Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Zaine
Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
128 Posts - 38%
33 Posts - 10%
33 Posts - 10%
24 Posts - 7%
24 Posts - 7%
22 Posts - 6%
20 Posts - 6%
20 Posts - 6%
20 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Go down
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Genin
Genin
Fame : 0
Ryo : 7300
100%

Well, hello. I didn't see you there. Empty Well, hello. I didn't see you there.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:56 pm
Hello. Cup Check is my name and hoping I don't spill my drink is the game! Heh... No, really. I spill a lot of drinks, I'm surprised I even have a computer still. I'm just your average tech geek and video game enthusiast. I haven't role played in a little bit but my background stretches back to GaiaOnline about '05/'06, and some MySpace, Facebook, and Discord. Please bear with me while I get acquainted. I hope to contribute fairly. ^^

-Goddammit, not again...
Pageboy
Pageboy
Genin
Genin
Fame : 1
Ryo : 1600
100%

Well, hello. I didn't see you there. Empty Re: Well, hello. I didn't see you there.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:58 pm
Yo, welcome to the site Cup Check, hope you have a great time while you're here. If you ever have any questions I'm sure you've seen the discord is pretty active. If you ever want to thread with anyone just shoot em a message, and I'm sure once you get into the groove of things it will be like you never stopped rping

Imane Senju likes this post

Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Raikage
Raikage
Fame : 50
Ryo : 80950
100%

Well, hello. I didn't see you there. Empty Re: Well, hello. I didn't see you there.

Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:46 pm
Welcome. Check your cup.

Imane Senju likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum