Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cole River
Cole River
Citizen
Stat Page : link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

old friends, new lives (P, IO) Empty old friends, new lives (P, IO)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:55 pm
The Terumi compound that they had Cole staying at was quite nice. He had a warm bath and clean clothes and was able to wander around the compound freely. He just couldn't leave just yet the doc said he needed to be watched before being allowed back in to the general public. Cole sat on a bench contemplating what they might say at his trail. He had never been arrested before and while technically he was arrested he had really turned himself in. He had then been left to sit in a cell for hours till he got moved here while they waited on someone to hear his case. This was one of the few things he had not missed out in the wild. The day was nice in hoshi. A cooling breeze kept the sun from baking you, and the Terumi compound had plenty of shade. Plus he was allowed to eat and drink however much he wanted for free. He was still getting used to being able to ask for something to eat or being called for dinner. He had gone so long hunting and killing what he ate that it was almost foreign to him.

With nothing to do Cole just sat down on the swing bench on the hill in the back side of the compound. He had a bottle of bourbon and a few cherry cigars and thought that he would just enjoy the day watching out over the village. He saw on his way in that he didn’t really know too many people left in Hoshi. He didn’t know if they were convinced to leave as well or not, or just moved on with their lives or possibly even died. After all, a shinobi’s life is full of dangers. Lighting up his cigar Cole moaned into the wind “I just wish that there was someone around here that I knew."

(WC-316)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

old friends, new lives (P, IO) Empty Re: old friends, new lives (P, IO)

Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:24 pm
Miyamoto knew of the other guest in the house, he guessed it when he was repainting the place with the pseudo elder of the family.  However when he spied out the window one day he found out just who the roommate was.  Cole Kaguya...a name he was sure he would never hear again.  More or less Miyamoto was focused on his own cultivation more than trying to reconnect with past partners, but he figured since he was about to venture out to just what might actually be his death...it was time to bury the hatchet at least and acknowledge that he was alive to a man he considered to be one of his best friends besides Ayato.  Once he approached he tried to erase himself completely before jumping into the tree over Cole.  The scent of the bourbon caught his nose and he gave a slight chuckle.

“Why do you still drink that shit after all this time, you know there is plenty better stuff out there...Hell I could probably make sake that was more potent at least.”  He said aloud, knowing that the ninja was strong back in the day, but was also lower ranked than him despite an age difference.  He would hop down and land beside the swing and sigh before sitting down on the ground, taking in the natural energy of the world.
Cole River
Cole River
Citizen

Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:42 pm
Cole sat on the swing unaware of the presence above him till he spoke. However, Cole didn’t really have a care in the world till he heard a voice from his past that he didn’t think to ever hear again. His old long time friend Miyamoto just the sound of the man's voice brought back memories long forgotten in the haze of blood shed that had become Coles' life recently. The man dropped down after mentioning how bad Coles bourbon smelled. With a laugh “I still drink it for the flavor not how fast it gets you drunk” he would tell Miyamoto as the man sat down. 

Offering his hand for a shake ‘So they got you stuck in here as well then huh” he would ask. He knew that Miyamoto had left the village for it was before Cole had done so himself, but he did not expect for him to come back. He had figured that he would be back in his home land with his family, but Cole was afraid to ask, he knew what it was like out there and he had lost his own family while still in the village. He didn’t want to stir up old wounds for his once best friend.

(WC-208 TWC-524)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:31 pm
“If the flavor is anything like the smell...I fear you may be losing your mind, old friend.”  He said with a chuckle before hoping off of the tree and down onto the ground beneath the pair.  The chuunin teen, Miyamoto listened to Cole’s quip about being placed in this place and he shook his head.  “When I was...allowed back here, I came here first seeing as it was MINE in the first place.  However, the doctor they apparently placed here to watch over us is now the resident head of the Terumi clan and also the owner of the house now.”  Miyamoto shrugged before actually taking that bottle from Cole and taking a drink of it, the taste was warm...but it was fucking horrid.  He coughed a little and sat the bottle down before looking at the old shinobi friend of his.  “I really do fear you may be going insane...that tastes like swine piss.”

For a moment the Terumi youth was silent and just let the moments pass by, just listening to the wind and remembering a time that seemed like such a long time ago and he could even hear the sounds of wraiths of the former person he was.  “My family...is dead...the family I came here to Hoshigakure originally when Amegakure was destroyed, the family I worked so hard to protect...all dead because of my actions.  I still see their faces, hear their words...the anxiety of it haunts me and plagues my sleep.  I am not here to complain, yet I feel that I should at least tell you.”  He said as he still did not look at Cole, he actually shed a tear for the first time in a long time.

WC:293/523
Cole River
Cole River
Citizen

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:14 pm
Cole watched his friend take a sip of the drink even though he already knew that he wouldn’t like it. With a bit of a chuckle, Cole spoke “That’s what this doc keeps telling me. He says it’s gotten worse since I left the village back then. Says it all started when my family was killed and then being out there for so long killing to survive and what not it didn’t help. I’m not sure if they will let me return to active duty. My last meeting sounded more like they couldn’t trust me not to kill their men as well the enemy.” Cole’s laugh died as he spoke explaining his situation. “But on the bright side, it turns out a pretty good smith, and they said I could work in the smithy till something is figured out” he added trying to keep the mood at least somewhat lively. 

However, Cole didn’t know that it would only lead to Miyamoto explaining why he was here as well. Cole listened and put a hand on his old friend’s shoulder for comfort. He knew all too well what it was like to be alone in the world and have no family. “It’s ok, I don’t know if they will let me get back out there with you, but you got to keep moving on man. Find you another genin or something and teach them as you did me and the others. You got to find a reason to live or they will have you sitting here beside me till we are both old and gray.” Cole would tell his friend, removing his hand from his shoulder, and taking another swig from the bottle. Cole would stand up and turn to look at was probably his best friend. “Hay when you find those new kids to teach or that mission to give you a new calling to get back out there. Come by the smith and ill give you a good deal on some shit for old times sake.” Cole would tell Miyamoto as he started to look around once more feeling an itch that he couldn’t scratch. 

He then noticed a man standing outside a door waving for him to come over. “Well, it looks like it’s time for them to give me the verdict.” Cole would tell Miyamoto before taking a step in the direction. “Wish me luck, and don’t forget what I said, plus if all fells just know I’ll be around brother” Cole would tell Miyamoto in goodby as he walked over to the building to find out if he would be able to get back to work for the village or not.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:24 pm
exit

WC: 523

523 towards skill Talented for Nin Spec with 25% Max stat discount (523/3750)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:50 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum