Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Guest
New PM's : 0
Post Count
333
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-
Log in

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 27%
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Murata
Murata
Chunin
Chunin
Fame : 6
Ryo : 12235
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:23 am
Mission:
Mission Name: It's Elemental!
Rank:B-Rank
Type:Augmentation Farming
Character Requirements:None
Mission Location:Wherever one might find mines
Word Count Requirements:3000
Challenges:N/A
Repeatable?Yes, over and over, by the same people
NPC?No
Reward:3,000 Ryo, 7AP, 1x Tungsten

Task: Our local mine once again needs our help. This time, we're to find the rarer Tungsten veins, crush the ore, and wash it with alkalin solutions that allows one to create the tungsten metal. Get enough of it and smelt it, and we may get an ingot as a reward. Sounds good? It's because it is. Get to work!

Horoichi is a chipper, pleasant market town. Like most of Island country (outside of the obvious exception of Kirigakure), it's sweltering and sunny, and Murata was happy to ditch her armor as soon as they'd made it to their lodgings. The nephew of the local lord is putting the team up for the duration of their mission. His house is what is to be expected from such minor nobility - pleasant, roomy, and tidy, but not overtly ostentatious. The property is laid out with a garden courtyard in the center, which Murata is presently enjoying, playing a game of Go with one of their host's teenage sons by the pond. Night has fallen, and the team has already had dinner -  they are likely to be ushered to their sleeping quarters shortly. For now, they have some time to relax.

This area is home to several land disputes over mining rights. These disputes have started to turn more violent in the past months, and the region's lord is hoping that the nuclear option of Kirigakure's ninja forces will be able to settle things. The team is to pay a visit to an illegal tungsten mining operation neighboring the town, arrest the leadership, and seize their equipment and goods with the help of some of the lord's other hired help. The way it has all been phrased, it seems to Murata like it should not be too much trouble.

"I will have to pass as well..."
"I thiiink..." the boy squints at the layout of the board. It is not favorable to Murata. "That's game for me."
"You are pretty good."
"Yeah? I play a lot of games. You ever try shogi?"
"No. I just know the pieces. Shinobi are fond of naming things for them."
"Oh, huh!"



295
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
Fame : 4
Ryo : 55855
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:21 am
Kita and Bobo happily sat at the end of the dinner table, both patting their incredibly full stomachs, bulging to the point that they nearly broke through the fine while silk kimono that their hosts had so generously provided them, or at least Kita's body that is. Bobo, of course, did not wear clothes. The hosts had already left the table, and dinner had ended even before that, leaving Kita and Bobo as the sole patrons remaining. However, their hosts had happened to make one fatal mistake, one that as a trained shinobi, Kita was practically required to exploit. They had left their chef's in the greedy hands of their guests, insisting that if they wanted anymore to eat, feel free to ask and it shall be delivered. Kita was all too happy to take them up on that offer, and piles of various empty dessert plates sat scattered about their place of eating, and a trembling, terrified chef sat off to one side of the table, waiting to see if the pair would order anymore. "I... I've never seen anyone eat that much sugar... I HAVE to know who your dentist is!" Bobo let out a minor belch, and the chef backed up slightly, fearing the anticipated extra order. "Can I get you anything else good sirs?" Kita smirked, and turned back to the cowering man, flashing him a thumbs up. "Thank you, but we're stuffed! I think that's it for now." The man nodded quickly and scurried off before the two had a chance to change their minds.

Bobo looked to his companion with glee in his eyes. "I tell ya kid, that hit the spot! They never served us anything like this back in the R&D department! That tiramisu was better than anything I'd ever tasted before." Kita had to agree. The dinner was lovely, but their dessert section was where the host's chefs truly shined. "Bobo, this is what being a shinobi is really like! Going to foreign lands, having exciting adventures, meeting pretty girls, it's the life!" Bobo scoffed, and began picking at his teeth with his pinkie fingernail. "Kid, lemme give you some advice. I've been on this great big world for ten years, and I've been sapient for two of them. You don't want ANYTHING to do with girls. Believe me, there are greater pleasures than chasing a pretty face." This time it was Kita's turn to scoff "Bobo, this is what I mean when I say stop calling me kid. I'm fourteen years old, I'm clearly older than you! Besides, what do you know about pretty faces. I can't tell your people's front side from your backside." Bobo's eyes narrowed, and he flicked a piece of food at the young shinobi. Kita's ninja training kicked in, and he quickly grabbed a spoon from the table, deflecting the blow harmlessly off to the side. "Shows what you know. I'll have you know that I could've had ANY of the chicks I wanted during that strike of mine, and they were gorgeous. Trust me though, it ain't worth it. Yeah sure, first it's hugging and picking bugs out of each others hair, but after that she's demanding the largest banana in the bunch. Ya get what I mean kid?" Kita chuckled slightly and set the spoon down. "Yeah yeah, I get it Bobo. I do think that you don't realize how much different human relationships are from monkey relationships though. There isn't any of that bug picking nonsense. Whatever the case, I'm going to take a walk around the premises before they usher us to bed. You coming with?" Bobo groaned and shooed Kita away. "No thanks kid. I ain't moving until next morning. Go on without me." Kita shrugged, and made his way outside of the estate and into the moonlit night.

The warm night air blew against Kita's exposed skin, and Kita inhaled deeply. It was nice to be out of Kirigakure's freezing winters, even if it was just for a mission. Maybe there wouldn't be any pretty girls involved this time, but at least the other parts of the shinobi life were coming true. Foreign Lands, Exciting Adventures, this was the life for Kita. As he stood on a wooden porch just next to the entrance of their garden courtyard, he gazed up at the moon for a moment. Girls. His mind couldn't help but drift back to Yumeko, the thief. He still remembered the look in her eyes as he slashed her in two. Her face would be permanently etched into his brain, branded and burned with the same intensity and clarity as the man in the tattered brown coat. Kita closed his eyes, trying desperately to block out the memory of her death. He opened his eyes and gave a long sigh into the night. Maybe a stroll through the garden would be just what Kita needed. With that thought, Kita stepped off from the side of the estate and into the garden.

Word Count - 834
Shinji Senju
Shinji Senju
Genin
Genin
Fame : 0
Ryo : 16850
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:53 pm
Shinji had been assigned a second material collection mission by his new employer Braun. He had sourced some more high-grade materials from a local mine, but there had been an issue with the collection, so Braun had sent Shinji along to expedite the process. Shinji wore a buttoned-up, long-sleeved, dark blue and grey checkered shirt, under a long, high collared, buttonless, and white trenchcoat that reaches to just above his knees, the symbol of the Senju clan is sprawled vertically up the length of the coat. He wore long trousers that cover to just above his ankles, his feet, legs, hands and arms have compression wrappings wound around them and his feet are also covered with chunky trainers. Shinji wears his headband around his forehead. On his back left hip he has a weapon pouch with half of his ninja tools in, the other half of the tools are stored in a weapon holster that he had wrapped around his right thigh.

Shinji had arrived at the mansion of the landowners early in the day and had been told to wait around until others joined and they would be given the task needed to collect the materials. He had been given a packed lunch by the chef of the mansion and sat on the roof of the first floor of the house pointed inward towards the garden courtyard, a pair played some sort of game, which Shinji watched from a distance, the girl with her back to Shinji happened to be someone he knew but could not yet tell. Another ninja he knew walked out from the house and was directly below him, it was Kita, someone he had completed several missions with before "Hey, Hey, Hey", he exclaimed down to him as he dropped from the roof and landed a short distance in front of him, he turned and waved, a wide smile on his face. "No Bobo today? I love that guy" Shinji exclaimed a slightly disappointed look on his face. Shinji then turned to the pair playing the game on the opposite side of the garden courtyard, now seeing that it was Murata, "Murata" he called out enthusiastically, purposefully remembering not to rhyme her name. He then lightly jogged across the garden courtyard, that in the middle of it had a pond and a bridge that led over it.

WC: 394
Travin Rentei
Travin Rentei
Genin
Genin
Fame : 9
Ryo : 25000
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:20 pm
Travin had arrived at the mansion with Kita and bobo. He had never met Bobo before today however telling Travin that he was probably something new. It also kinda bugged Travin that the monkey could talk. Of Course he didn’t let this show on his face or treat the monkey any different than he would from anyone else. Travin accepted the kimono from the wait staff as well, changing out of his armor and into it in a private room off to the side. The wait staff took his armor and promised that they would have it cleaned and dried by morning for their mission. Travin agreed to let them take it for he hated cleaning his armor. However, he soon realized why so many people were these things. It was quite possibly the most comfortable thing he had ever worn in his entire life. The smooth and soft silks felt fantastic on his body. 


He then joined the others for dinner and what a spread it was he noticed. Thinking to himself that this guy must be loaded to afford to feed everyone and give them all these fine kimonos. It was a four course meal with appetizers coming first. Consisting of a fine vegetable soup to which Travin gorged himself on. He had finished almost as fast as Kita and Bobo had finished, and he could tell that the wait staff was not used to this speed of eating. He also noticed that the only ones that were at the table eating were Kita, Bobo and himself. Shrugging thinking that it was more for them the second course came to the table as the staff took away the now empty bowls of soup. They set down a finely cooked steak and sushi platter. Travin would lift his fork up to Kita and Bobo in salute before digging in with a greedy lust for the food. Knowing that if the soup was that good than this would be even better. 


With the main courses done and served it was time for desert and the man did not disappoint. He came out with a platter of cheese cake, cherry pie, and white cake with chocolate icing and strawberries on top. Travin was so full by this point that he was having to force himself to eat at least some of this cake. It looked so good and the wait staff brought over a slice of all three. Travin thought that he might explode knowing that he wouldn't’ be able to leave this table without eating them. He looked up and across the table to see that Kita and the monkey Bobo was already digging in with foracity that he had never seen except on the battlefield where life and death is at stake. 


Travin managed to eat the three slices of the desserts and overheard Kita and Bobo telling the cook that they wanted more. Travin shook his head where the hell do they put that much food he thought to himself as he walked out of the dining room. He could see Murata playing some board game but he couldn’t make out what the game was from his location. Standing on the other side of the door was another member of the staff who stopped Travin offering him a cigar and a glass of bourbon. Travin took both thinking the man and sitting down on one of the chairs on the porch. He was half done with the cheery cigar when Kita came walking out without Bobo. He could tell that Kita was way too full just by how he was walking. Kita made it out to the yard when Shinji jumped down from the balcony above them. He didn’t even know that Shinji was here till that point, but he also didn’t know that Murata was here either till he walked outside. 

Shinji said hay to everyone but Travin but he probably didn’t see him since he was rocking in his chair in the dark shadows of the porch keeping the moon light from touching him. He would stand up and walk over to Shinji “How’s it going last time I saw you was on that crazy day of missions we had a while back” he would tell Shinji with a smile on his face. He was feeling much better now that some of that massive meal had digested a bit.


(WC-733)
Murata
Murata
Chunin
Chunin
Fame : 6
Ryo : 12235
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:32 pm
Ah, that's where they've all been. Murata had been informed that the rest of her original team had arrived just after she did, and Shinji (a late addition at the behest of a separate client) apparently has been around for much of the day, but she hadn't seen hide nor hair of them all day. Apparently they'd been busy enjoying the facilities while Murata actually did the work of communicating with their clients. Well, as much as talking business over dinner could be considered 'work', as their client seemed like a pleasant (and thankfully patient) man. Much of the conversation had been consumed with his concern for the livelihoods of the miners. Murata had spent quite a bit of time reassuring him that the team's involvement would not involve them simply slaughtering everybody at the work site.

"I should attend to my team," Murata says to the boy she has been playing board games with. He is cunning, but quite shy, and the appearance of several more ninja has him already searching for the exits. Murata places her share of the stones on the board back into the built-in tray, and he quickly catches on and does the same, accepting her provided out from the situation.

"Good luck with the miners," he says, holding the board to his chest as he ducks away.
"Thank you."

Murata walks towards the group, running a hand through her hair as she looks over her companions. They certainly look like they have all been enjoying themselves. Truth be told, she is jealous.

"Where is Bobo?" Murata asks, following up on Shinji's observation. "He will not like it if we host a team meeting without him." She crosses her arms. "The three of you, please explain to me your understanding of what our mission is tomorrow. I will fill in any blanks or correct any misconceptions."



311
TWC: 606
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
Fame : 4
Ryo : 55855
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:40 am
Kita's train of thought was soon interrupted by the arrival of his companions in rapid succession. First it was Shinji, dropping from the roof above. He waved, and asked Kita where Bobo was, yet before Kita could answer he had turned around and was now conversing with another one of his teammates, Murata. Travin was the next of the group to reveal himself. He stood up from a chair that had been situated in the shadows to greet Shinji. "I guess that everybody's here."

Murata took charge immediately upon greeting the group. Kita tried not to take it personally. They only had a little bit of time before they would have to go to sleep, and they did have a big mission tomorrow. She asked Kita where Bobo was, and Kita scratched the back of his head. "Bobo is... recuperating after eating nearly twice his body weight in sugar. I'll relay whatever happens in the meeting to him once he can actually walk again." Kita thought about getting him for a moment, but decided against it. He doubted that Bobo would have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation anyway. Murata took charge once again, and asked the group to relay their knowledge of the upcoming mission. Kita paused to collect his thoughts. Truth be told, he didn't know much more that the basic mission details. He knew who they would be dealing with, but where or how eluded him. "I know that there's an illegal mining operation outside of town that we're supposed to take care of, but other than that I don't know much. If you could fill me in on the mission parameters that would be great. Also..." Kita's brow furrowed. "Do we know if we'll be fighting underground at all? That might be a bit problematic for me if we are. Some of my jutsu are pretty destructive, and the last thing I want to do is cause a cave-in."

Word Count - 324

Total Word Count - 1158
Shinji Senju
Shinji Senju
Genin
Genin
Fame : 0
Ryo : 16850
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:57 am
Shinji's attention was being pulled from all directions, his focus already barely able to keep him in one situation for long, he turned back to Travin and smiled widely, his hand shaking from side to side so rapidly that it felt like it might just fly off "Hey, Hey, Travin, How are you? Are you good? You doing well?" Shinji stopped himself realizing he had asked the same question three times. As the group gathered Shinji could feel his mind racing and squatted down, closing his eyes for a second, planting his index finger on one of his hands touching the ground, composing his mind so it did not race too fast. Looking around at the others as they all gathered around, Shinji was pleased that he knew everyone, although he also really enjoyed meeting new people and trying to make friends.

As Kita described how he could cause a cave-in, Shinji looked directly up at him and stared into his eyes, a look of slight frustration on his face. "I was sent here by the blacksmith I work for, he has been expecting shipments from this company for a while and I was sent to see if I could help expedite the delivery, so whatever we need to do to get that done is my mission," Shinji thought back to his master and the look of disappointment that would be scrawled across his masters face as he barely looked at him, it was more of a blow to Shinji than any physical attack, the man's personality could not be the polar opposite to his own, and he needed so much for the man to like him, but also knew that it was just not the way the man worked. however, that would not deter Shinji from trying his best to do improve his relationship with his employer. "So what do you know Murata? any inside tips?" Shinji said, his mind suddenly calming and he removed his finger from the ground and returned to his full height. Shinji wondered if like with his previous mission to recover materials with Kita that they might need to put in some of the work themselves or if they were going to have to actually fight someone.

WC: 373
TWC: 767
Travin Rentei
Travin Rentei
Genin
Genin
Fame : 9
Ryo : 25000
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:43 pm
Travin stood there almost getting arm shook off by Shinji. “I’m doing good,” he said with a smile. He wasn’t sure why but for some reason he liked Shinji, and it wasn’t just because he was a doctor and Travin wanted a doctor friend to patch him up for cheap either. However, they didn’t really have a lot of time to catch up as Murata came walking over and took charge of the group. Travin stood and listened to what everyone had to say and it was mostly what he was told as well. The wind was starting to pick up ever so slightly and he noticed how the silk kimono he was wearing didn’t do anything to stop it from blowing over his skin. Part of him liked it while another part didn't. He decided that he would think of something to do about it. Right after he ran out when they got back and ordered several of these. 


Once everyone had recounted what they had been told about the mission. Travin looked over to Kita “I was mostly sent so that Kita wouldn’t have to cause a cave in” he said with a half grin at his new friend. “But in all seriousness all I know that these guys didn’t already say. Is that were not supposed to kill everyone, just the ringleader of the group, and make sure the mine gets put back in order to the rightful owner if it has one” he would add. 

He didn’t have any more information than that though and that kinda bothered him, but he was half expecting for there to be a briefing in the morning before they left. He was really hoping that they would have pictures and maybe maps and other cool stuff that they got back home before big infiltration missions like this back in Kiri. However they were not in Kiri no more nor did they have the Kiri intel corp either to give them that information. 


(WC-322 TWC-1055)
Murata
Murata
Chunin
Chunin
Fame : 6
Ryo : 12235
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:58 pm
"Our job is to bring a small handful of the leadership into custody and keep things peaceful while the landowner's men remove people and equipment from the property. We are only to use the bare minimum of force necessary to ensure this occurs." Murata's gaze lingers over Travin, making sure he caught the 'ideally no killing' bit. "The workers are hardworking people who are just trying to provide for their families. From what I have been told, I do not think that the 'owners' of the mine have much chance of appeal after ignoring so many injunctions, but they are still due their day in court."

"...unfortunately, Shinji, that means that your mission is directly at odds with ours," she says, running a hand through her hair, exhaling through her nose in slight irritation at this snag. "I am sure you understand what your obligations to Kirigakure are in this situation... and I am sure that your other employer will as well," she adds, appending the second half of that sentence with a twinge of sympathy in her expression. In short, this blacksmith is going to get screwed over and lose a supplier, and it is Shinji's duty to help expedite the process.

"All we have to do is walk in, serve some papers, and stand around for a while. Easy." she offers them a chipper, reassuring smile. "There is no need to fret about it. We should all get some sleep."



242
TWC: 848
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Genin
Genin
Fame : 4
Ryo : 55855
100%

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:39 am
Kita nodded along as Murata recapped the details of the mission. Knowing that Kita wouldn't need to resort to a great deal of violence was somewhat reassuring to him. "It could be an opportunity to show Bobo how to handle shinobi missions without resorting to violence." Kita nodded to Murata to show that he understood the parameters. "No killing, got it." With that, he gave a smile and a yawn, and began to turn away from the group. "Getting some sleep is probably a good idea. I think I'm going to go hit the hay myself. I'll grab Bobo and fill him in before we have to wake up tomorrow. Goodnight y'all." With those final words, Kita would be off. After all, they had a busy day tomorrow.

When Kita awoke the next morning, there were grave faces amongst the staff. Bobo had noticed it as well. "What's up with the servants? Each and every last one of them looks like a family member just died or something." Kita couldn't help but agree. The atmosphere was very different from the one that they had experienced last night. The servants directed the pair of ninja directly from their rooms to a nearby cart that was waiting to escort them to their mission. There was no breakfast, no explanation, nothing. "I'm starting to get a bad feeling Bobo..." Kita got into his place in the cart, and waited for his companions to show. It had just so happened that he had arrived first, and he had a few moments to converse with the cart driver, a someone grizzled looking mercenary that the lord had hired to assist the shinobi team in their mission. "Hey sir? Can I ask what's going on? Why's everyone acting so weird today?" The driver scoffed at Kita's question, and looked back at the boy with raised eyebrows. "What, they ain't tell you?" Kita shook his head, and the man scoffed again. "Shoot, and I thought information gathering was part of being a ninja. That illegal mining operation you were supposed to shut down? Well, turns out that they don't like the idea of mist shinobi coming in and kicking them out. They've got the miners all riled up and believing that you're coming to kill all of them. They've blockaded themselves in and are using some mining explosives to keep everyone else out until the lord here agrees to give up his claim to the mine." Kita felt the blood drain from his face as the mercenary pulled out a cigarette and lighter. "They did what?! Why do they think that we're going to kill them?!" The man shrugged as he took a drag from his newly lit cigarette. "Beats me."

Word Count - 454

Total Word Count - 1612
Sponsored content

Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3] Empty Re: Wolfram [Mission, Open to 3]

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum