Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]
Arantima [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
39 Posts - 15%
36 Posts - 14%
32 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
30 Posts - 11%
27 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
17 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
Ryo : 67000
100%

Creation Rebirth V7 Empty Creation Rebirth V7

Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:50 pm
Name: Creation Rebirth
Element: -
Spec Type: Medical
Backstory:

Appearance: User heals rapidly
Handseals: Snake - Ram - Rat - Tiger - Horse - Snake - Tiger - Dog - Modified Tiger - Snake - Tiger
Duration: 1 post for partial/Until canceled for full
Cooldown: See below/once per topic for full
Range: Self
Power: -
Speed: Instant
Health: -
Stat Boosts:
What it does:
Passive Use:

Passively, the technique symbolizes the pinnacle of a Medical Ninja's accomplishment by storing "life" or AP in the small crystal that appears on the user's forehead once this technique is first trained. The total amount of AP obtained via this method is 200. Because this AP is directly stored in and linked to the crystal on the user`s forehead due to their mastery of CR, it cannot be accessed unless the full seal is released. The crystal is generated upon learning the technique. Once released, the seal/crystal must be reapplied with another 2,000 words of focusing the chakra to your forehead once more! This can be done during social topics and alongside other training. Once the word count is achieved, the additional AP pool will also be replenished. Once used in battle, regardless of quantity, the pool vanishes until the technique is usable again.

Active Use:

Limited Release: (Creation Rebirth)

By partially releasing the seal (forming the tiger hand sign), the user can heal all wounds afflicting them, even to the point of repairing vital organs if done in quick enough succession. They must, however, hold the hand seal, with all wounds being healed that post regardless of severity. The greater the injury, however, the more actions it uses up. Healing takes place instantly.

Minor cuts and bruises = 0 actions
Deep cuts and slashes = 15 actions
Missing limb = 25 actions (1 post cooldown to regenerate wounds of this tier and above after use)
Fatal Injury = 100 actions (4 post cooldown to regenerate wounds of this tier and above after use)

Full Release: (Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique)

By releasing the seal fully, your body goes into a constant state of recovery, healing itself on auto, effectively making the user immortal. Regeneration is activated by thought. All injuries are healed instantaneously, and limbs can be grown back along with internal organs.  During the full release, the user cannot be killed unless their brain is destroyed or their head is removed. Users can survive being stabbed through the heart and function as if nothing happened, even if a weapon remains inside it. The user can regenerate a fully destroyed heart. However, it must be done within the duration of this jutsu. Otherwise, they die. To fully restore the heart costs 200AP in addition to the 100AP to upkeep the seal. The full release takes 100 actions per post and can be ended at any time. This also gives users access to the additional pool of 200 AP mentioned above. Tissue heals rapidly.

During the Full Release, the user may heal a second person. While being healed during the full release, the markings extend onto the second person's body and receive the same benefits as the user for an additional 100AP per post in addition to the 100AP they pay for the full release making it 200AP to heal others and yourself. The healing requires contact, and wounds on the individual aren't healed as quickly. Any major or fatal wound requires a two full post of contact to have any benefit. During this time, the user shares their immortality with the affected.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 4,000
Action Cost: See above
Mastery: Yes
Bonus Requirements:
- Medical 1st spec
- At least 90 chakra
- Requires 5 medical techniques learned, 1 must be B-rank, 2 must be A-rank, and the other 2 must be S-rank
Canon or Custom: Canon
Updated from this.

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ishimaru Shinkou
Ishimaru Shinkou
Hokage
Hokage
Ryo : 2200
100%

Creation Rebirth V7 Empty Re: Creation Rebirth V7

Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm
Oooh boy this is a lot. 

Okay let’s start with the limited release part. For fatal injuries imma need you to bump that up to 100. 40 is way too modest for an ability that allows you to survive a near death related injury. For the post cool down were gonna need that to be either 4 posts or a topic long cool down. Having something like that for only a 2 post cools down is bonkers .

With the full release however it’s going to take some more pruning. I’m not with fully healing a destroyed heart. If it’s partially destroyed yes I’m fully down with it. But it being fully destroyed with nothing remaining doesn’t get me yknow? Now I’m willing to allowing it with the following stipulations: The user is knocked out for at least a post while it’s being healed.

I’m going to ask that you remove the mention of being able to fully heal another person while it is active unless you increase the AP cost heavily and your hands have to remain on them for it to heal with the added stipulation that the healing isn’t as instantaneous as the user. I’d aay if the user heals in a post, the second person heals in two.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
100%

Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:46 am
This is an almost exact copy of the old one and even with the heart regen everyone usually just goes for the head anyway.

I can definitely raise the Ap cost if required, but would rather not take away things that the pinnacle of medical techniques does. Or even bring it back to the 150 chakra req.
Ishimaru Shinkou
Ishimaru Shinkou
Hokage
Hokage
100%

Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:19 am
while it may be a copy of the old one, standards have changed in how techniques operate. Even if its supposed to be the tippity top of medical techniques it still needs to be balanced, Making the req be 150 chakra doesn't help balance out all that it does. You are free to ask for a second set of eyes if you feel as if i'm being unfair but at the moment i'm standing firm on these changes.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
100%

Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:51 am
Updated with recommended edits and added that user cannot regenerate their heart fully but can live without it during the full release only
Ishimaru Shinkou
Ishimaru Shinkou
Hokage
Hokage
100%

Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:27 am
Sorry i got back to this late. I think i might have been a little too sparse with the heart clause. I am fine with you being able to regenerate a fully destroyed heart, there just needs to be a heavy drawback to it. Everything else is fine however.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
100%

Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:50 pm
Changed that the heart can be regened fully for an additional 200AP
Kazuhiro Hayate
Kazuhiro Hayate
Missing-Nin (D-rank)