Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 7:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 7:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 7:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 7:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 7:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 6:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 6:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 5:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 5:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 5:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Cult Rescue Empty Cult Rescue

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:23 pm
Mission:

Ishii sighed deeply as he stared at the Pagoda that he was supposed to infiltrate. He was sitting on top of a nearby hill that overlooked the top of the religious building that held his target. It had been stationed in such a way as to ensure that the sun would rise on the opposite side of the building to where Ishii was standing, and would set behind the hill, hiding the light from the people inside the Pagoda around 2 hours before sunset. Some religious symbolism or another about the light ending sooner than anticipated or some other trivial thing that Ishii didn't care to know about. Currently the sun sat directly above the building, and cast its bright light along the layered wooden eaves that made up its structure, granting the building an almost ethereal glow to it. Ishii immediately cast the thought out of his mind the second that he conjured it. It was just a building, nothing more.

The voice apparently thought that now was an appropriate time to speak. "How long do you intend to wait out here? Your mission is inside the building, not milling about out here." Ishii shook his head and looked further down at the bottom of the structure to watch the monks milling about at the base of the Pagoda. From where Ishii was standing, they almost looked like ants. With a soft and nonchalant voice Ishii responded back. "Because I have to wait for my mission partner here. The voice tutted quietly for a moment before continuing. "That's well and good, but unfortunately you can't wait here forever. If your partner doesn't arrive before long, you may just have to go in without them." Ishii decided to sit down while he waited, not wanting to waste energy standing if he didn't need to. "My mission notice said to arrive on this hill at one in the afternoon. It's currently noon. They still have an hour to arrive before they're late. Knowing who my partner is makes it far easier for me to collaborate and share information with them. I don't wish to deprive myself of such an advantage in a situation like this." The voice fell silent, and Ishii thought more on the mission in question.

One of the monks in this Pagoda was apparently tired of living in the religion. He had sent a letter to the Hogokage's office, asking to be rescued from the building in exchange for his life savings. In his own words he had called the religion a 'deranged cult,' and begged to be rescued at all costs. Despite his desperate pleas however, it wasn't expected to be very difficult at all. He had detailed a physical description of himself in the letter, as well as a code phrase that would let him know that the shinobi were his rescuers. Ishii smiled softly, and shifted to laying down in the grass. "All that we have to do is find him, wait until nightfall, and then sneak him out."

Word Count = 504
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 9000

Cult Rescue Empty Re: Cult Rescue

Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:21 pm
"Ugh is this really the day im suppose to do this mission", Zeref thought to himself. He had been sleeping some of the best sleep he had gotten in a while, so when it came time to arise the normally serious shinobi was having a hard time finding the energy to get out of bed. "Okay Okay", Zeref though as he finally got up. He hadnt been on a mission in a couple days so going on one today would get his muscle a good workout. He had quikcly started to do the daily essentials such as brushing his teeth and taking a shower before he made himself a small bite to eat and then leaving out the door. "Shit i forgot what mission i was going on today", He thought to himself as he rushed back into the house to make sure he was going to go to the right meeting spot. "Okay cool, i guess ill be having a partner today", He thought to himslef as he once again left out of his house and on ward to the mission spot.

It was 30 minutes till 1 in the afternoon and said had just arrived at the hill that he was suppose to be meeting his team mate at , but to his surprise he was already there waiting on him. Normally for Zeref he would be the one early and be forced to wait on his team mates but today though seemed different. For Zeref it was nice to finally have someone who was serious about being on time or better yet early. He walked up to his team mate for the day , "You must be my partner today for this meeting , my name is Zeref", He said in a calm tone as he extended his hand. Zeref hoped that they could get this mission done as soon as possible. 

WC:312
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:07 pm
Ishii took his hand with a rather emotionless look on his face, shaking it firmly. "My name is Ishii. It's a pleasure to meet you." Thankfully his partner was early. He didn't want to worry about the voice droning and harping on in his head about how he needed to go ahead and complete the mission on his own. Ishii's eyes shifted from his new partner to the location of their mission, briefly surveying the area for any signs of the target. No such luck. "I suppose that there's no sense waiting around if we're both early. Are you familiar with the target's physical description and their requested code phrase?" Ishii waited for a response, and would provide him with the details that he remembered if Zeref wasn't aware. Regardless of his response, Ishii would form the dog hand seal. In a puff of smoke he disappeared, and a bald robed monk with clothes in the style of the pagoda below stood in his place (Transformation Technique). It wasn't a perfect disguise, and there were some discrepancies between the patterns of his robes and those of the monks below, but it would be sufficient for this mission. "I hope you don't mind if I wear a disguise. If all goes poorly, I would rather not make an enemy of a cult." Was cult the right word? It didn't matter. Whatever the case was, he needed to strategize with his partner for the time being. Ishii turned to Zeref with the same blank expression that he normally wore. "How do you want to handle this? The mission said to identify the target during daylight hours, and then smuggle them out under cover of nightfall, but how do you want to go about doing that? We could split up, but there's no guarantee that we would be able to find each other again before night falls, meaning that we could potentially comb through the same areas and waste precious time. Conversely, we could stay together, but that would result in us being unable to cover the same amount of ground as we would on our own." Ishii didn't mind one way or the other. Whatever Zeref's plan was, Ishii would go along with it.

Word Count - 367

Total Word Count - 871
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:28 am
"This guy seems good enough that i wouldnt have to watch his back and my own", Zeref thought to himslef. He knew that either one of them could easily over power a group of these people but at the same time would cause alot more problems than either one of them would want to deal with. He listened as his new partner introduced himself and then asked Zeref about the mission details, making sure both of them would be on the same page. "Yeah i remember everything and no by all means were whatever you feel good in", Zeref said. He rather not wear any type of transformation or disguise. He took a moment to pander on how they would go about doing the mission, but honestly Zeref just wanted to get it over so in his mind the fastest way would be best. He then shifted his gaze between the compound and his partner, before looking directly at his partner and saying.

"The faster the better , I rather not have to waste anymore time around these nut jobs than i have to, and by all means lead the way ill follow you", Zeref said not wanting to have to be in charge. He thought it be easier to just follow behind his new partner unless the time came for some action.

wc:222
twc:534
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:37 pm
Ishii nodded. "If that's the case, it may be best to split up and search for the target individually. I can cover the top floors of the Pagoda, while you cover the bottom. We can meet up at sunset and formulate a plan to free the target. After that, it should be an easy mission success." Ishii began making his way down the side of the hill towards the building. Best to get started now before sunset.

Working his way from the top of the building down, he didn't find anyone matching the target's description, at least not at first. Everyone here seemed to be brainwashed. They were suspicious of him, with none of them claiming that they had seen him before in the building. It had bewildered him that they were able to tell that he didn't belong, but he simply couldn't afford to perfect a better disguise. For the moment, this was all he had. Ultimately, it wasn't Ishii who approached the target, but the target who approached Ishii. As he was finishing his last floor, the target grabbed his elbow and brought him in close, whispering in his ear with hissing breath. "What are you doing?! How are you this clumsy about it?! Whatever. It doesn't matter as long as you're here. I don't need the code phrase, I know it's you. I'll be waiting here come nightfall, just come as soon as you can. I need to be gone by morning." Ishii nodded once before heading out to relay the information to Zeref. They should be able to get the man out without much effort.

Word Count - 269

Total Word Count - 1140
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:04 am
"Fine by me", Zeref said as they both went to scout different areas of the building. He went and searched the bottom floors of the building. looking around he didnt see much and most of the people there were acting to weird to be worth any good info, so he just enjoyed looking around the place and tried to not show to much intrest in one thing so no one got to suspicious of him. After looking around he didnt find anything worth his time so he had figured that the target had to be on one of the top floors, he just hoped that his partner would be able to find him without getting caught. It shouldnt be to hard , since most of the people here was just your ordinary crazy person. After a few more moments he decided to head back out to there meeting spot and waiting for his team mates arrival. Moments later he had found his team mate, "Im hoping your scout went better than mine had", Zeref had said in a nice tone. He hoped to have this mission over with sooner than later.

WC:190
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:49 pm
"As a matter of fact, it did. I managed to find the target on the 6th floor of the building. He said that he'll be waiting there once night falls, so it should be only a short time before we're done with this mission." Ishii paused and looked up at the sky to check how much time was left in the day. Still too long. "Or not. It might be longer than I expected at first." It wasn't a pleasant idea, but the mission orders were explicit. Wait until nightfall to extract the target, then deliver them to the Hoshigakure Water Gardens. Ishii let himself go limp, and fell backwards into a sitting position. The ground made a slight sound as Ishii's weight was applied to it, and several small blades of grass rose into the air around him. "I'd make myself comfortable if I were you. Unless you have a way of speeding time up, or sneaking the target out during the day without the cultists finding out you're a shinobi, it's going to be quite a long wait."

Word Count - 178 Words

Total Word Count - 1318 Words
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:23 am
"I actually do have an idea", Zeref said as he put his hand on his chin as he took a quick pause. He was sorta surprised he didnt have this idea before hand , but given him not putting much effort into the mission it slipped over his head. He couldnt help but feel slightly stupid for only now having thought of this but then again his partner didnt think of this idea either so maybe it wasent to bad on Zerefs part. " So the idea i had was that we use a shadow clown disguised as one of the cultist and have them bring the target out the building throug the roof or something", Zeref said. He didnt know if his plan was going to work but he felt as though it would be better than just sitting here taking a nap , but then again he was slightly tired from not getting enough sleep. 

If his partner was down for the plan Zeref would for the handsigns to create just one clone, he would have the clone use the transformation technique to disguise himself as one of the cultist. "Im going to need you to describe to me the layout of the top floor so my clone can know what to do and where to go once he is up there", Zeref said as he to sat down on the grass. He didnt have anything to do now and the rest of the work would be up to his clone to do.

WC:252
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:11 am
Ishii thought about it for a moment before giving in. "I'm fine with it. It beats sitting around for hours on end." Ishii would wait calmly as his partner formed the hand signs necessary to form a shadow clone. He asked Ishii what he knew about the layout of the top floor is like, and Ishii scratched at his chin. "If I remember correctly, that was supposed to be a specially designed meditation chamber. On either side of the building there's a number of private meditation quarters with sliding shoji screen windows, designed to be opened to let in light in both the morning and evening. In the center of the room is a communal meditation circle for when the sun is overhead. Something about being the closest to heaven. Cultists seem to be flocking there right now, so I would suggest slipping in through one of the unoccupied private rooms, and then making your way inside. After that, it should be a cinch. As long as you can get the target out without being noticed, you should be golden. Try not to alert them that you're a shinobi either. Even if they don't realize that it's us doing the kidnapping, if they find out that shinobi are kidnapping members of their order it could reflect poorly on Hoshigakure. Last thing we want is these guys starting a riot." Now all that Ishii had to do was rest. Nothing else he could particularly do right now any who.

As they were waiting, Ishii eyed his companion curiously. If they were going to be waiting any who, might as well attempt at least a small conversation. Ishii knew that some people didn't exactly like the quiet, not that he would actually know. The voice's never ending harassment made sure of that. "Have you ever had an encounter with a cult like this before? I'm pretty new to the shinobi business myself, so I don't exactly know what to expect looking forward."

Word Count - 330 Words

Total Word Count - 1648 Words
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:12 am
Once Ishii agreed to the proposal that Zeref had came up with he summoned a clone, he then had the clone listen to everything that Ishii had to say so that there wont be any mistakes down the line and cause them to fail their mission. Once Ishhi was done giving the directions and stuff to Zerefs clone, the clone used a transformation jutsu to look like the cultist people. "Dont have me waiting long", he said to his clone as he watch the clone make its way to the building. Ishii would then start asking questions, and with Zeref not being one for small talk he thought it might be best to just ignore him but didnt want to seem rude. "No i havent , i actually was looking forward to seeing what these cultist were about but they turned out to just be weird people", he said in response. Not to long after the vlone left he had returned with the man, "Good now take him to the drop of location and wait there", Zere would say to his clone. In the meantime Zeref would look at his team mate and thank him for his help and offered to do some more mission with him in the future before he took his leave. He had to make sure the clone got there safely and he also wanted to go and get his money. 

Exit
Wc:234
TWC:1210
Claims:12+ Chakra, 180 wc toward rain tiger at will Here (2750/2750), 1030 towards Wood dragon, 10 ap , 2k ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum