Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Assisting the elderly  Empty Assisting the elderly

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:54 pm
Mission:

Nasu woke up in the morning very tired. He was up for ages last night making sure his ninja gear was in top condition just incase he got a mission. When he got out of bed he did his regular morning routine. Like every morning his mom knocked on his door and asked "good morning Nasu. What do you want for breakfast this morning.” Nasu said “I don't know yet, I'll come down and decide in a minute.” Nasu then went down and first went to go check the mail to see if he had any missions. When he checked and saw he had a mission he was super excited because of how much time he spent last night preparing. He was walking back inside and was thinking “maybe its a C rank mission and I'll get to do some fighting.” When he checked the back of the scroll though it was only an E rank. Nasu, very annoyed, went inside and broke the seal on the scroll. He read the scroll and  it said “Nasu, Due to the current lack of chuunin in the village right now we need you to help guide the elderly and help them with their needed tasks.” After reading this Nasu was still disappointed but glad he got a mission at all. He told his mom that he was just going to grab some food from the bakery on the way to the first elder’s house. His mom was fine with that and Nasu went to his room to get his things. He put on his headband and looked at his gear. He decided to bring it all with him just in case. He started walking down the street and saw Gonk on the way. He stopped to try to say hi but Gonk just kept walking along looking like he had something to do. Nasu got to the bakery and decided to buy a really nice cinnamon bun. It was fresh out of the oven so it was very warm. Nasu paid for it and went on his way to the first house. When he got there an old lady was waiting for him. She told him “hi you must be Nasu. I was told you'd come to help me today.” Nasu told her “yes I'm here to help. What do you need.” The lady said “could you pull the weeds out of my garden please.” Nasu thought it would be easy so he agreed. When Nasu saw the garden though it didn't look like there was anything but weeds. After about an hour Nasu managed to finish and went on to a second house. When he got there an old man was waiting there for him and said “hmm you must be Nasu. could you help me fix my roof.” Nasu looked and saw that there wasn't even a house to fix a roof for. When he told the old man the old man just responded with “well you could build one of those too.” After another 3 hours Nasu finished the house. The old man said thanks and Nasu went on to his last house. When he got there an old lady was waiting with lots of bags. She told him “oh you must be Nasu could you help me go get some groceries." Nasu was very happy because it was only 10 minutes away and was on his way home. Nasu started to help the lady but wasn't expecting that her speed was going to be so slow. For what should have taken 10 minutes to get to ended up taking 45 minutes. When they got there though the old lady told Nasu "thanks for your help ill get home fine on my own." So Nasu then headed home and told his mom what happened. Nasu then headed up stairs to go to sleep and took off all his ninja gear. He looked at his new shuriken's and kunai and was just sad he still hasn't gotten a chance to use them. Nasu then went to sleep and hoped for another mission the next day.    

WC=(685)
Exit
claiming
Mission AP+1 
ryo+500
6 stats +3 speed   +3 chakra 
Great fireball(685/1000)
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44973-great-fireball-v7?highlight=great+fireball
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Assisting the elderly  Empty Re: Assisting the elderly

Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:23 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum