: 813
AP: 751/790 -> 376/790 

Spoiler:

Last edited by Imane Senju on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FIxed weird formatting)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum