Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Getting food with a new view on being a ninja Empty Getting food with a new view on being a ninja

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm
Food shopping:

Nasu wakes up and says “another morning and let me guess another E rank mission.” Nasu goes to the mailbox to check his suspicion and to his surprise he was right. “Not just is this any E rank mission I'm actually a ninja and I'm going to be delivering groceries.”  Nasu decided to skip out on breakfast thinking he can just grab something while shopping. Nasu heads to the grocery store and then opens the seal to the mission. Nasu slowly reads the details which say “Nasu, we need you to get some groceries for an old man.” Nasu also finds a shopping list in the scroll. Nasu looks at the stuff and thinks “is this all so a man can make himself a sandwich.” Nasu walks into the store and starts looking for his first produce. Nasu grabbed a cart and started on the first isle. He starts walking through mumbling to himself “pickles...pickles...pickles….aha pickles.” He then scratches pickles off the shopping list and keeps on going. In the next isle he was mumbling “bread…..bread…..bread…..yes bread.” As Nasu continues going isle to isle getting mustard,mayo,ham,turkey,cheese,bacon,even tuna, his mind starts to wander. After all this was a very boring mission. First he wonders who he's delivering these items to. “Maybe it's an old man who's poor so he can't do it himself. No that can't be right or how would he get all this stuff. Maybe he's actually trying to lure me into his house so that he can take me as a slave or worse just to kill me. Hahahahaha” Nasu was laughing to himself but then he realized the people around him were staring so he stopped. “No man who can't even get his groceries can stop me. Especially since I got my new katana.” While he's still looking for me things to buy Nasu's' mind keeps wandering. “Next I should buy myself a flat jacket, get some nice armor to protect me. And then maybe I could do some hunter missions and B rank missions. No, I probably shouldn't do those until I at least learn one more jutsu and I should wait for my sharingan to awaken as well. I can imagine what these battles would be like. Me and my squad mates or maybe by that point I would be calling them my friends, we'd all go out and fight side by side with each other. I would use my new fireball jutsu on them and use my sharingan to predict the enemies movement. I'd use my katana as well and help my team….. No, my friends fight." Suddenly Nasu snaps back into reality. “I wish those were the missions I was going on but No I'm stuck with delivering groceries.” Nasu eventually finishes with over 50 items. Nasu goes and checks them all out. He then needs to figure out where to take them. He puts all the groceries in the bag and then opens the scroll further. 11274 is his address and it only said he lives on the far west side of town.

Nasu takes the cart with him and starts to walk to the west side. “I wish I wasn't stuck on such a stupid mission. I guess it will at least help me grow as a ninja. At least that's what others say. The west side of town was a good 30 minute walk. Nasu talks his walk there thinking about all the crazy missions he will get to go on eventually. He also thinks about all the crazy Justus he's going to get to learn. Then he thinks of all the friends and allies he's going to get. Nasu keeps his mind on these things while walking because they make him happy. All he really wants is to be accepted as a ninja. Everybody always tells him “you're too nice to be a ninja.” Because of that he's never been able to make a single friend. That won't stop him from trying though. The further west he gets the more dark and deserted things get. Nasu starts to think something doesn't seem right here. He's glad he brought all his ninja gear with him but he did leave his katana at home. Nasu thinks “there's no way there's someone so far out this way. It's probably just me going insane.” But Nasu keeps on getting this feeling like he's being watched. Nasu knew he was only 10 minutes away from the west side though so he thought he'd be safe soon anyway. He keeps on walking trying to keep himself happy with his thoughts but he can't get rid of the bad feeling that somebody's there. Not knowing what to do Nasu yells out who's there. Then a cold breeze comes past and it's so silent you can hear every leaf fall off the trees and every leaf of the bushes hitting each other. Nasu starts to keep on walking thinking he really is just going insane. But then it all changed. There was a small flashing light reflecting off of Nasu’s shopping cart. Nasu knows he can't look because then he wouldn't be able to contour a surprise attack. Nasu can see through the reflection of one of the meet packets he bought that there were two men sitting in the bushes he was just next to. Nasu’s first thought was to take a left to stop going to the west side. After all he doesn't want to put anyone in danger. Nasu was still watching though as these two ninja kept on trailing him from behind. Nasu deciding to take action says “I know you're there. I can see you following me. One in that bush over there and one up in that tree.” Both of the ninja hop down and Nasu knows a fight is about to start. Neither of these ninja spoke a word or wore headbands. Nasu was wondering why. Then suddenly they both pull out kunai and said “give us that food and your money.” Nasu just thinks “ok it's only some robbers.”

Nasu takes a minute and says “listen I'm a ninja and I have places to be if you really want to fight we can but just to warn you I just learnt this sick new jutsu and it will leave you guys with some first degree burns” It seemed like they both paid no attention to what he said so Nasu used his new fireball jutsu to the side of him so it wouldn't hit anyone and that scared them both. Both of the robbers get down on their knees and say “were sorry please don't hurt us.” “pathetic,” Nasu said. Nasu leaves and goes to finish his mission. For the final 10 minutes he wondered would all missions where I have to fight be that easy. When he finally gets to the west side he realizes that 11274 was the name of a street not a house number. Not knowing what to do Nasu goes to the first house and knocks on the door. “Excuse me, I'm here on ninja business. I'm a genin here to bring food.” A man from inside yells back “my social worker’s out getting me food and  why would I waste the time of a genin having him get groceries.” Nasu knowing the groceries were for him says “i'm here on behalf of your social worker she said needed some help today.” The man didn't believe Nasu and said “I'm not letting you into my house. You can come in when my social worker gets home.” luckily enough for Nasu, the social worker just pulled up to the house. “You must be Nasu thanks for getting me groceries today.” Nasu said no problem and then the social worker invited him inside. The social worker says “would you like something to eat. I'm making my client here a sandwich.” Nasu declined. She asked if he wanted some tea and Nasu decided he did. After about five minutes when everything was ready the social worker sat down and we all started talking for a bit. It ends up the social worker had some important family issues to attend to that day and she was deeply grateful for Nasu’s time. The old man then butted in saying “you shouldn't waste a young genin’s time.” The social worker then said something that moved Nasu a bit. The social worker said he was right. That Nasu is a ninja and shouldn't be doing jobs like this. But then she said there are two parts to the job of a ninja. One of them being the obvious to learn to fight and keep the village safe. The other though the other was to help the people in the village. The lady said that if I didn't help her today she either would have not been able to help her sister after a break up or would have lost her job. She ended saying one more thing. “One more thing all ninja should remember is that everything they do will help them in some way shape or form to get stronger." After that Nasu had to head home. 

On his way home Nasu couldn't stop thinking about what the lady had told him. The two jobs of being a ninja. And the one thing a ninja needs to remember. Nasu wasn't as pressed anymore to go on more dangerous missions. The thing that really mattered was the experience he got and the wellbeing of his village. When he got home Nasu was very tired. As it was his first time also using his new jutsu it took a lot out of him. Nasu went to sleep maybe just maybe with a new view and what it means to be a ninja. 

WC=1642
exit
claim
16 stats +11 speed +5 chakra
AP+1
bonus AP+1
1 tomoe shraingan (392/2000)+(1608/2000)=(2000/2000)
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45573-sharingan-v7?highlight=sharingan+v7#356179
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46914-bank-clean-up

pe
hiding in the fire(34/1000)
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42125-hiding-in-fire

ryo+500
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Getting food with a new view on being a ninja Empty Re: Getting food with a new view on being a ninja

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:55 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum