Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 4:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 4:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 4:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 12:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 11:49 amKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 11:27 amRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 10:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 5:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 4:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 4:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Detective Hoshi (Shina) Empty Detective Hoshi (Shina)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:44 pm
Mission specs:

Stat page:

It seemed the higher ups had something in mind for the recently appointed Jounin of Hoshigakure. News of a bandit who got captured on the outskirts of the village had reached Akaboshi, something the Uzumaki found rather interesting. "Looks like there are still fools who let themselves get caught". Expecting no less from his fellow shinobi, he was glad to hear the culprit got captured before having any chance of causing harm to anyone in or around Hoshigakure. On his way to the interrogation chambers he began to wonder about the reason why they chose him to be part of the mission. Truth be told, unless gravely mistaken Akaboshi felt like it wasn't that hard to put one and two together and figure out the purpose of it all.

When he thought about it everything made sense. On one hand there was Akaboshi, newly promoted to Jounin. On the other, an already convicted criminal. Putting it like that there could only be one logical explanation, it was a test. In their own way the higher ups probably saw it as the perfect opportunity to find out how the Uzumaki would deal with a scenario like this. Low risk and depending on how it would go, high reward. In case he failed, no problem. The criminal was already sentenced to death. If he succeeded, Hoshigakure would have yet another shinobi they could build on. "Guess it's time to show what I'm made of" and with those words Akaboshi prepared himself for what's to come. 

Upon his arrival at the chambers the Uzumaki remembered he would be accompanied by one of the Jounin who were informed about the situation and supposed to help a hand with the interrogation. Seeing no one else had arrived yet, Akaboshi figured it would be best to wait until someone showed up.

(WC: 305)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Detective Hoshi (Shina) Empty Re: Detective Hoshi (Shina)

Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:39 pm
.::Shina::.

The black-haired kunoichi rose from her featherbed and stripped herself of her nightgown, and before long she was standing naked against the coolness of the morning. The basin began to fill the bathtub with hot water, steam rising from it. She longed for a hot bath and the smell of soap every morning. Yet as soon as she submerged herself within it, she found her mind drifting back into today’s mission.

Not that the Ayato would ever make the proposition that Shina was his loyal servant in any fashion because if he did, it would be the last thing to come out of his lording mouth.

However, it was an undeniable fact that he was her superior, even if he didn't act like it. This was his main power. Sharing his possessions with those he considered worthy of them. For the majority of the time, it was an inbred family member of his. 

But on this instance, when the Hogokage, Seventh of his title had headed down to Sunagakure for the Kage Summit, it was Shina he had called to his office to be left in charge of the village’s security. The memories they had shared together since they had first all those years ago when Ayato was a Chuunin green as summer grass had ensured a relationship of unspoken respect neither had truly decided upon but ended up with anyway.

Which made it easier for them to work together really, or rather made it easier for her to be left in charge in Ayato’s place while he was off doing whatever diplomatic relations a Kage is to do. Shina was not a stranger to that role. A smirk touched the Fuin user’s face as she remembered Denkiteki, The First Hogokage, and the days she spent in charge during his reign. But the smirk left her face soon enough. Den was gone forever, and if Shina ever found out he was not dead as everyone seemed to believe...she would track him down to the ends of the earth and make him wish he was.

Looking at the record of whom she was supposed to partner up today, the brunette found herself growing slightly unnerved. She knew who he was, Shina knew who everyone was, but not a personal level - and she always preferred it that way. There was not a lot of evidence that he was the best choice for this mission, but perhaps Ayato Hyuuga in that eternal wisdom of his knew something she did not.

At any rate, it was neither her place nor her prerogative to question the Kage, she had orders and the orders were to simply convey a message. A messenger had been sent out to the Jounin asking them to appear at the interrogation so all Shina really had to do was to go there and meet them.

Shina rose from the bathtub and shifted into her dark outfit, making herself comfortable. The brunette flashed a smile towards the wardrobe mirror, clearly catching her reflection in the glass. The seat of power suited her, she decided. If only it didn't come with the fuckload of trouble it did.

When she got to the interrogation chambers, those sapphire-colored of hers would find a man that looked like a comic book character. Akaboshi Uzumaki. Shina recognized her partner of the day. The elegant woman, dressed in black walked closer to him. “Yo rough road I believe it's time to go in," Shina said. Her face lay exposed, shiny white teeth made their appearance as she grinned. "You ready for this?"

WC:603
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:10 pm
Adjusting the newly attained Jounin Flak Jacket to make it fit well around his body the red haired Uzumaki would simply stand there, waiting for his partner for the day to arrive. He could already hear the sighing of the criminal waiting in the interrogation cell, knowing all too well his fate had already been decided. But none of it was of any importance to Akaboshi, no the redhead only needed to gather as much information as possible, whether or not the existence of the man's death sentence. Although more than aware of the fact it might just be a test, he couldn't help but wanting to leave a good impression, one that would prove he could be of future use to Hoshigakure and make for a great asset to his village.

Some time had passed when Akaboshi suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice calling out to him, a woman dressed in black appearing right next to his side. Ashamed to admit he didn't have the pleasure to be aware of the kunoichi's identity, the red haired Uzumaki required a moment before finding the words to reply. "Ah yes, we shouldn't keep him waiting any longer. I'm as ready as I could be, I hope our friend in there is as well" Akaboshi replied with a friendly smile before allowing the kunoichi to enter the room. "Ladies first" and with his arm stretched out towards the cell he'd offer Shina to set foot in where the criminal was being locked up. Assuming she accepted the offer and walked in before him the redhead would follow behind.

Entering the cold room they would now be standing in front of the man, only a couple of meters between them. Sitting there with his hands tied behind his back would be the one they needed to get all the information from. Two empty chairs in front of the table, clearly meant for both Hoshigakure Jounin, the red haired Uzumaki would direct himself towards the kunoichi. "Let's have a seat shall we?" Grabbing one of the chairs, the left one to be precise, Akaboshi would sit down, waiting til Shina followed his example before officially beginning the interrogation.

He would stare at the sorry excuse of a human being at the other end of the table, bringing out a file containing all of the crimes commited by the person sitting in front of him. "Impressive record I must say" he said while looking at the personal information of the man. "Yet you still allowed yourself to get caught, what went wrong?", this time Akaboshi's eyes would be aimed at those of the person taking the law for granted and believing to be above it. No matter how many times he succeeded in escaping the authorities it obviously wasn't enough to avoid being caught eventually. "You'd expect people to know not to test their luck, but it seems some of you just don't know when to stop". The man remained silent. Perhaps he expected them to play good cop, bad cop but if that's what he was waiting for he would only be disappointed.

Akaboshi then simply placed the file in front of him before reaching for a pack of cigarettes in his left side pocket. The records of his crimes would be laying right out in the open for the criminal to see. A reminder of everything he had done, not that the Uzumaki believed he would feel any regret for his deeds. "A bad habit of mine, I know" the Jounin would refer to his smoking as he lighted up one of them. Blowing the smoke away to his left, making sure it wouldn't hit Shina he then continued with his approach. "You're probably thinking since you're already sentenced to death there's no reason for you to talk, but why not do the right thing for once? It won't erase the mistakes you've made or make up for all the terrible things you've done, but at least it could help you get rid of some of your guilt". The Uzumaki then took his pack of cigarettes and hold it out in front of the lady in black, pushing out one of them with his thumb in case Shina felt like she could use a smoke. 

(WC: 710, TWC: 1015)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:01 pm
The rogue shinobi met the gaze of the woman who was now in command of the Interrogation. His skin was brown, painted with white war paint in the shape of a skull. He wore a faded, torn doublet where the Hoshi badge had been ripped off.

One of his eyes was swollen badly, Shina noticed. “Harold, what happened, why is that one beat up?” Shina asked the bearded man standing guard behind him. “I was trying to get him to confess my lady.” The swordsman said oblivious. He wore a cloak patterned with white sunbursts. Harold Graymane, thick as a castle wall. What he lacked in brains he made in combat skill.

“Beat him hard enough and might tell he is responsible for the Nine-Tails Fox in Konoha. But now that won’t make it exactly true.” 

Akaboshi placed a folder on the table in front of the man, then lit a cigarette. The writing contained the man's crimes, mostly raids on caravans, and other kinds of petty thievery. But also the situation yesterday at the village gates. The one that got him captured. The man was part of the five missing-nin that were caught trying to enter the city under the guise of merchants. Dusk Tachibana had taken care of the matter for all the people to see. The folder contained details that every citizen knew. News of the commotion had traveled fast in the city after all. 

Well...not quite. There was a reason why Akaboshi had to make such a big show of it and smack the thick folder on the interrogation table. Two of the five missing-nin had managed to escape custody, by taking a civilian as a hostage. News about this had not been leaked to the public. And even though Dusk, the gallant hero of Hoshigakure, and that those Wood Release techniques served the village in the light. It would be up to Akaboshi and Shina to do the serve the village in the shadows.

Shina sat on the left chair across the table from the rogue. She let Akaboshi take the vanguard of the interrogation. The outlaw gave no response, to what Akaboshi said. One did not need the Byakugan to see he was going to be hard to cooperate. 

“I don’t believe we’ve ever had the pleasure,” The kunoichi said, feigning interest.

"They call me...Skull man."

"Hard to imagine why.” The fuinjutsu warrior said dryly. "I'm-"

“Shina fucking Uzumaki...”  He spat blood “I know who you are. The redhead asshole I don’t.” The man sounded more angry than scared. Rough callused fingers at the end iron shackles clenched as he took a good look at Akaboshi.

"Don’t worry about him, he is just a friend"  Shina said with a grin. Nobody was laughing. The fuin expert might have gone for more but this was not the time. "If you know who I am then you know of Ser Knight." 

The Skull man took a moment to consider. His grey eyes examining the room nervously. “He cuts rogues in half with his greatsword.” He finally said. 

“Only when he is merciful. He smashes the heads of rogues with his bare hands when he is not.”  

“Akaboshi. To my knowledge, two more missing-nin were captured with this one. They are shackled on the wall of the next room. Bring them here for me please?”

WC:445
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:58 pm
Akaboshi paid close attention to the brief conversation between Shina and the guard going by the name of Harold. From what he could tell it seemed like the bearded man had also tried getting whatever information he could out of the prisoner, by any means necessary. Considering they were all gathered in the same room only meant the guard's approach had been to no avail. The Uzumaki was just about to take another drag of his cigarette when he suddenly started coughing upon hearing the outlaw's nickname. "Nice. I mean, it suits you. Yeah, let's keep it at that". Looking at the man and then back at the files the redhead tried not to laugh.

Going by Skull Man's reaction it was obvious that Shina didn't need an introduction. Completely enraged, and with the additional drops of blood, the prisoner didn't forget about Akaboshi either. "Who, me?" he pointed at himself, acting like he didn't know what was going on. "I've heard I'm rather charming, thank you very much". He then followed up by putting out his cigarette before offering the man a tissue. "Let's try and keep this place clean shall we?" Akaboshi allowed the outlaw to catch up with Shina while going over the files once more himself. Five missing nin, one sitting in front of them, two others captured as well, leaving the remaining duo on the run. If that wasn't bad enough, it seemed they took a hostage allowing for a temporary escape.

While his eyes were focused on the information written down, his ears were following the conversation between Shina and Skull Man, as far as the outlaw was able of holding one. By doing so, the Uzumaki noticed another name being mentioned, one that seemed to be familiar to the rogue as well. Going by what he heard this Ser Knight also had quite the reputation, even amongst people like Skulled. Akaboshi couldn't help but sigh softly upon finding out a bit more about the man with the greatsword. "Why is it that everytime I'm in one of these cells there's either someone cutting people in half, smashing heads and breaking skulls or trying to blow the prisoner to pieces" Akaboshi would think to himself, the latter referring to the time when Masashi threatened to use his explosive clay to remove a couple of body parts if the prisoner back then didn't cooperate. For Skull Man's sake, the redhead hoped this one would be more compliant.

Almost as if Shina could read his mind, the female Uzumaki requested Akaboshi to go and get the other two missing nin who were captured. With the rogue being reminded of Ser Knight's habits and his two accomplices currently being occupied in the room next door, it would perhaps urge the man to cooperate after all. "Of course" the redhead voiced before standing up. If no one stopped him, he would do as asked and bring the other two prisoners. But for the slim chance that the outlaw changed his mind and started talking, the red haired Uzumaki would take his time.

(WC: 514, TWC: 1529)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:36 pm
Shina plucked a scroll from a bin in the room. With her hand, she swept at the table, shoving any folders aside. “The rest of your missing-nin group are seen making a run for the Waterways, tunnels that run deep beneath the city.” She said as he unfolded the large scroll upon the table.

“You are going to show me in this map exactly where they are going to emerge from.” The paint of the map had faded, but the mapmaker marked where old bandit raids occurred. This was the abandoned part of the City spiral. The missing-nin must have had an exit route, a contingency plan. If they did not, they would not have jumped in the tunnels; else, they’d risk getting lost in that labyrinth, never finding their way back to the sunlight. 

“You do not honestly expect me to betray my comrades?” The rogue shinobi said just as Akaboshi brought the other two prisoners into the room.

“As a matter of fact. That’s exactly what I expect you to do.” If the outlaws used that exit route, they were going to blend in with the crowd. It could take days, weeks, months before we successfully track them down. 

The man took a long look at the shadowy corridor of the room, where the clanking of the armor could be heard. The apple of his long bony neck throbbed as he gulped down. Still tied on the chair, the outlaw straightened his back and held his chin up high.

"I refuse." He finally said.

“I was hoping you would say no. We don’t see much excitement lately.”  A figure began to emerge from the shadowed corridor of the room. And with every step, the ground seemed to vibrate. The frame that exceeded the logic of a human's shape should be was now fully visible. Clad in steel, he wore a white cloak, pinned at the shoulder with a golden pin, shaped like a star. 

“A fine cloak on a monster of a man.” Shina thought/

The ashen shaft of a Warhammer was poking over the shoulder. Akaboshi and Harold Graymane were both tall men, taller than most. Yet compared to this Knight, they looked like children. The behemoth was a known figure to all those who resided within Hoshigakure. There were many theories as to who was under that closed visor helmet.

“You sure, last chance.” She asked the Skull man.

“Fuck you whore!” He yelled, “And your Hoshi dogs!” Along with the curse, he showered spit and blood on the Jounin's face.

The brunette rose from her seat and took a few steps back. The outlaw's words seemed to agitate the colossal crusader who gripped his hammer, a hammer that looked more efficient for ceremonial execution instead of combat.  

“Oi Akaboshi, you will have the difficult task of holding those fuckers still. Else they risk missing the best part.”

The Knight’s knuckles whitened as he drew the Warhammer, the massive size clearly beyond that which should be lifted with one arm.  Clasping the grip, he held it perpendicular to the ground. His helmet close enough at the prisoner’s face as if they were to kiss. Breath steaming underneath the close visor helmet.

He whispered something, something that made the prisoner shake in his chains. Perhaps he had reconsidered, but it was too late to go back now. When The Knight speaks to you, you die.

The Knight raised his hammer high above his shoulders. The Skull man’s mouth opened, and his lips tried to mouth a word.  “Wai….”  The first blow landed hard with a sickening crunch. It knocked the man out of his chair, the air of the dungeon exploding in a rain of dark red. Despite the horrific scene, it seemed the outlaw had survived it. An apparent dent in his skull promised he was as good as dead, yet he continued to live. Speed was not something The Knight needed for when he executed traitors, it seemed.

The outlaw’s lips continued to move, trying to get the word one final time out to the world. A blow from the hammer landed once again. This time the already damaged head lost its shape.  The next impact was faster, followed by the next and the one after that.  By then, all semblance was gone, and shoulders ended in a red plump mess.  

Shina’s blue eyes turned to the remaining two prisoners. Their faces looked as if it was about to melt. “What’s the matter? You look horrified.”  She sounded concerned. “Where is your love for adventure? Your boss died a brave man with a curse on his lips.” One of the two made to run. With a single sharp thrust, Harold drove his unsheathed sword into his back. Nerveless fingers opened as the wet redpoint burst out through his ribs, piercing his leather rags. He was dead before his body hit the floor.

“Damn it, Harold.” The brunette said with mild annoyance. “You come here,”  Her demand was met by the last prisoner after the old Yukigakure helped him with a shove between the shoulder blades.

“Take your god damned finger and point on this map what I want to know. ”

Blood dripped from that closed visor helmet and fine white cloak of The Knight.  The strap kept the weapon on his back once he sheathed it. There would be no further need for it today; the last missing-nin did as he was told.

WC: 906
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:33 am
Akaboshi watched as one of the guards removed the two missing nin from their shackles on the wall. The Uzumaki wondered if their little scheme had been worth all the trouble they were going through currently, all the while being curious about whether or not Shina was getting any luck with Skull Man herself. One thing he knew for sure, those rogues didn't expect being treated this way nor did they see those consequences coming their way. "It seemed you severely underestimated our abilities, or simply overestimated your own" the redhead voiced as he grabbed both of their shackles, directing them to the room next to theirs. 

"Speaking of comrades, here they are" Akaboshi joined in on the conversation, having arrived just in time to pick up on what Skulled was saying to Shina. "I've brought your friends, guess I'm not so bad after all" the Jounin smirked, referring to the prisoner calling him an asshole. Perhaps his new friend would be more eager to cooperate with the Hoshigakure shinobi or at least comply with their request. Or so he thought. Unfortunately, for Skull Man that was, he refused, keeping up the invincible facade while clearly growing more nervous with each and every minute.

The clanking of armor could be heard from within the shadows, a sound that would give many a man and woman goosebumps all over their body. An effect that seemed to have taken its toll on Skulled as well, regardless how hard the rogue tried to hide it. The figure of one of Haven's most famous knights would emerge, accompanied by his equally famed warhammer. Perhaps witnessing the mountain of a man would be the final push in the right direction that Skulled need to begin and cooperate. But alas, the only thing he seemed capable of was throwing another set of insults at their direction. "I'm not a dog, I'm a dragon" Akaboshi replied under his breath, similar to an angry little kid not getting his way.

The Uzumaki, in response to Shina, pulled the duo of missing nin closer to him, holding them thightly and forcing them to watch the spectacle that would be about to begin. "Wouldn't want you two missing the show, would we now?" He positioned both of them slightly in front of him, allowing the two rogues to have the best view. "If I even see the slightest attempt at closing your eyes, I'll kill you" the red haired Jounin whispered in their ears as he moved in closer between them. What followed then were scenes that could come straight out of a horror movie, the canvas painted red and sounds that would make someone shiver upon hearing them.

"Bullseye". One's fate had been decided, two more to go. Akaboshi had loosened his grip, curious how the remaining rogues would react. Would they try to fight, or run? A symbolic coin had been tossed and the side it landed on had decided they chose the latter option, or at least one of them. A sigh escaped the Uzumaki's mouth, knowing all too well the man's action was in vain considering Harold already drew his blade and soon pierced through the prisoner's back. "What a waste. I guess that only leaves you" the redhead turned his attention towards the only remaining and living rogue. He'd give the man a small push, urging him to join Shina at the table. "There are only a couple of options left, make the right one". For the missing nin's sake, Akaboshi hoped he was the smart one out of the bunch, because if not .. well, he'd soon find out.

(WC: 604, TWC: 2133)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 pm
The man stumbled forward, and Shina realized he had pissed himself. Not that she blamed him, the sight of the Knight would make the bladder of the bravest men loosen. She could not see the mark on his black breeches, but the smell of urine stank high in the air.

“You must understand, our people are loyal.” He protested, looking at the map.

“Must I?” The brunette shrugged. “If you say so. You are a man of the wilds, after all. And I know about your people. They leave deformed and sickly children in the woods for the wolves to feast on. Perhaps I was one such. Akaboshi here does not share my feelings, though. He learned all he knows in Hoshi academy, and Grimma customs have scant enthusiasm for him. If I put you in his charge, he might strangle you or scoop your eye out with a kunai. After all, only one, though, how many eyes a poacher needs to find his way into a prison cell. Now I’m going to ask again. Where are they?”

“The narrows, in the old temple. There is an exit from the waterways there.” The man said immediately. He curled his fists, looking more guilty than scared for a moment. “A hideout to lay low for a while before creating a new identity inside the walls. The same walls that Siddgeir and Young Hagin sieged when trying to conquer the city almost a decade ago.”

“I remember I was there. I led the Shinobi vanguard that cut their host to pieces.” Shina had expected to receive the white cloak of the Queensguard for her efforts.  But she was passed over for Arashi Tekiatsu. Perhaps just as it was the battle she lusted for. “Has the Grimma forgotten the faces of their enemies?”

“No, but there are worse enemies out there now than you. The nights grow colder, and the fires burn shorter. Unlike Siddgeir and Young Hagin, we come to Haven with the tail between our legs to hide behind your walls. He is out there, and we cannot withstand his shadow.”

“Who?”
“The Wolfman, Axwell Florent.”

Shina felt anger coiling around her like a snake. Ser Axwell Florent, a huge man of fierce repute and temper. Once the fiercest knight in Haven and Hoshigakure’s most vocal enemy. She had heard the rumors of him being out there, after escaping imprisonment. A werewolf attacking villages during the night, leaving no signs of human life, wiping out, dead, with their towns burned to the ground.

“Your loyalty is stronger than your bladder,” Shina said to the prisoner before shifting her attention to Harold Graymane. “Take that rat and throw him in a dungeon until we find out if he told the truth..”

She stood up before turning to look back at Akaboshi. “I will have further need of you. Go to the old temple in the narrows, and enlist help if you require it. If you indeed fight the outlaws holed up there, end them. And save the citizen they have captured. But do it discreetly. We can’t have people panicking with the Chuunin Exams right around the corner. Also..." 

From her pocket, Shina summoned a tiny wax-sealed yellow parchment. and handed it over to the red-haired relative of hers. “Your reward for today. The moment you open this, a reverse countdown will begin, and the scribbling within will disappear in two days. The contents are impossible to copy, so do not waste time trying to. Within that time, it’s up to you to learn the element.” Her fuinjutsu formulas were always the best.
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:11 am
Fortunately for Akaboshi, the smoke of his cigarette he smoked earlier partially hid the smell of the prisoner who pissed himself. Perhaps the man had finally realized the situation he was in as his bladder seemed to get the better of him. "I'm not cleaning that shit up, that's all yours Harold" the red haired Jounin said looking at the knight. After being pushed long enough the rogue finally decided to cooperate with the Hoshigakure shinobi, giving them the location where they could find his accomplices. The Uzumaki paid close attention as the man described the hideout, informing them it could be found in the old temple in the narrows.

Just when he thought the mission had been a success Akaboshi noticed a change in the atmosphere when the prisoner mentioned a man going by the name of Axwell Florent, for as far as the individual could be called human. "The Wolfman, perhaps he is related to Loghain in some way" the redhead spoke under his breath, referring to the young wolf he came to befriend over time. It seemed Shina was more annoyed with hearing that name than she was because of the urine odor. The kunoichi finished her conversation with the rogue before turning to Harold, ordering the knight to return the man to the dungeon where he belonged.

Once both men left the room Akaboshi noticed the woman shifting her attention towards him, followed by some sort of request. From what he was told the female Jounin required his help dealing with the outlaws who were holed up in the old temple, as well as saving the innocent they captured. With the upcoming Chuunin Exams the Uzumaki was aware he had to proceed with caution. Now wasn't the time for news of that degree to leak out to the public. That was the last thing they needed. "Worry not, Lady Shina. I'll make sure to return with every citizen alive, leaving the outlaws with the old temple as the last place they'll see". The Uzumaki knew what was expected of him.

Before the redhead left the cells as well Shina handed him a reward, some sort of scroll to be precise. "I'm honored, I did not expect to receive anything whatsoever" the red haired Uzumaki voiced, surprised he was able to get his hands on something so valuable. "I'll make sure to put this to good use. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some preparations that need to be made". With a final bow Akaboshi exited the interrogation chambers, there were a couple of things that required his attention in order to be ready for what was to come.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2576)
Claims:
- 2000/2000 Explosion Release (permission from Ayato)
- 250/250 Aiden
- 250/250 Hedwig
- 50 AP, using max stat discount
- Mission rewards (6500 ryo: 6000 + 500 Jounin bonus, 30 AP)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum