Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47144-suimin-uchiha-stats

Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16800

Suimin Uchiha Food Shopping Empty Suimin Uchiha Food Shopping

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:30 am
Mission Name: Food Shopping
Type: Delivery
Character Requirements: Genin
Mission Location: Any Village
Word Count Requirements: 500
Challenges: N/A
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 500 Ryo and 1 AP

Task: There is an old client that needs someone to do grocery shopping for them. Their body is aching, so they can’t do it themselves, and their social worker is off handling something else for the client. She asked for someone to do the food shopping for her today as she has a list prepared for those who accept this mission.

He wakes up extra early and hops in the shower he takes a nice long bath in warm water and just sits there for a while enjoying the feeling of warmth that came from his bath and wrapped his body and a soothing embrace. After he’s done he starts to brush his teeth making sure to get every spot in his mouth, he uses the bathroom, and gets dressed wearing the same thing he wears everyday. He gets the milk, and orange juice from his fridge and cereal that rested on top of his fridge. He sets it all out on the table and before he prepares his breakfast. After finishing his breakfast he grabs the rest of his things for the day and proceeds to head out but not without saying goodbye. He turns to the photo he has of his brother he keeps by the door and says “Hey I won’t be gone for a long time. I’ll be alright, I shouldn’t get hurt or go too far. So there is no need to come with me. I'll be back before you know it alright. Love you.” He heads out of his house making sure to lock his door behind him. He doesn’t have much of value but he doesn’t want to risk anything he does own getting stolen.

He begins to head out to the Raikage’s Office to get a Mission for the day. Once he arrives at the Raikage’s office he takes a look at the mission board there's quite a few here wow. He sees an interesting one and while reading the name of the mission file he begins to think. He decided today he was going to help Someone in need. He then read it over briefly and thought to himself “Grocery Shopping? This should be easy.” He took the mission and then the man in his office called “Next!” “Oh right. Here this is the mission I wish to take today.” “Okay let's see. Ah right this one. Approved.” After getting approved for this mission he then heads out of the Raikage’s office with the mission file. 

He continued to go to the clients house to pick up the shopping list that he would need to complete this mission. Once he gets there he knocks on the door. ”Hey I’m here to pick up your groceries.” “Oh right thank you young man here you go.” After receiving the list Suimin heads to the Kumo shopping center to pick up her things. He goes into the food market to pick up some of the food she listed. He grabs fresh celery, strawberries, along with many other fruits and vegetables. He also got some soups for her. He went into a clothing store. Next she needed jackets and skirts. He went browsing for the different kinds of clothes they had to find the specific one she had asked for. After getting all of the clothes he went to deliver the items. He left the Kumo shopping center and went to the client's house. He knocked on the door. “Hello here are the items on your list.” He said this as he brought them inside and helped put them in their proper places.

[Exit]
Claims: 
TWC: 537
500 WC to Body Flicker
500 WC to Speed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum