Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The House of Terumi

+2
Shinrei Yamato
Akabayashi Terumi
6 posters
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

The House of Terumi Empty The House of Terumi

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:19 pm
The house had been busy as of late, the rundown ransacked home recently got a new guest in a mouthy teen that Akabayashi was being forced to play baby sitter to. Due to this uninvited guest the Terumi had hired a maid to clean the place up, but even someone with skill in that department would be hard pressed to clean the walls of the graffiti. A bunch of people who decided to write x was here or for a good time visit x. Akabayashi bought some paint to get the house looking nice, but he would have to strip the old and put in the new himself or with the help of Miyamoto.

Once, the maid had finished making coffee Akabayashi sent her home. She hadn't seen Miyamoto as of yet or even knew of his existence. The teen's room was the only one in the house she wasn't allowed to go near and for good reason, the white haired Terumi wasn't supposed to be viewed due to his mission. When the maid left Akabayashi would go to the teens rooms and knock. "Morning champ, coffee is done and I could use your help fixing up our place. It will give us a chance to bond you know, man to twerp." The Nova and the former heroes exchanges typically went like this Akabayashi snarky statement and followed by moody teen moods.

Today however the Doctor was working on a few things and needed some cooperation. The painting of the house, informing Miyamoto on his target, and finding out what effects the transplant of Jugo DNA was having on the teen. With his own recent acquisition of DNA he wanted to know the risks associated with a surgery like that. An uncontrol-able genin was one thing, an uncontrolled Nova was another, any misstep could prove disastrous if he didn't have things under control. Luckily he had a perfect case study living with him a Terumi just like him who possessed a transplant he was studying. 

Once, the teen openend the door if he desired too anyway. He would show Miyamoto the paintbrush he was holding. "Want to help me paint? I can tell you some things about Jack, and I also had some questions about Kyousuke and that arm of yours." The mission could easily get Miyamoto killed with one misstep, so having him informed would be immensely beneficial.
WC: 397
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The House of Terumi Empty Re: The House of Terumi

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:08 pm
Being told to stay in his room was...remarkably met without much hostility as the resident Terumi of Hoshi, the teen also had a grudge with this new one.  Without so much as a quick quip, he went to the room finally that morning as the maid came to clean.  The cleaner was at least easy on the eyes when he watched her leave.  That morning though she made coffee and of course there was breakfast to eat once she left, the Terumi teen noticed something different as the chakra signature of his roommate could now at least be felt before the knock on the door came.

“Took you long enough errand dog,”  Miyamoto said without really giving a damn as he hopped off the bed and went to the door.  The teen was still dressed in loose clothes that really made him look like a slacker, but the reasoning he remained dressing in these clothes, was because he stole them from his “elder” to piss him off...so far...nothing.  “So...man to twerp huh?  How about you call it information gathering under the guise of household chores eh pops?”  Miyamoto said as he took a bucket and the brush as he did not really mince words.  He knew the medical ninja well...he was one in the village at one point, he was good too...knew how to take down most beings through the use of their own bodies.

Walking downstairs he noticed how it was at least clean, except for the paint of course, Akabayashi was staying where his mother slept at one time, he wanted to punch the man in the face for it dearly but never really gave into his emotional and mental gymnastics.  He made himself a cup of coffee, enjoying the taste, there was an earthy tone to it, and the hot liquid never really bothered him as he drank from the cup.  Finally he sat the mug down as he was asked to help paint, he would be given information in exchange for helping him paint and telling him about his old mentor...whose arm Miyamoto now possessed.  “So that’s it?  Need to paint the house, make it at least presentable while you get to hear about the mentor of me and Ayato...in exchange you will give me more information on my target that I do not have?”  Miyamoto pondered the thought for a bit, finishing the mug before pouring another.  “Not like I can exactly leave here can I old man Terumi?  Let’s get started.  What do you want to know, and what room are we starting on?”  Miyamoto asked as he drank the mug quickly before he grabbed the paint and brush.

WC:453
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:25 am
Even when Akabayashi approached he was met with the mood of the place's former owner. While the red haired man had to admit he was a dog, he certainly wasn't one for errands. Though recently, that would be a bold faced lie. He was responsible for taking out the trash which had doubled since the teens arrival, making sure he was fed, basically the things he couldn't just head out and do. Either way he would have to blow off the comment as hormones as usual.

Upon opening the door he was met by the sight of the tiny teen in clothes much too big for him. This was typical behavior as he had realized the other Terumi was searching through his clothes drawer days ago. "No, we really need to make the place presentable, but if we can plan while doing otherwise monotonous work, then good."

Akabayashi would begin scraping the paint from the walls of the hallway as Miyamoto grabbed some coffee. The Doctor had already decided his drink of choice for the day would be beer. The scraping was loud as one would expect, but the old paint was coming off easy enough. He would stop scraping when his younger clansmen started talking. "I wouldn't call it an exchange. You can have all the info on Jack from me you want, for nothing. The only reason I want to know about your mentor is because I knew him before Hoshi as a ninja village. Wild, unpredictable, lack of control. Currently, there are two people I know suffering from a similar condition. One is a near identical case and the other different with key similarities. I wanted to know how the transplant has affected you, if at all."

Getting back to the project he would start scraping once more. Listening for Miyamoto to ask a question or say anything that wasn't confrontational. He left out a part of him knowing Kyousuke because of the scar on his face, due to the teen likely finding some strange delight in it.
WC: 341
TWC: 794
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:12 pm
After listening to the explanation Miyamoto sighed and nodded at the elder Terumi.  He had to admit, if he went into a job without a full understanding there would always be a possibility of failure...and he was not a failure.  So when he was told the house had to be presentable he just pushed off of the counter and would look around.  “I guess I have no reason to refuse, but my room remains unchanged.  I don’t want there to be a thing out of place.”  He would say as if he had the power to actually refuse whatever he was told to do as he grabbed a scrapper and joined the man in taking off the paint in the hallway, his hands moved with precision and he did not make mistakes often, he was an artist with any form of a blade.  It was not long before he was rebuked and told that it was not an exchange of information, but just wanting to know a few things and he can ask anything about the target, Jack.

“I think you may be confused about how information is gathered, old-timer...but no matter. I will give you what you want.”  Miyamoto said as he Finished a section of the wall.  “So this Jack character, what are his habits and vices?  If he can be bought with favor instead of alluring ryo it would be easy to offer something of great value would it not?”  He asked as he felt a familiar sting in his arm...the transplanted one  “As for the transplant, I feel that I have a boiling rage inside of me that is not of the Terumi style of the boil.  It is more of a natural rage, something primal and even seductive about it.  It fuels the voices inside of my head of course, as I am sure your file on me already says I suffer from a form of psychosis.  As for Kyousuke...what is it you wish to know?”  Miyamoto asked as he looked at the next section of the wall before moving to scrape paint off.

WC:351/804
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:57 pm
"Okay, I won't touch your room." He would agree with Miyamoto not like Akabayashi had reason to go in there. With Miyamoto being the age he is it likely wasn't clean and probably smelled like sweat and dude. He would avoid contact at all cost to go in was simply not an option.

"Jack can't be bought with money and the only thing he really wants is me. He was brought back from the dead with my Lazarus Pit and he has been obsessed with it and death ever since. He made a version of it, but people aren't brought back the same. Their minds are his, but the bodies decay overtime. He wants to combine my pit with his zombies to create an army." He would scrape off a slur from the wall and then continue. "As for vices he is rather addicted to mind-altering drugs he wouldn't admit to it or let you live if you called him out on it, but last I saw him he had a certain smell on him that tipped me off to it."

He would listen to Miyamoto explain his predicament with the transplant. "I understand, the rage is from an accruement of natural energy within your body. If you find a way to use it you won't have as hard of a time." He would continue scraping some of the paint off a lot of the graffiti was removed, but there was still the old paint left. "For Kyousuke I just wonder if he ever told you how he learned to control it?"
WC: 260
TWC: 1,024
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:05 pm
Hearing that his room would not be touched he sighed and gave a nod, contrary to popular belief he actually cleaned the room and touched up a few areas where he knew he had some old pieces stashed...namely the gear his father had left him.  However everything in the room was broken and now old, but he was sentimental so he mainly used it to just get away for the time being.  Listening to what the medical ninja had to say about Jack was useful to him in the long run as he would eventually have to face off against him.  The information of the pit that this man had created and the struggle with Jack...the man wanted an army and had a vice for hard drugs that altered the mind.  Miyamoto knew about a few local plants that when properly mixed could do such a thing and he kept that in mind as he finished another section of the wall.

When it came down to talking about the bloodline now secured in his body by his mentor he almost paused a moment before he shook his head and began on another section.  “The rage can be put into other things, a way to cycle the energy, but that need...or desire to fight, to just snap and attack at whatever I might deem a target.  Kyouske never had a chance to teach me about the unique properties of the bloodline...I had to learn on my own...so not really the most conducive when you are going through hormonal changes brought on by puberty.  It was a good thing I studied about medical properties and such before the whole...defecting and becoming a traitor thing.”  He said as he  sat back on his heels as he got closer to the ground.

WC:304/1,108
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:32 pm
Miyamoto mentioned the rage something he was hearing from each patient who had to deal with natural energy. Another thing was the age of the effected individuals. Though Loghain was a bit older his condition began at sixteen. Miyamoto was younger at the time, but his age was around there and uncontrollable teenage rage was likely worse than the normal kind. "Perhaps, I could teach you a little about it then along with some clan techniques." He would say hoping he would accept if they were going to live together they might as well get along. 

"The rage comes from the transplant. It draws in surrounding energy found in nature. This energy weakens your mind while strengthening your body giving you a stone-esque appearance. Sage training can use the energy gathered by the transplant and channel it into enhancing your abilities. Unfortunately sage training is almost impossible for a chuunin to undergo, it requires a level of ninjutsu control otherwise you turn to actual stone." He would continue scraping paint they were almost done with the wall and ready to move onto painting at least this part there was still much to do.

"Jack is a medical expert his skills mostly are found in that area, he also uses genjutsu and ninjutsu. The elements I know he uses are lighting, earth, and wind. I would avoid a fight with him if at all possible he could kill you himself, but would rather use one of his zombies to do it for him. He is an S rank missing ninja of this village and I haven't seen him since three months ago when I escaped his cave. What he has been up to since I can only guess at."
WC: 287
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:30 pm
“So he is after an army huh?  That will make it a bit easier to make my way into his good graces as long as I can capitalize my current standing within Hoshi, maybe create a few phantom rumors that say I have been in the area.  Regardless of if I can or not, the mission depends on my acting ability, so if I can at least behave like a savage to impress the scum I will 100% do so.”  His words were resolute, and honestly it seemed as though he had completely ignored a round of other conversation, but Miyamoto was at least a young man with the talent to have multiple tangents of thought open at once.  “This pit would be tempting even to people like me...I wish to have my family back, to have a redo...but I know that...is not the way that law of nature works.  As for the mind altering drugs, there are a few small pieces of information I gathered while away, I can make tasteless poisons to use, or create a panic by using crushed brockenweed root and Lilac...this would allow me to at least demonstrate some skill to the fucker.  Thanks for not touching my room...I...appreciate it.”  The last words were really difficult to choke out of his throat, yet he did so without much pressure.  When he was told about the natural energy, the raw power that came from the fusion of his body to the earth...he could only nod.  When Kyouske was mentioned he retreated a little...that man was the very first to help him...it was a shame the man was gone.

“No Kyouske never taught me anything about it...it was a parting gift of sorts, but I am eager and willing to learn if it means that I can exact my plans and create a safe place.”  He said without a hint of doubt or remorse.  Miyamoto had in fact grown up mentally in a fucked up state, but he still grew up…When he was reminded of Jack’s rank and specialties, and even the explanation of the Jugo’s line of natural ability was now his.  He was then offered to be taught clan techniques and he just nodded as a reply.

WC:382
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:40 am
"No worries, I don't like people invading my space either." This was definitely a callback to Miyamoto going into his room for whatever reasons. "The pit only works on the recently dead, unless I throw in living people as sacrifices. Even then if the soul is to long gone even if I create a new body no spirit will inhabit it." He would say addressing the chuunin's desire to have his family back. At least he knew there were limits to bringing back the dead, Jack wanted the limits removed.

"The acting will be your best bet and I think you are onto something with the poison. If you show him your medical skill it'll get his attention and you being a Terumi he will try to recruit you. If he can't get me he will try to use you as a substitute to make a pit for him." The doctor would begin painting the section of the wall he scraped.

The Nova would become still for a second, but after a moment some of his features changed there was bright red around his eyes from entering sage mode. "The first part of sage training is learning how to utilize natural energy around you. By being still I take the energy found everywhere and channel it into my chakra. With that Jugo arm you remove the need to stand still and the energy is drawn into you effortlessly. This is also why you go crazy sometimes, an excess of primal chakra constantly flowing into your body with no way to remove it." He would pause and end the transformation. "You've shortcutted being still but now you have to learn to use it. Feel the energy within you and try to seperate the natural chakra from your own."
WC: 297
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:17 pm
Miyamoto took his words and then nodded, he would not make matters more complicated by going into the room he claimed for the time being.  Then with the explanation of the pit it gave him some backstory to something that he would be able to use to his advantage in the upcoming mission.  He might just be able to facilitate his need for a medical ninja for this killer if he could somehow injure one of his henchmen.  The always analytical mind of the Terumi is always moving like cogs in a well made machine.  “Then I will be sure to act my way to get an audience and leave nothing of his legacy behind so nobody else tries to copy or continue his twisted legacy.”  Miyamoto said as he watched the demonstration of the sage mode and listened to the words of the Nova.  His words were very substantial and he spoke in a way that was easier to understand.  Then with the demonstration and visualization in his mind’s eye he figured it out.  Instead of having the water cup overfill while trying to contain it, or to force himself to be a larger vessel turning out to be more harm than good it was easier to think of himself as a tea kettle and the chakra being filled into two glasses, or several depending on what nature of chakra he drew from.  

The body's natural chakra points, the learned chakra and what one is born with, plus the natural energy of the world and the vessels prepared to use it...The lightbulb clicked on for Miyamoto as he understood it finally.  “Th-thank you...for the instruction...I appreciate it.”  Miyamoto went ahead and finished the wall before grabbing a broom and beginning to sweep the floor of the mess the wall shavings had made.

WC:306/1,796
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum