Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
27 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 17%
15 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
12 Posts - 8%
11 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 87855
100%

Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7] Empty Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7]

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:10 am
Name: Orochimaru's Juinjutsu
Element: N/A
Specialty: Fuinjutsu
Special Jutsu Type: Juinjutsu
Backstory: Many years ago, during the time of Naruto Uzumaki, the most sinister of the original Sannin used this technique to empower his followers and break their will, leaving only a desire to serve him. By combining Jugo DNA with his own knowledge of Fuinjutsu, he created this seal. Since then the technique has undergone many revisions, making it a bit safer for the applicant than it once was long ago. Rumor has it however that the Sannin that created it lives on to this day in stolen bodies, slowly perfecting the techniques that he created long ago...

Appearance:
This technique applies a cursed seal onto a target that varies in appearance based on whether or not it has been activated.

In its inactive form, each seal contains a special pattern within it. They can vary in size, but they will never fall below 1 inch in size, or exceed 6 inches in their inactive form.

Inactive Form:
Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7] Curse_10

In its 1st stage, the pattern that made up the inactive version of the seal begins to spread around the user's body. While moving across the body, the seal glows as if it was on fire. However, when it finishes expanding across the body it settles into black markings.

1st Stage:
Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7] Sasuke10

At its final and most powerful stage, the seal spreads over the user's entire body. While transforming into this state, the seal glows as if it was on fire. Unlike the first stage however, once the technique settles the user's body goes a complete metamorphosis. The user's skin will always change from its normal coloration into some unnatural shade, usually being some shade of brown, gray, or red. While this stage is activate, the sclera of the user's eye will turn black, and their irises will become yellow (However, if the user is using a dojutsu, their irises will change to match it). The user's hair will usually change shape, usually becoming far more wild and feral looking, and possibly changing color as well. The user almost always possesses some other alterations to their appearance as well, whether those be colored markings, altered facial features, hardened or armored skin, extra limbs, horns, or other quirks.

2nd Stage:
Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7] Af72bd10
Handseals: Tiger
Duration: Permanent
Cooldown: 1 Topic
Range: Touch
Power: Vigor
Speed: Instantaneous
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: See below
What it does: This technique allows the user to apply a Juinjutsu Seal onto a target, allowing them to use senjutsu chakra as members of the Jugo clan do.

Applying The Seal:

Applying The Seal-

The user of this technique can apply a cursed seal to a target by touching them or biting them in the spot that the user wishes to apply it at. This must be applied in an area such as the torso, neck, or head, and seals applied to limbs like arms or legs will be unusable by the target. Additionally, attempting to apply this seal to members of clans that possess the abilities to gather Nature Chakra naturally, such as members of the Jugo clan, will automatically fail to be applied to the target. If the user attempts to apply this seal to an unwilling target, the user's jutsu power must exceed the target's current health. If the target's health is higher than this jutsu power, the technique will fail and the seal will not be applied. Regardless of willingness, upon the successful application of this seal the target will pass out for the remainder of the thread while their body adjusts to the seal.

Only one Juinjutsu seal may be applied to a person at a time. If a second Juinjutsu seal of higher power is applied to a user while this seal is still active, this seal will fade away and be replaced by the new seal. Conversely, if this seal is applied to a target with a Juinjutsu Seal of a lower power than this one, this seal will replace the old one. In the case of a tie in either situation, the seal that was applied first will remain.

After the seal is applied, a six sided dice roll must be made to determine if the subject will live or die. The user's chance of survival will vary depending on the average of their chakra and vigor. The higher the average, the higher their survival chance. This roll MUST be conducted by a staff member, and can be done so through a Thread Request.

Average Chakra/Vigor - Survival Chance
Below 50 Average - 1 or 2 die roll required for survival
50-75 Average - 1-4 die roll required for survival
Above 75 Average - 1-5 die roll required for survival

If the target survives this the application of this seal and later loses it for whatever reason, the target does not have to make this roll again if the seal is reapplied. Additionally, if a target that possessed this seal died and has come back to life through a resurrection technique, the will have access to the last stage of the seal that they had unlocked before death.

Activating The Seal:

Activating The Seal-

After the target wakes up, they can activate the first stage of this technique. The target is allowed to choose the design of their seal upon awakening, as well as gaining access to the Curse Mark Transformation as a slotless jutsu. Additionally, this seal does not count towards the maximum number of seals that a user can have on their body.

Upon awakening, the target will only be able to activate the first stage of the mark. The mark will be untrained, but can be developed further by meeting word count requirements listed in the Curse Mark Transformation jutsu.

Character Specific: N/A
Wordcount to learn: 5000
Action Cost: 100 AP to apply the seal
Mastery: N
Bonus Requirements: User of this technique must know the Nature Chakra Proficiency skill.
Canon, Custom, Bloodline or Village Exclusive: Canon

Revamp of this.

Last edited by Kita Hajime on Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 0
100%

Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7] Empty Re: Orochimaru's Juinjutsu [V7]

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 am
Firstly, can you please remove the spoilers as it's very difficult to follow/copy the large text with the spoiler opening and closing with every click I make lol.

"will automatically fail." - So I assume if it fails the person that this tech is used on will die, right?

"This roll MUST be conducted by a staff member." - Please specify that this must be requested in the form of a Thread Request.

"seal died and has come back to life through a resurrection technique, the will have access to the last stage of the seal that they had unlocked before death." - Why? If they die, chakra is no longer circulating through their body to the capacity of being able to maintain the seal so it just makes sense that they have to get it re-applied at that point.

Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
100%

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:48 pm
Hello! I'll be dividing my responses into number to make it easier to follow along.

#1: No problem! Would it be okay if I added the spoilers back after we finish balancing this jutsu? I think they keep the page from getting too cluttered

#2: Sorry about that! I probably should've specified. No, I didn't mean that they would die, the seal just wouldn't form on their body in the first place. The seal just wouldn't appear, and they wouldn't have to make the die roll to determine if they live or die.

#3: Got it

#4: I input that clause in there because of two reasons. The first reason being the only characters we've seen revived in the source material with the curse mark were the sound five (admittedly this was however done in filler, and through the Edo Tensei technique, not true resurrection). The second reason being that there's a precedent in the source material for seals remaining on a person even after death. See Danzo Shimura, Minato Namikaze, and Hiruzen Sarutobi as examples. Seals don't necessarily need to be actively fed chakra to remain in place.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:13 am
Looks good. Trial Approved.

#1 Feel free to add the spoilers back in.
#4 Makes sense, thanks.

Last edited by Satoru Jugo on Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
100%

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:42 am
#1: Done.

If possible, could I make an additional request? Once we've gotten the mechanics sorted out, could I reword some of the language used so the app doesn't feel as clunky in certain places? Mainly the Applying the Seal section is what I'm referring to.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:44 am
Sure. In that case, I will remove my Trial Approval while you make the changes, just post here when you're ready for it to be checked again.
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
100%

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:54 am
Thanks! It should be all good for reviewal!
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Chunin
Chunin
100%

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:03 am
Trial Approved.
Ishimaru Shinkou
Ishimaru Shinkou
Hokage