Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 21100

A Pact Until Death [Raian] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Pact Until Death [Raian]

Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:18 pm
Spending 2k Banked WC for Senju coin flip redo (3098 - 2000 = 1098)

(https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45993-the-dark-devil-ranma-stats?highlight=dark+devil)

(Edit was just to add a link to my stat page for my banked WC)

Last edited by Ranma on Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:18 pm
The member 'Ranma' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:27 am
From the depths of his body fluctuate a sensation that he was not yet prepared for - a heat, steadily intensifying...a discomfort that was denser than anything he had a comparison for. Both sides where his newly transplanted kidneys were located caused him this displeasure - his hands reaching and applying pressure to the respective area as a means to counter the stress he was under. But the attempt was nothing more if not infectual. From his left the kidney of the Jugo burned ever so recklessly he could barely contain the screams that were plaguing his very consciousness! The DNA of the Devil was far more robust than he had anticipated. It was as if the lingering chakra was battling with that of his own. With each pull for power, for dominance the area of burden expanded. "WRUGHHHHH!" An infernal scream would escape him, finding it unbearable to contain for a moment longer, no longer willing to bluff as if he was not enduring massive levels of stress and pressure. His eyes broke open as the three tomoe sharingan was revealed. His clones observed while maintaining their distance from him, refusing to intervene as they were fully away of the consequences should they even attempt.  

Wrestling with himself as he lied on his back, squirming from the discomfort as his newly set eyes bounced from corner to corner of the room. He glanced over at the Devil, Raian with nothing but sheer agony in his face - as if his breath was being stole. A gasp escaped him as the white sclera around his crimson iris deliberately ebbed as twilight slink its way from the back of his head. Was he undergoing the berserker transformation? No, that was not quite it - Aokidanza was a being of undisputed malice and corruption, his very chakra was both the essence of life and death! Though it was without question that the chakra of the Devil was formidable, the obscurity that resides within the being known as Aokidanza did not take well to being challenged by a new resident. As the darkness swallowed the pure of his scleras it pronounced his Sharingan more boldly as the eyes landed on Raian - seeing him, or more so the chakra that was oozing from him. The Senju never seen anything quite like this, and as it stood it took his mind off of the enduring stress for a mere moment. Raian's chakra was coating him like a layer of silk - spiking all over as if raging like a storm. The depths of the pool that resides from this Devil was, in so many words...astonishing. Another wave of fluctuation persist as for a mere moment, an instant those three tomoes shifted to something that could only be described as the embodiment of misfortune. A mere glance would be enough to shake the very core of anyone's foundation, it matter not of their level of closeness to death. In that very instance he felt a surge of power, a power that warmed him, nearly intoxicating him as it arrived, but as soon as it manifested it fleed.  

Unbeknownst to the Senju he was unaware of the shift, only of the feeling and strain it left on his eyes. The pulsing of his chakra grew. His entire being rolled from the bed to the floor, where his hands moved to break his fall. There was an alteration that was taking place. Senju and Jugo DNA were merging to create a new being - the host of the Sage body consuming the source of the Natural chakra had a unique effect on Aokidanza... rapidly his hair flourished from its short length to reaching to his lower back. His fingernails shifted in color, no longer translucent, but obsidian as well as his toenails. Underneath and to the corners of his eye manifest crimson markings as if he applied an eye liner - but this was permanently applied do to the mixture of their DNA. The voices...? There were voices within the very head of the Senju that demanded he kill, rape, maim and took as he desired echoing, screaming in his head - so much so that it made him feel that his head was on the verge of exploding. Shifting his body and weight to the balls of his feet as he clutched at his head the Demon would groan in a monstrous manner, as he revealed this extraordinary change to himself, almost looking to be a new person entirely. "So! You are the Devil that resides within Raian?! I must admit, your existence is audacious - I'm only granted a sliver of you and yet... you are nearly killing me! Be that as it may, I am not some feeble shinobi stumbling upon you. I'm more than aware of the consequences that come, but I'll be damned if I allow myself to be done in by a mere unit of the real thing!" He mentally barked back.  

The consolidation of effort in this man was beyond that of many, his ambitions were a clear indication of this. Furthermore, he had an anchor - glancing over at Raian it would strike him that this man dealt with this his entire life, constantly struggling with the devil within him...Aokidanza could not shame him like this, he would not shame him like that. They made a pact in their exchange... something that Aokidanza refused to relinquish, even if it meant reaching into his very body and removing the organ if he must. Suddenly, there was a shift... the chakra within him calmed, its swelling subsided and his discomfort to his left ebbed. Heavy panting, winded from the battle the Senju would look to the floor as beads of sweat rolled down his face and body and tattoos. Aokidanza's eyes then winced as the right of his side burned. If it was not for the chakra anesthetic he was more than sure that the pain he would feel would be worlds apart from what he was accustomed to. "Damn! Even now the Uchiha aims to defy the Senju? Such a vexing tenacity..." He exclaimed as he held his side, standing to his feet as he staggered back - his clones moving out of his way as they watched this new original endure from the exchange. Golden eyes met with crimson ones. After a few moments the crimson... regressed? The Sharingan deactivates to black irises - but soon shifted to a two toned gold around the pupil. It was done, his body fully accepted the transplants and they him.  

Aokidanza leaned back against the door of the room, his breathing steadying as he glanced over at the former appearances of himself. The clones smiled as they approved of the look, mentally informing him that he had underwent a transformation. Looking down at his hands, raising them mid way he notice the nails and the locks of hair that was wrapped over his shoulders and arms. Before his eyes the tips of his hair alter to amber. Befuddled by this, he was without a single thought of as to why this occurred. As he pressed the thought further he could only assume it was because of the DNA and his body's unique make up.  

He picked up on a sensitive feeling. "Hm?" He murmured as he looked around. From left to right, up and down, before and abaft of him he could sense chakra... but it was slightly different... earlier when he picked up on Raian's chakra, it was massive and dense... now it was blending in with the environment. Looking to his clones he could sense heavy chakra within them, but nowhere near close to Raian's or the environment. But...when he sensed from himself, he felt it...something slightly more. His chakra was there, if not more denser than Raian's was at this point. Then it hit him... the Jugo DNA have nature chakra properties. "I see, the DNA of the Jugo are ingrained with natural chakra. A form of force that dwell in the atmosphere and earth. This energy went imperceptible, is this what you feel, Raian?" He inquired, glancing over to him in his laying. "I feel as though that I'm gathering it in...naturally? But how can this be? Does the Jugo have the ability to passively drink this chakra in? If so, what are the repercussions of this?" With the voice of evil within his head at bay, he could focus on thinking. It would then strike him - the transformation from earlier... his face would give way to that theory as he raised a brow in the process. The thought of that happening to him made the Senju shudder. "I must tame this, sooner than later. I'm not particularly indulgent of losing self control. I fear kicking a man's jaw off will be the least of my worries if that happens." He joked, chuckling softly as he regain his barring. Standing straight, tilting his head to the left and then right - sounds of tension leaving his neck. A sigh of relief followed. Turning his gaze over to his clones he would walk over to them. Retrieving the scroll, depositing it within his pouch. A thought occurred - looking to one if his clones, he wondered what would happen to them should be inject his chakra within them now? But that thought was immediately pushed aside as he recalled that clones are mere shapes molded by chakra, thus nothing would happen. "Pitty... you're dismissed." With that the clones deformed into timber which lopped to the floor.  

Motioning over to the Jugo, Aokidanza would inspect him over, guaging his face and body for signs of how his body was taking to the transplant. "How do you feel?" He inquired, but he had to think that he was either feeling the same discomfort as he did moments ago. "If I suffered from a fraction of him binding with myself... I dare to think what would happen if two foreign units try to bond with the rest." Thought the Demon, as he looked over the Jugo and area of a 10 meter radius.

[NE Stack: 0->1]
[WC: 1,682]
[Total WC: 5,077]

2K to adjust to transplants
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:14 am
Approved @ Kohryu for mid thread claim
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:28 pm
His heart rate slowed, his breathing lowered to a near halt and his eyes shuttered closed. Raians thoughts also lingered towards only one thing and nothing else, was he dying? Had something gone horribly wrong? Was his body rejecting the new organs so violently that he was going to lose his life in turn for his foolish mistake? No.. that wasn't quite the feeling he was getting, it was similar to that but something else. Suddenly his eyes sprung open and he was standing in a black void of nothingness. The room he had once been in with the senju and his clones had faded, replaced by a void of never ending blackness. "What... what's going on here. What is this place?" Raian thought to himself as suddenly a blinding light attacked his eyes as he shielded them with his hands. When he finally moved his hands and opened his eyes again he found himself in yet again, a new place. This time a brightly lit forest loomed around him and he gazed in awe at what was happening. He had never experienced something like this before, it was almost like a dream that felt so real.

"So.. you followed me out here didn't you? Even after I told you not too." The soft yet familiar voice rang out from behind him like an old song. He turned to face woman, his eyes widened as he gazed on at her appearance. "Mother..?" In the moment, another person, much shorter than himself, ran passed him and quickly into the arms of the woman. Raian was yet again blasted by shock as he realized who the boy was, the white hair and facial structure was undeniable. "Is that.. me? Am I seeing my memories? What the hell is going on here!" He clenched his fists closed and his eyes shut as he yelled at seemingly no one. When he finally regained his composure, the woman and the little boy were gone and the forest was still there although had changed slightly as if Raian had moved to a new location within the forest. He looked around and to his surprise didn't immediately see anything like he had the past few times his mind had brought him too a new location. 

it wasn't long however, twenty seconds of walking tops, before finally something appeared. A body, nearly torn to pieces, and it too was all too familiar. His younger brother, upon seeing this sight, Raian knew exactly what memory he had been trapped into now. The memory of his families slaughter, he didn't need to live through this day again, he had already relived it over a million times in his dreams since that day, so why not, why did his mind float here of all places as he lie on the brink of death? "No.. none of this matters, I refuse to believe that these are the moments I'm going to remember when my life ends. I refuse to allow myself to go down to something like this! So fight, damn it, FIGHT" He yelled at himself in his own mind as his eyes back in the real world finally opened to the sight of the hotel room ceiling and the millions of sensations his body was feeling right in that moment began flooding back in. Coldness.. thats what it still felt like, but he could feel the pain now on top of that which was good, that meant he was alive, so far anyways. He could feel his chakra running wild and rampant, yet instead of causing him to explode with energy he could do little more than lay there in cold agony, nearly drifting off multiple times. That was until an ear shattering scream snapped everything out of him,  "WRUGHHHHH!" the infernal scream ran through him and echoed the whole room. 

As he attempted to roll over to face his senju partner, thats when the REAL pain finally hit him, the coldness quickly turned to a searing hatred that seemed to melt him alive from the inside. It felt as though an ominous chakra was attacking every cell in his body and ripping him apart. Turning just his head to look at the senju he caught just a glimpse of the sharingan in his eyes before his own body ached once again shooting a sharp sting of pain throughout its entirety. "What... what the hell did you do to us?" Is what he wanted to say, but in his current state words seemed impossible. So instead he focused, as much as he could, usually pain was nothing to Raian but this... this was something different a new level that he had never even dreamed of. Still, he focused, and fought the pain from his mind, he remembered that he was not going to let something like this overwhelm him and keep him down, he just needed to fight until it was over. Eventually, he seemed to have fought long enough, as a few moments later, the pain began to subside, just a little and slowly but it was doing so none the less. As his body began to calm and the pain began to fade, he began to feel the nature energy chakra within him start to mellow out. It was as if his body was at least beginning to accept the changes that had been made. Something still felt different though, he felt much heavier and much.. colder still, not quite as bad as before but the feeling was still there none the less. 

"Damn! Even now the Uchiha aims to defy the Senju? Such a vexing tenacity..." He heard the senju shout with passion as he held his side, standing to his feet before he staggered back - his clones moving out of his way as they watched this new original endure from the exchange. Raian then felt comfortable to attempt to move himself, however instead of fully standing up he settled for simply sitting up on the bed. His breathing still hard and his body still feeling extremely heavy and weak, there was no need to push himself more than he had too at this point. Surgery and battle all in the span of such a short amount of time had taken quite the toll on him indeed. He let out a deep heavy breath, as his body still stung with pain, he turned towards his senju partner now leaning up against the door before speaking ,"I see, the DNA of the Jugo are ingrained with natural chakra. A form of force that dwell in the atmosphere and earth. This energy went imperceptible, is this what you feel, Raian?" Raian finally able to speak himself chuckled, "Don't  worry, you'll get used to it, just pay attention to how much your taking in too much and the devil comes forth. What worries me more than that is your devil itself, you seem to be undergoing some changes, control it, focus." Raian said sternly but with a hint of care. In their current state, if the senjus devil were to break free so soon they would both surely die. Raian is in no condition to stop something like that and there is no way his body would hold up under that amount of power in the senjus current state either. 

After speaking Raian then attempted to get out of his own bed, but as he did so he felt to his knees on the floor, a small amount of blooding exiting his mouth into his palm as he coughed into it. He took a few moments to regain his breathing before pushing himself to his feet clutching the side where the senju organ had been transplanted. "Speaking of control, your chakra, I can feel it. It's cold, and the uchiha's, theres something.. dark.. I can feel it. Something within that bloodline is bad mojo it seems like." Raian spoke as sweat poured down his face and he stumbled backwards up against a wall a few meters away from the senju.

After a few moments the clones dispersed, turning back into piles of wood which then fell to the floor before the senju inquired about how Raian was feeling. Raian chuckled before coughing a dry hacking cough, "Well, its a new sensation for sure. I feel like my body is fighting a war against itself, i'm cold, hot, heavy, and weak all at once. And ill tell ya this much, the devil inside isn't happy with me so its not making anything easier. Ill live though, so don't worry about me, after we recover ill teach you how to control that power to the best of my ability though I haven't quite mastered it myself."

[NE stacks 1 -> 2]
[WC: 1452]

[Using 1760 + 240 (from Banked WC) for senju re-roll]
[Banked WC: 1098 - 240 = 858]

Last edited by Ranma on Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:28 pm

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:19 pm
"Don't  worry, you'll get used to it, just pay attention to how much your taking in too much and the devil comes forth. What worries me more than that is your devil itself, you seem to be undergoing some changes, control it, focus." Replied the Devil, answering Aokidanza's question with a tincture of concern. Undoubtedly this struck the Senju as odd, looking to himself and his hands he would inspect what the Jugo was referring to. Oddly enough, he did not feel outside of himself, in fact, it was just the opposite. He felt stillness - motioned to the restroom, he gazed at himself in the mirror. There hebwouod see the new markings around his eyes in red, his hair in full and the amber tips that framed his face. This was quite the change, one that he had to admit was exorbitant. Be that as it may, he still felt much in control of himself. There was no voices that plagued his mind, not impulsive urges for bloodlust - Aokidanza was in complete control of himself. "I dare say that this is the extent of my passive change. However, I will maintain a close observation of myself moving forward, as of right now I feel no immediate appetite to harm anyone. You, least of all individuals." He chuckled, exiting the restroom. Moving towards his bed, collecting his shirt and vest he would dress his upper.  

Raian's words would capture his attention, golden eyes would find him. This was to be expected, Aokidanza was in possession of a demonic chakra... not like most Senju, which would possibly be more warming as the founder of life and creation. Yet, Aoki was not so warm and comforting in nature - born from war, death, despair and fear was all that he had growing up. It fed him, clothed him, made him into the monster that he was today and now. It should be expected by the Devil that this chakra was as suffocating as it was dense. But then again, his past was never revealed to Raian... "Ah, yes... I'm a bit of a paradox in that regard." He began, sitting on the edge of his bed while maintaining a close eye on his friend. "I was born amidst one of the great wars of our history. It was only my mother and father and myself. We lived along the outskirts of a village that was long since forgotten - we were poor. I witnessed many unfortunate events as a child, none of which left me feeling joyful. I can remember that I was a polite child...sensitive and prone to crying whenever I felt tender. But most of my tears did not shed on my own account, no... they fell for others." His eyes lowered, fixed to the floor at their feet, he could visualize himself as a child crying over seeing some bandits pick on an elderly man. They struck the man, kicked him while he was down. That day was a painful day for the Demon in his youth. "At some point the war draw closer to our home, we were left with no choice other than to pack what we could and leave - abandon our home to find shelter a few days away from it all. My mother and father wanted to avoid all of the fighting to protect me... I suppose that was the right thing to do, but then again... when night came our shelter was destroyed." He paused. Memories of that day flooded his mental, his eyes rapidly darting left to right as if he was reading and processing at once.  

"I watched as shinobi murdered my father. Beat and took the body of my mother before viciously taking her life. They did their best to protect me, but in the end their best was fruitless. It's funny... I don't remember shedding a single tear that day for them... but I was consumed by my grief. By my rage. I recalled bits and pieces of that night - I found the first thing I could get my hands on... a pitchfork, deteriorating from the constant raining. The moment it was in my possession I heard the scream of one of the men, blood sprayed, painted my face and clothes. The others I savagely attacked and killed with my bare hands. After I immediately came to my sense, coated in blood that was not my own. Applaud by what I did - I cried for them and my parents." He took a moment to steady himself, speaking this was causing him to re-live the trauma. "I dragged my parents to an oak tree, it bore no greenery, only claws. I buried them under it, deeming it worthy of a place for death Senju. That, and I figured no one would dare disturb them there under a tree that could not flourish life. When I left I became a wanderer... I searched for food and water, eating scraps whenever I could find them, drinking from puddles - all in the purpose of survival. At some point I couldn't find either, scrap or puddle as if something or someone dried up all of the water where I was. I went days without sustenance. I grew weaker as the hours passed. What little potential help I came across turned me away without so much of a thought. I was truly alone. I remember collapsing...coming to, to a sickly elderly woman and her grandchild. She nursed me back to health, her skill with medical jutsu eclipse that of my own. " He chuckled, indicating that she was the reason for him to pick up the skill. Could it be that Aokidanza wanted to follow in her footsteps? To be better? Or to show honor to her saving his life?  

"But she did not live long after that. She past two days later. I figured from old age and her illnesses... the stress of the war must have also played a key part. Her heart, however, was in the right place. She only cared for the safety of her grandson...and me. From that day forward, he and I were always close. We stole food and water together. We did anything to survive that benefitted us both. Shared dreams and goals of making the world an Ideally better place. But we knew in order to do that we would have to become shinobi - which meant that we would have to fight others." He shook his head, thinking back to how optimistic they both were, how they only saw things in black and white - either you were on the right side, or the wrong side. He laughed as he returned his eyes to Raian. "I felt at ease when speaking with him. I felt safe. He was my best friend. Someone that I loved. His passion was unrivaled and I too found room to adopt that same passion to fuel myself to catch up to him. But he was always so far from my reach... We sought out a shinobi that was neutral to the war, she was a master in the arts of war. She took us both in, but never taught us Ninjutsu. Chores and studies was all that we were allowed to do. She fed us and even clothed us, but that was it. We were nothing but children to her, so we didn't blame her for that. We were children. It was not until the debris of war eventually found us - we were targeted as orphans of war and was meant to end their for our own good. That I blacked out again, in my rage I took their lives out of fear of losing my best friend like I lost my parents. He looked at me with fear in his eyes, but morphed it into respect. We found our master, I was bloodied and she realized that she couldn't restrict her teachings any further. She trained us that day and we learned much from her." His eyes looked to his hands, observing his now black nails and the power that was drawing into his very being.

Closing his eyes, Aokidanza would exhale and continue. "Again, I was remorseful for taking the lives of those men...but I did what I had to to protect my friend. Our master understood that much. From her lips she told me that violence was sometimes the only neccessary language people could comprehend and that i shouldn't feel the way that I did for speaking it, what I did was to protect someone dear to me... Her way with words were more skilled than her way with a kunai. She trained us for several years, we grew together as brothers and we viewed her as a mother. She eventually left us to fend for ourselves, declaring that there was nothing more to teach us...." He paused as he turned his attention to the door. Standing to his feet the Demon approached the door and opened it. There waitress from before was on the otherside. She gasped as she looked at the man and then clearly noticing his new features. She couldn't help but to look to where Raian was. "O-Oh! I was worried, we heard terrible screams from downstairs and I feared that something was wrong." He explained nervously. Aokidanza tilted his head to the left, glancing her up and down before looking back at his friend. "Apologies, we had a disagreement with one another and it got a bit...excruciating." He spoke in code, but spoke the truth. Turning those demonic eyes back to her he would continue. "We are fine now, no need to concern yourself with us. Is there anything else?" He inquired. The woman shook her head and began to leave them be. Aokidanza watched as she walked down the hall and turned the corner to the lower levels.  

Closing the door, be would turn to face Raian. "We will have to finish that story some other time. Your transplant, how is it?" He would ask, motioning to take his seat once more.

[NE Stack: 1->2]
[WC: 1,680]
[Total WC: 6,757]
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen

Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:09 pm
The pain in Raian’s body was nearly unbearable as he leaned against the wall using every ounce of will power he had just to remain upright. It felt as though every cell in his body was burning, screaming for some form of release from an endless agony. It was a feeling Raian had never felt before, no beatings, no burns, nothing has felt even close to what he was feeling now. Sweat poured down his face from his brow as he slowed his breathing, attempting to get a handle on the pain that assaulted him and his body. After a moment or two had passed he watched the senju make his way towards the bathroom, Raian simply laughed having a pretty good idea of what he was doing. The Senju would then speak, "I dare say that this is the extent of my passive change. However, I will maintain a close observation of myself moving forward, as of right now I feel no immediate appetite to harm anyone. You, least of all individuals." Raian simply sighed and smiled as he leaned back up against the wall still clutching his side with great pressure in an attempt to keep his mind focused there rather than on the overall pain. ”Hmmmm.. No immediate side effects from the power of the devil, well that’s a plus. Still I guess its not too surprising as he only received a fraction of its true power. Plus he was always a pretty dark and shadowy guy anyways, the devil inside was probably always there to begin with.” Raian thought to himself as he mulled over the Senju’s words. 

”Interesting,” Raian spoke with a raspy cough, ”Perhaps, you already had a little devil in you already, all my blood did was create a doorway for him to finally come through. Would explain why you aren’t feeling any new urges, they must’ve already been there. Fascinating, you know my friend, you get more and more interesting every single minute I spend with you.” Raian spoke with genuine respect for the Senju. Not only had his partner proven himself in battle, much more than that Uchiha they had encountered especially, but he has shown great aptitude for much more useful things as well. Not everyone can perform such a dramatic surgery on another person let alone themselves at the exact same time, it was astonishing truth be told. In the moment a sharp pain forced Raian’s hands to his temples as it suddenly felt like his brain was being attacked by a swarm of fire ants. He clenched his teeth so hard he felt as though they might crack under the pressure and his eyes slammed shut just as hard as the pain pulsated for a few moments before passing. When he finally reopened his eyes, they had changed though he could not tell this right off the bat. His normally white Pupils and Iris's within the blackness of his Scaleras had turned red. Almost resembling a blank sharingan, probably a result of the uchiha chakra working its way into his brain, the pain it brought was excruciating, though it wasn’t enough for him to actual awaken the sharingan as he didn’t have the actual body required to do so, instead it merely turned the previously white parts of his eyes red.  

After a few minutes the pain had faded and his Senju friend would take a seat on one of the beds in front of them, apparently, he was going to reveal his past, a great act of trust between Raian and the first person he could ever associate with the word friend. He told of how he was born during a war, near a village long since forgotten, poor with just his mother his father and himself fending to survive. He described himself in a much different light than he now stood, a sensitive boy, prone to bouts of crying over the misfortune of others, and a family who just wanted to escape all the violence and live a happy life. The Senju’s eyes slowly migrated towards the floor as he spoke, it was clear that this was not an easy subject for him to remember, and yet something about that just made it more important that he was willing to reveal it to Raian, his pain subsided he slowly, motioned towards the bed adjacent to his friend and sat down upon it with a heavy plop and a few deep breaths to calm himself. “When night came... our shelter was destroyed.” The words caused Raian's attention to dart back to his friend just as he sat down upon the bed.  

"I watched as shinobi murdered my father. Beat and took the body of my mother before viciously taking her life. They did their best to protect me, but in the end their best was fruitless. It's funny... I don't remember shedding a single tear that day for them... but I was consumed by my grief. By my rage.” His friend continued to tell the story of his tragic past, a victim of violence, a victim of the life that Raian himself lived. Had he or his family ever caused this pain to some that they had encountered. After all, they had plundered, destroyed, and killed all for the sake of what? The sation of the devil inside his father always said but perhaps, it hadn’t been so simply after all. His friend then continued the story, going on to tell of how he exacted his revenge, grabbing the nearest object which happened to be a pitchfork. A decent household item turned weapon in the case it needs to be used as such. He goes on to tell how he savagely attacked the men, spraying there blood everywhere, a sight Raian was VERY familiar with seeing, a sight he saw almost every day throughout his childhood. The senju would then take a few, much needed moments to resettle himself before continuing his tale. He goes on to speak of how he dragged his parents to an oak tree, devoid of life and unable to flourish ever again, deeming it a worthy burial site that wouldn’t possibly be disturbed in the future. Next he spoke of his wanderer days, eating what scraps he could find and drinking from puddles to keep the dehydration at bay while he learned to survive on his own. Raian could only imagine how hard this must have been for someone who wasn’t accustomed to that life. By the time Raian himself sat off on his own he was already to the point where he had no problem killing and stealing for what he needed to survive. “I went days without sustenance. I grew weaker as the hours passed. What little potential help I came across turned me away without so much of a thought. I was truly alone. I remember collapsing...coming to, to a sickly elderly woman and her grandchild. She nursed me back to health, her skill with medical jutsu eclipse that of my own. " His friend spoke his voice cracking from emotion as he did so.  

He tells of how after meeting the elderly woman whom had saved him she passed not too long after, the stress of war, age and illness, all culminating in the death of a peaceful woman who just wanted to protect what she loved. A long and unbroken curse of the world they live in. He spoke of how he became close friends with the boy, the womans grandson, his first true friend Raian figured. He spoke of his best friends passion, how it fueled the Senju to become strong, and catch up to his friend, but his friend seemed just too far ahead to catch up to until they sought out a teacher, neutral to the war that ravaged their homes.  The master they found never took them seriously however, treating them like the children they were until one day a bloody battle opened her eyes to the truth and she realized that these were no longer ordinary children. War had transformed them into something more, as it often does. Closing his eyes with a deep exhale, the Senju would give himself another moment before continuing yet again, going to speak of how he felt remorse for taking the lives of the men from before but felt that he had done so to protect his friend which was, of course a much more respectable reason for murder than Raian had ever had. “Our master understood that much. From her lips she told me that violence was sometimes the only necessary language people could comprehend and that i shouldn't feel the way that I did for speaking it, what I did was to protect someone dear to me... Her way with words were more skilled than her way with a kunai. She trained us for several years, we grew together as brothers and we viewed her as a mother. She eventually left us to fend for ourselves, declaring that there was nothing more to teach us...." His friend continued before cutting himself off to move towards the door and open it, only to find the same waitress that had greeted them when they first arrived standing there in awe. "O-Oh! I was worried, we heard terrible screams from downstairs and I feared that something was wrong.” She said with clear nervousness in her voice, to which Aokidanza quickly cleared from her head by telling her a few small little rabbit lies. As she left he motioned himself back to his seat before asking Raian how the implant was treating him and how he felt.  

Raian sighed, releasing his hands from clutching at his sides and allowing them to fall flat on his knees. He smiled and chuckled softly before turning to his Senju friend with an equally soft expression. ”I'm flattered that you would tell me your whole life story and all, but I’ve never had a friend before so forgive me if I'm not very good at this.” He smiled before sighing a heavy sigh again as the sigh faded and his vision returned to the floor and away from the senju, ”The implants fine, I think, I’m in a lot of pain but its no big deal more importantly though... I guess I could start by returning the favor so you can understand the kind of life I had since you trusted me to do the same for you.” Raian began. 

He took a few deep breathes for himself before closing his eyes as his story began, ”I was born basically in the middle of nowhere, for the first few years we didn’t really have a home, it was just the country side of the land of fire where we roamed. Me, my father and I had two older brothers, though... as you probably have already guessed from how I personally carry myself, that our family wasn’t very normal. I too had to learn to survive like you did but.. Much earlier from the earliest times I could remember I would often wake up with everyone simply gone, never a word of where they were going or if and when they were coming back. A sick form of torturous... training.. I guess you could call it. That’s when I fell in love with nature though, one day I remember watching a large predator take down a deer...”. Raian smiled and laughed a little at himself before groaning a little in pain and continuing on with his story. ”It was beautiful and I watched until it left and then took some of the meat before running off, that was the moment I understood the circle of life if you want to call it that, life and death.” 

Raian’s gaze then shifted back to the floor his smile fading away, ”My parents, now that’s something I haven’t ever spoken to anyone about. My father, trained, me from a young age to be strong. By train... I mostly just mean he used to kick the ever living shit out of me till I either learned to like the pain or not feel it all. Tough love I guess, what a load of shit that was. Now my mother on the other hand, she was.. Brutal, as well and yet.. At the same time.. I could actually feel that she DID love me, even if in her own special way. There were moments when I would see her tending to flower beds, and the beauty of her within them is something Ive never forgotten. My love for nature and the outdoors came from her I suppose. My brothers were just like my father, my eldest brother is still alive in fact, he’s the only one other than me that still lives. Out of all of them though, the only one I really loved, truly with my heart was my mother... I still do...” A single tear left Raian’s far right eye, mingling with the sweat on its way down. Normally he wouldn’t allow such an emotion to manifest itself but... this was different. 

”When I turned five,” He continued after regaining his composure, ”My father explained to me the devil within our blood, took me out to awaken it by slaughtering some passerby we found that we could potentially rob. However, I lost more that just my humanity that day, there turned out to be too many of them for just us five. The caravan guards that had been travelling with them were also very skilled users of ninjutsu at up to this point we had always relied on brute force and brutality to fell all our families targets. We did still kill them all... or rather... I did as my devil finally awakened. When all was said and done however, my mother... had been butchered. While I tore apart all I could find, a couple had ganged up on her and my father.. The coward.. I don’t.. I guess he just let her die. I was in a rage so I didn’t see what happened but.. He could of stopped them.. I know it.” His expression turned to anger for a moment his fist clenching before another wave of pain shot through his body calming him down as he winced. He let out a deep breathe, followed by a couple more as he continued.  

”Anyways, from then on I hated the other members of my family. Secretly, even though I still followed along with everything they did for years until one day, someone we attacked turned out to be a little too important. They wanted revenge and hired a formidable assassin who tracked us down one night while we slept. Slit my brothers throat ear to ear in his sleep, never stood a chance, then turned his sights on my father. My father attempted to call upon the devil inside, but.. It failed him and the assassin gravely wounded him before he slithered over to me like the snake he was.” Raian spit on the ground in disgust at how his father had acted during that moment. ”So, I showed them that right under their noses I had unlocked the devils TRUE power, I don’t remember the fight but I remember coming too with that assassins severed head in my hands. I remember the blood, everywhere, before dropping it to the ground a smile plastered on that worthless man I called father’s face. I did what I had to do at that point, I couldn’t take it anymore, I walked over and grabbed my father by each side of his head and as he cursed me with every word under the sun I broke his neck. Snap! One quick motion, and it was done, revenge for what he had done to my mother.. Or rather.. Revenge for what he didn’t do.” Another tear then left Raian's eye, not for his father but once again... for the memory of his mother, whom he still genuinely missed. He wiped it away before turning to his senju friend, ”Feels kind of.. Weird,” He began with a chuckle, ”Ive never told any of this to anyone before so, forgive me if I kind of went off on a rant there. Not much happened after that my brother fled and ive been hunting him since but, I guess, like you said we can leave all the rest for another time."

[NE stacks: 2 -> 3]
[WC: 2,739]
[TWC: 6,499]

(TWC used: 3,760)(Using another 2k for Re-Do senju coinflip for total used = 5,760)
(TWC remaining: 739)
(Banked WC remaining: 858)

Last edited by Ranma on Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:09 pm

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen

Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:25 pm
Mid-Thread Claims:

Sages Body (Senju DNA)(+25 Vigor)
Uchiha Genetics (Uchiha DNA)

WC Used: (5,760 out of 6,499 = 739 Remaining WC in thread)

Banked WC Used: (2,240 of 3,098 = 858 Remaining in Bank)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum