Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Pageboy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

[Mission] Page in: Standing Post Empty [Mission] Page in: Standing Post

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:52 pm
Mission Details:

Page awoke with Sheffield's tail wagging in his face, quickly jolting himself out of bed before coming to realize while sitting on the floor just how tired he was, dazing in and out of consciousness until one big lick brought him fully to the waking world. He opened up the door for his dog which skyrocketed downstairs and outside, presumably to do his business, while for the first time in a while Page took a proper, honest to goodness shower. Not bathing in a dirty river, an actual shower. A layer of dirt was removed from the former farmer as he saw it build up along the bottom of the tub and slowly sink down the drain like a film of grains that had been punctured. He got out of the shower now much more presentable, dressed himself in his same old dirty clothes, and went downstairs to grab some grub, something that his dog apparently had already started doing as Page saw the wolf gnawing on some bone outside.

Page was greeted by the innkeeper he assisted the day prior as he sat down in the mess area of the inn, who brought him bread and milk, before topping it off with a job, much more than he could have asked for. "Take some of this," she said, "On the house. I was talking with some of the merchants that run the stalls in the town square earlier by the way and your name came up, I suggested you as a good free lancer and informed them you may be in the market for a job, I suggest you talk with them if that sounds like the kind of meaningful and gainful employment you seek."

"Well thank you kindly for the bread, the milk, and this information, I'll make sure none of it goes to waste then and I'll go see if they need any help over by the market stalls," Page replied, "You have a pleasant day now and I'll be sure to come on by for the poker tournament."

Page strutted out of the Silver Star Inn and into the town square, now with plentiful stalls and early bird shoppers populating every nook and cranny. Page walked up to a stall and asked if he could find whoever was looking for the outsider that the innkeeper recommended, and was eventually pointed into the direction of the local weapon smith who was looking to hire a guard. Page approached the weapon smith and said, "Heard you were looking for someone to guard your store, make sure nobody takes anything they ain't yet pay for, well if that is the case I'd like to work for you, I will warn you though I got a poker game tonight and I can't miss that for the world."

"Oh its all fine, I'll make sure you're out of here in no time, just need someone big like you to stand around and scare people from trying something, you know how it can be sometimes with them punk kids," the shopkeeper said, assuring Page, "Do not worry, you will make your silly poker game with an extra 600 ryo to throw into the pot."

"Damn, that's some good betting money, we have a deal, I'll guard your stall for the day." Page responded.

"Very well, we have a solid deal, now you just plant yourself right there while I try and sell, and remember, you are to intimidate thieves, not customers." And with that the day passed on by, not quickly, but uneventfully as Page collected his earnings from the shopkeeper and moved with excitement towards the inn to spend the night gambling what he got in the day.

WC: 617
+3 Stats to Sheffield and to Page
+600 ryo
+1 AP
Body Replication continued from Here 949/1.5
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

[Mission] Page in: Standing Post Empty Re: [Mission] Page in: Standing Post