Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
27 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 17%
15 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
11 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Ghost
Ghost
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 500
100%

Sharigan:Yeti Reflection [V7] Empty Sharigan:Yeti Reflection [V7]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:42 am
Name: Sharingan: Yeti Reflection
Element: Yin
Specialty: Genjustu
Special Jutsu Type: Disoriented
Backstory: The Sharingan is known to be the strongest in the field of Genjustu. This ability was created to ensure such is the case. As to battle with the eyes is like trying to fly underwater. 

Appearance: To be frank it could have any appearances. It depends on the target's very own Genjustu. 
Handseals: Bird Bird Serpent Bird 
Bird, Bird Serpent Bird Bird ( A-rank)
Duration:  3 
Cooldown:   post used 1+
Range: Up to 20 meters.
Power: 30/50
Speed:  -
Health: -
Stat Boosts: -
What it does: It all depends on who has more chakra control and if the target saw the user sharingan. This jutsu allows the user to put the target into their very own Genjustu. As the target cast their genjustu on the user. So long as eye contact was made. "After successfully figuring and/or breaking out of a Genjutsu technique used on them, the user can choose to reflect the effects back to the target, but only if the power of this technique is higher than the one that was originally cast and after making direct eye contact. Can be resisted through usual Genjutsu Breaking ways."

In the case that the user has MS active, the reflection effects are much more severe and can only be resisted if the target's chakra is higher than the power of this technique. If both users happen to have the eyes of the sharingan or MS. Then the results would depend on their chakra stat.

Character Specific: N/A
Wordcount to learn: 1500/2500
Action Cost: 30/40, Upkeep 15/20
Mastery: Yes
Bonus Requirements: Have the Sharingan and be taught by an Uchiha if you are not one.
Canon, Custom, Bloodline or Village Site-Canon

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 61150
100%

Sharigan:Yeti Reflection [V7] Empty Re: Sharigan:Yeti Reflection [V7]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:10 pm
Hello Ghost, let's take a look.

You can remove "KKG" from the Special Jutsu Type since that part is usually where they put Debuff, Maneuvre, stuff like that.

Handseals: To my knowledge Crow and Raven aren't actual hand seals so please use existing ones (4 for B-Rank, 5 for A-Rank). 
Duration: you've put the same as what is described in cooldown, I'd say have it up to 3 posts
Cooldown: can change the wording to Posts Used +1
Range: you can just put 20m

Now the biggest part. If what you want this technique to do is what I think it does you'll have to reword it quite a bit to make it more clear and I'll write how I would word it. You can follow that to get an idea of what I mean or just C/P it I guess.

"After successfully figuring and/or breaking out of a Genjutsu technique used on them, the user can choose to reflect the effects back to the target, but only if the power of this technique is higher than the one that was originally cast and after making direct eye contact. Can be resisted through usual Genjutsu Breaking ways."

To be honest I'm not a fan of the MS part, you could change it to something like: "In the case that the user has MS active the reflection effects are much more severe and can only be resisted if the target's chakra is higher than the power of this technique". You can keep the line in about what happens when both people have their MS active.

This doesn't mean there isn't any way to escape the Genjutsu, it'll still be possible to break out and the user still has to figure or break out there is a Genjutsu used on him.

Last part for now: since you're a D-Rank you can't create custom jutsu, you can only learn them, so just change this to Site-Canon.

I think this should cover most of my points.

Thank you.
Ghost
Ghost
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 500
100%

Sharigan:Yeti Reflection [V7] Empty Re: Sharigan:Yeti Reflection [V7]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:57 pm
Ok changes made
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato