Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

The Vault of the Kazekage: The Doorway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vault of the Kazekage: The Doorway

Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:28 pm
Raleth's Stats:

"Take it easy Ral, we have to make it through the mission alive. Too much force and youll put hole in one of us and I happen to be perfectly happy with my current set."

His friend's jest caused another booming laugh to escape Raleth's chest as he places the two shinobi, Zaine and Mizuki, down. He spots the lavender eyed boy at the side of Miss Ohta, and sees the ashen-haired kunochi squeeze the boy's shoulder. The action was something Raleth had never seen in Mizuki, in what he knew of her he never thought she could act "motherly'.

Perhaps the boy is much more than he appears?

Raleth introduce himself to the boy, offering him tea and fruit. The intense boy's cold response was unexpected, yet, what surprised the Sarutobi was the boy's name, Hyuuga. Suddenly, the Sarutobi recognized the youngbloods features, his deep eyes and long, dark hair reminded him of friends and rivals in his youth. Yet, something about the boys brow and his nose made concern rise in Raleth, he looked like a cruel head of the Hyuuga family, one his own father chose to never deal with. This connection gave the intense boy, Souji Hyuuga, an air of sadness, as if a great pain hung over his small shoulders. SOuji moves closer to Mizuki, almost clutching at her side. Raleth smiles at the boy, and places his fist over his heart.

"It warms my heart to see the seeds of fire take root in the wind's soil, the sand the welcomed that leaves has helped them flourish into fine trees."

The Sarutobi's words would reach the Uzumaki, Uchiha, and Hyuuga, his gratitude would touch Miss Ohta: for welcoming the four wayward ninja into her village. 

The group of shinobi gather at the exit to Sunagakure, their destination is revealed and a half-day's journey lies ahead of them. Mizuki, taking the lead of this mission, instructs everyone to stay within 5 meters of eachother. The group departs the Village Hidden in the Sand, and trek across the scorching desert of wind country, with Raleth, being the slowest, trailing behind. They cross over dunes and valleys, they pass the small islands of water and greenery. The sun rises and falls, half-a-day passes. 

A large hill greets them, the 5 shinobi climb over it. A deep valley lined with ancient pillars lead to a massive stone door, the hourglass of Sunagakure lied carved into the closed entrance. The party of ninja walk down the valley, the shadow of the Vault splashes over the shinobi. The great stone doors open, revealing a darkness that seeps from its depths. A chill breezes past the group of shinobi.

Mizuki grabs a torch from a carved sconce in the wall, and ignites it. She lights other torches, and hands one to Musu, Zaine, and Raleth. She plans out their assault on the vault, her tone is grim and worrying. Her words cause a strong reaction in Souji, Raleth sees how much the boy cares for Miss Ohta. Zaine, being his caring and brash self, laughs at the notion of anyone being harmed on this mission. With a flourish, he unsheathes his curved-handled blade and ignites it. The fire pierces the darkness, its warmth dissipates the chill from the Vault. And, being tactfully minded, Zaine summons a shadow clone to accompany Raleth, to ensure the safety of everyone. In response, Souji does something spectacular. The veins around his eyes expand, blood and chakra flow to his pupils, the party falls under the all-seeing Gaze of the Byakguan. Raleth shivers under the doujutsu of Souji, he himself had never experienced its power before, and was immensely curious.

To think a boy of his age could master the birthright of his clan? How strong is he already? His potential must be limitless.

"It seems we truly have nothing to worry about", laughs the basso-voiced Raleth, "in all ways, we are covered. I guess, if Mizuki and Souji go to the right, and Zaine and Musu take the left, I'll take the middle path. Zaine, watch my back."

Raleth brings his arm up to bump forearms with his friend. He nods to Musu, Mizuki, and Souji, and waits for the other to walk into the vault, as he felt it would be best to be the last one to walk in.

[[726/1905]]

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

The Vault of the Kazekage: The Doorway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vault of the Kazekage: The Doorway

Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:12 pm
The travel from Sunagakure to the mission site went as smoothly as expected for the five ninja heading to the vault. It was a rare treat for the Uzumaki not to be the slowest person out of the bunch and recognizing a potential weakness in the Aged Raleth. It was clear that he was probably the strongest ninja out of the five and he boasted an insane amount of chakra available to him. It was also apparent that the five ninja kept pace with Raleth, who was slower than the rest of the group, and made the journey to the doorway take a bit longer than expected. This wasn’t too big of an issue however. Each one of the ninjas on the team were needed to complete the mission. Musu was sure that Raleth’s strength was going to be utilized before the end of this mission. Other than that thought the travel to the mission sight was uneventful.

When the group went to the doorway Musu would take out a sheet of paper and begin to quickly draw out the scene that they encountered. Any onlookers would see a faint blue streak of chakra coming from his fingertips as his inkpen began to quickly draw out the doorway as the group walked towards it. The five kanji symbols that were able to be seen would be written on the side of the drawing and the whole thing would be completed by the time Mizu lit up the torches with her fire jutsu. 

“Its interesting to me that these tents are unoccupied and they appear to have been this way for a while. On top of that none of them used the torches that were laid out. I wonder why that is? There’s a good chance that we may come upon these explorers while we are going along our journey. So stand guard because there is no telling what happened to them.” Musu would say as he inspected the tents.

Inside each of the canvas tents were enough bedspreads for four people. As Musu looked inside it appeared as though these explorers didn’t leave in a hustle. Their beds were still well made and the small table at the center would still have plates, silverware, and cups ready for a meal all organized and ready to go. 

“These people believed that they were returning here.” Musu would add as Mizu gave the Uzumaki the extra parchment to map out what they found. With that the groups were set to explore the caverns. Musu and Zaine would go one way, Zaine and Raleth the center, and Mizu and Souji the other. Mizu gave the chance for Musu to use a marking technique on her to keep track of her, but Musu would nod his head in disagreement. 

“I’m sorry Mizu but it doesn’t work like that. Even if you were to perish the mark seal would still be active and I have no idea of figuring that out with the mark seal. Let’s try this instead.” Musu would say getting a small piece of paper out of his sack. Placing an Uzumaki mark seal on each piece of paper onlookers could see the Uzumaki clan symbol disappear into the parchment. He would hand out these pieces of paper to the other four members of the group and continue to explain. 

“It’s not too much better but if you are in trouble simply rip the paper in half. The mark seal will be destroyed and I can figure out as such. It’s not much but it's something.” Musu would conclude. 
“See you all in five hours!” Musu would say to the group as he and Zaine would take to their path. 

Zaine and Musu:

The path would remain as wide for about an hour of walking with no sign of the former explorers or anything else out of the ordinary. Then, the hallway would expand into another large room. This room was a dome about 30 meters in diameter and was just as tall. A large chandelier that appeared to be made of sandstone would hang from the top of the room. The walls of the area appeared to be in far better condition than any previous room before that. With the light barely able to illuminate the whole room the two could see another way directly opposite from where Musu and Zaine were standing. At the top of that doorway the two would see a giant mural of a large animal with sand colored skin and black/blue markings all around its body. Resembling a fat Tanuki and boasting one tail that is almost as large as the being itself its eyes would sparkle from the torches glow. The floor of the room was laid with many tiles that were all 1 meter by 1 meter wide. In no particular order the tiles were colored either Red, Yellow, or Blue. As they looked near the center of the room however the two would discover a grisly sight. One what appeared to be a Red tile the two could see the charred remains of a human skeleton. 

Raleth and Zaine:

Along the path the two discover a large boulder that blocks your way. As you look closely at the base of the boulder you can see a pair of lower legs resting there; the rest of the body presumably under the boulder. The smell of rotting flesh hits your noses as this death was certainly fresh and not fully decayed. 

Mizu and Souji:

Your pathway leads into a larger rectangular room that is 10 meters wide. A meter into the room you discover that this is actually a cliff. That head down into the darkness. Fastened at the edge you see a wooden post tightly fastened to the ground and rope tied around it. The rope appears to be fairly used and in good condition. Whoever tied this rope knew what they were doing... 

[991/2756]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 pm
The area igniting in a flame so bright it put the torches to shame, Benihime shon brightest and danced flames in the eyes of all who stared into it - especially in the eyes of Mizuki who couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow in slight amusement; subtle. The softest heartbeat would join in with the surrounding rhythms of her companions - something was alive in that sword now and in Zaine’s hands alone it had risen from dormancy … whatever it was. “Two steps ahead aren’t you Zaine.” It wasn’t a question, but rather a matter of fact as she nodded in agreement of the adjustment - though she wasn’t sure how she felt about the assurance of her own life in such a ‘no nonsense’ way; it was a thought for another day. 

Her attention would be diverted to Souji once more as he had his Byakugan activated - stating to the group what he would be doing to ensure they all made it out safely. With softening eyes she smiled down at the boy and nodded, “It’s a good plan Souji, though you can only keep me up to speed and you’ll be with me so maybe focus on our surroundings and hope Zaine can be of more help to that side of the group.” Interestingly enough the mark seal idea she had was flawed as well - seems as though she needed to study the Uzumaki lineage more before making more assumptions, she would nod in understanding adding this to her book later would be top priority. With one hand she would reach out and take the slip of paper, sliding it into her pocket for easy access and safe keeping. Finally time to set out she would place her hand in between Souji’s shoulder blades and gently steered him toward the right side as the two began their descent into the pit of black. 

As the two continued on there way a few dozen meters into their journey, the heartbeats of her companions far out of her range of hearing now, the flickering flame of the torch caught sight of a wooden post that had a tightly fastened rope attached to it. Walking closer to it she caught site of the edge of a sudden cliff that dropped off into suffocating blackness below - going close to the edge she tested the rope for security, it seemed sturdy and relatively new. Luckily both her and Souji were the lightest of the bunch, she wouldn’t want to think what someone of Raleths size would do to this rope. Heaving a sigh she would look back at Souji, “Do me a favor and look down as far as you can, is there anything down there we need to worry about?” She would wait to see if he found anything of danger - if not she would drive the torch into the ground and begin the decent down the rope. If there was something of danger she would deal with it the best she could with whatever means she had at her disposal.

WC 504

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 26900

Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:59 am
The Real Zaine

The two shinobi walked at a steady pace as they made their way for what seemed like days but in reality was only about an hour down a long but fairly wide path that had been carved into the tomb- Zaine would look over to Musu as they approached the opening that would lead into a larger room and spell the true beginning of their journey. The two would enter a large room about 30 meters in diameter that was well kept and seemed a bit different from the part of the tomb that they had seen thus far- he would look from left to right before bringing his gaze forward, noticing the large statue sitting atop the entrance/exit that was directly in front of them across the room. "Hey Musu check that out. If im not mistaken.. thats the one tailed Bijuu. I read about it a few times along with the four, five and eight tails bijuu. Its a Tanuki that has power over all things sand and can even utilize its well built anatomy to handle wind style techniques. Pretty cool huh?" He would say as he walked forward, his goal to get an up close look at this piece of ancient architecture and as he approached it he would notice something disturbing. The charred remains of a skeleton sat upon a red colored tile and from the looks of it the skeleton had been their for quite some time, "Well.. maybe we chose the wrong path Musu. I dont think that guy ended up finding anything he was hoping to in here." He would look back at his companion as he waited to hear his opinion on what they should do from there but for the time being it was clear this tomb had its fair share of secrets waiting to be revealed.

Clone Homie Zaine

Zaine and Raleth a naturally dynamic duo continued on along the path that they had chosen hoping that theirs would lead to a discovery that might liven up this mission- Zaine would turn to his travel partner and smirk, "So, thinking about it now. If we come across something overwhelming in this tomb and I take a fatal blow.. you're pretty much on your own. Granted, if anyone in our group can handle a beastly foe it would probably be you, but still, this is pretty low risk for me." He would laugh in jest as they continued on, but this laughter would be cut off completely by the sight before them. In front of them was a sizeable boulder blocking their path and normally an obstacle like this would be childs play to d away with- however, what was underneath the boulder was what was truly troubling. Looking down slowly Zaine would see the legs of a traveler that had been crushed by the boulder and the scent of rotting flesh was so strong it touched all five senses. "Ral.. we should give this guy a hand and get this boulder off of him. Although I dont think itll do him much good. Theres a good chance that something is lying beyond this point." Taking a few steps back and crossing his arms he would speak once more "Ill give you the honors, I know this kind of thing is more your style anyways." 

[WC=559]

Gogyou Bushuugi and Mizuki Ohta like this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:08 pm
Gentle, wise and most importantly...warm, those were the traits that Mizuki's words carried over to the boy. He didn't truly gauge the situation that they were placed in clear enough. Yes, of course he had the ability to monitor each of them, however there was no true way to get in touch with any of them. As Mizuki suggested, it would better suit him to focus on their immediate surrounds and keep her up on what's happening around them. It was up to the others to worry about themselves... "Uh.. I guess you're right... Not a problem, I'll inform you of anything that stands out to me." He would respond. With a placing of her hand on the back of the boy would gently guide him along their chosen path, motioning through the right of the fork the two continue down it for some time.  

Traversing the depths of the path, Souji calmly scour the area, taking precautions by peering twenty meters ahead of them as he examined. "So far, nothing out of the ordinary, Mizuki-san. But then again, I wouldn't even know what's ordinary in a place like this." Disclosing his lack of experience in such a place. With the Byakugan, the boy took note of a wooden post before his guardian happened upon it, it would be safe to say that he informed her of it before they were within a foot of it. The Hyuuga would inspect said post as well as the clinch rope that was with it. 'Its been used pretty often, however... it looks more than stable for use.' He thought. Mizuki's words would reach him, she desired for him to peak down and relay to her what he saw... Nodding as he stepped to the edge and guardedly glancing down. In depth it was nearly forty meters deep, another forty meters wide and....forty five meters across. He could see nothing that required immediate call out for concern. If anything it seemed completely empty...he narrowed his vision... "Tracks... one set, however. Leading across, but they...fade? I don't understand." He voiced, little concern, but his heart beat would relay that he was not panicking. Looking at her he would continue. "Its a forty meter depth as well as width. Forty five across. I don't see anything strange, but I feel like we should be more alert than we already are...if that makes senss." He added.  

As Mizuki descended, the boy would follow behind her. His guard raised further just to be ready for anything that was to occur. Mostly, he wanted to make sure that Mizuki was protected. Once at the bottom he would stand at her side as if he was her protector of some sort just to inform her if anything was to suddenly happen. 

[WC: 469]
[Total WC: 3,352]

Jutsu used:
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 19000

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:59 pm
The immense chuunin, Raleth, and the red-eyed Jounin, Zaine, walk down the sandstone path they chose. The air is thick and filled with dust, a torch, blazing in the Sarutobi's hand, offers sanctuary from the darkness that permeates the Vault of the Kazekage. The walls, having been hidden below the sands of Wind Country ages ago, shiver as the fire's light finds purchase on its cyclopean surface, the irregular brickwork shudders at the heat and warmth. Symbols, faded by time, wince as they're illuminated, as if their secrets and meanings could spell doom for those who could read them. In this dank, dark, cavern under the sand, one would expect the atmosphere to be dreary. Yet, as the ash-haired shinobi looks to the shadow clone of his friend, a smile breaks over Raleth's face.

"Zaine," thrums his basso-voice, "walking next to a shadow clone of you reminds me something." A memory wells in the aged Sarutobi's mind, making him chuckle. "Remember those bugs in the Trader's mine? The one that merchant described as a 'small' infestation? It was during the 'A shinobi's greatest jutsu is one not dependent on chakra' period of your training." Raleth hopes his mention will spark Zaine's memory, to a time where Raleth had forbade him from using offensive ninjutsu for an extended period, to hone his mind and body. "With how the merchant describe it, it seemed easy." Raleth remembers how the sun hung in the sky when they arrived to the Trader's mine, and how a soft breeze blew past the two as they walked in. "If I ever see that man again," chuckles Raleth, "I'll get him back for lying to us." In all technicality, the 'infestation' was small, only about 15 bugs in total were found nesting in the heart of the mine. "How did those 6 foot, acid-spewing millipedes get into his mine anyway? " A hearty laugh strums out from the immense Sarutobi. " Had you been able to use one of your fireballs, the entire brood would have been wiped out in an instant! Still, your response was exceptional: using the academic clone technique and throwing shuriken in a way to make those bugs think they were real was ingenious! Even I couldn't tell which one was the real you!" Raleth thinks on the challenges ahead. "Perhaps we'll have to watch out for something like that? Any injury could prove fatal."

Zaine laughed, and thought on what would happen if he were to be struck down. The Uchiha then took the time to remind the Sarutobi that he was only a chakra doppleganger of himself. Raleth laughs with his friend, but a foul and sour odor causes the shinobi to stop. The light reveals a large, 5 meter wide boulder blocking their path, and a pair of decaying limbs that lie crushed under the enormous stone: the source of the malicious smell. The shadow clone of Zaine steps back, a wide smile spreads over the face of Raleth Sarutobi. 

"To see the first obstacle on our path is exhilarating," thrums Raleth as he walks up to the boulder, "Testing my strength against what guards the secrets of this Vault, is inspiring." He places a massive hand on the boulder, his other hand holds the torch that blazes in the darkness. "Overcome what's before us, anticipate the unexpected, and overwhelm what denies us our goals," strings his basso voice as he grips the boulder, "You know these words, Zaine, I had you etch them on your heart during your training. Breath in, and remind yourself of them. For these are the tennets that make a shinobi..." In one quick motion, the immense Raleth Sarutobi lifts the boulder with one hand, turns around and faces Zaine, and passes the first test of the Vault of the Kazekage, "MAGNIFICENT!!!!!" booms his basso voice as he holds the boulder above his head.

Raleth laughs heartily, and places the boulder to the side, opening up the path forward. He looks down at the crushed body, to see if there any signs of who they could be. 

"Perhaps he was one of the four who had camped outside the doorway?"

As Raleth scans for anything on the body, something rumbles in the distance. The large boulder that Raleth had moved begins to shake, it rolls forward as if drawn to something. Rocks and pebbles shake and shudder on the ground, and move to the enormous rolling stone, as if magnetized. Stone, rock, and dust latch onto the boulder, into a vaguely humanoid shape. A presence of chakra pulses from this shape, glowing eyes of brown-orange energy leer at the Uchiha and Sarutobi, the Sandstone Golem, the 6 meter tall guardian of the Vault, rises, a roars with the voice of a sandstorm.

The Golem brings both its stone fists above it head, and slams its fists down: intending to crush both shinobi with its 80 strength. Raleth sees this, and brings his hands up, bracing himself and attempting to catch the golem's Fist Slam with a mighty "OUS!" The Sarutobi sinks into the ground as the weight of the Golem's fist slams into him, yet with his 100 strength, he's able to catch and stop the attack, as well as keep the Golem in place; preparing an opening for the red-haired Jounin, Zaine.

[[886/3791]]

Claiming Mission Rewards, 10.5k, 50 AP Ryo, Using 25% Max Stat Discount

• Sarutobi Style: Breath of the Monkey King, 1653/3000 (previous thread claim) + 1347

• Barrier Style: Block, 1875/1875

• Remaining WC: 263, spending 200 WC for 4 AP

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:07 am
With Zaine and Musu now puzzled a bit by the tiles that were against them the Jounin looked into the center and started to think. Certainly this had to lead something significant within this cave system and while Musu was indeed worried that it was dangerous he wasn’t ready to give up just yet. Zaine even acknowledged that the being that was pictured in the mural above the entryway was indeed the one tail, a legendary beast that once served the hidden sand village, and was a weapon that the first kazekage had used to gain control of the sand tribes. Musu figured that the only reason that such a mural was to exist was because the vault was near. He wondered what other challenges the other members of the group faced but he couldn’t dwell to much on that. After waiting a few minutes and thinking it over Musu would turn to Zaine and respond.

“Zaine, as daunting as this could be, I think that we have a chance to figure this out, and potentially stopping here would limit us from actually finding the vault. I’m sure that this is the way to the vault or to something else valuable. Let me try something and if it doesn’t work we will return back to the center.”

Musu would pull out kunai that he had gathered from the ninja shop for this mission and decided that he wanted to test something about the tile.

“I think that these tiles are the key to pass this puzzle. Look at the corpse in front of us, this being was turned into the cinder after dropping onto a red tile. What if these are pressure plates that create a certain effect once you step on them. I am going to throw these kunai as hard as I can onto some of these plates to potentially elicit a response from them. Let’s step back a ways and I will test this theory out.”

Should Zaine agree Musu would step back about ten meters along with Zaine to go back into the hallway from whence they came. Setting a kunai in his hand he would use what strength and speed that he had to toss them onto a red, blue, and yellow tile respectively. With enough force behind it the kunai would land at the center of each tile to be similar to that of a regular sized man. A moment after doing so, Musu would be given the answer that he was hoping for.

Once the kunai hit the red tile a pillar of fire spawned from directly under the area, engulfing that area in flames. The flames were fast and he could feel the heat from as far away as they were. The yellow tile gave a different elemental response when it was struck. From the gems of the one tails eyes a beam of bright lightning and blazing speeds would strike the tile, obliterating the kunai on a molecular level but leaving the tile unharmed. However, when the kuani struck the blue tile, nothing happened, the two would wait for a little while and still, nothing.

With confidence in his step, the Uzumaki jounin would walk forward and stand right before the entrance to this ballroom. Giving a deep breath, Musu would think a second more before committing to the act.

“It’s like a dance, just step on the blue tiles and you should be OK.” Musu would say after another long drawn out sigh. Musu would step out onto the blue tile in front of them and nothing would happen, stepping forward again onto another blue tile nothing, and forward once more, still Musu was unharmed. The Uzumaki would continue to walk forward into the blue tiles scattered throughout the ballroom, deducing the optimal path to the other side, and after a little trial and error Musu would finally reach the other side of the ballroom and step onto the pathway onward. Regardless of whether Zaine would follow or not Musu would step forward a little ways that revealed itself to be the end of the road. Another small chamber would come into light a little larger than five meters in diameter. At the center of this chamber would be a small tablet beneath a small glimmer of light that came from the outside. Though a bit faded, Musu could still read its contents, and what he read would come as a shock to him.

“This… is treasure Zaine. True treasure, something that could change the course of the Sunagakure forever.”
Musu would scream out, giddy with joy, and take out his paper and inkpen. Quickly jotting down all the information that he could, Uzumaki would write down everything as it was written. Putting his notepad into the satchel he would walk out of the room and back through the ballroom before explaining to Zaine what they had discovered.

“Zaine, I know that long ago the kazekages would use the one tailed beast as a source of power, from what I gathered this beast was able to control the sand itself, and from that the Kazekages of old would learn to use that power for themselves. It was a formidable weapon that was lost to time but I believe that this is the jutsu formula for it! I will have to test this more when I return to the sand village but if it is real, this could change everything.” Musu would say as he walked back to the entrance and the doorway.

“While our path didn’t lead to the vault it did provide us with something valuable. I’m going to wait here and look at the notes until the others return.”
Musu would then say to Zaine. As long as the other members of the group returned Musu would explain to them what he had found. As long as the other members all still survived Musu knew that this expedition was indeed a success.

[Exit
994/3750
Claims:
6000 Ryo, 15 AP (Mission Rewards)
74 AP (3700 MAX STAT)
STAT Changes: -37 Chakra for +20 Speed and +17 Strength]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:36 pm
Approved @ Raleth and Moose
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:33 pm
Upon closer inspection of the lower levels of the gap, Souji took notice of the fact that this was indeed a dead end. There was no other means of exiting from this point. Pearlescent eyes traced the nooks and spaces of the room. Ascending from the base to the upper levels. He saw no opening that lead out of there. Only a sealed off wall. “Mizuki-san...” He started, turning his all seeing eyes over to her. “There is no other means of escaping this room, other than the one we took to get here. I’m afraid that this was a dead end. All that’s pass this room is more rock.” Explained the Hyuuga, waiting for her response. Nodding and agreeing with what was to come as she was his guardian. It would most like end with these two completing their investigation and departing as there was no room left to explore. The others being more than capable of fending for themself as mentioned before to the boy. His priority was to focus on himself and Mizuki - and that was what he planned to do. 

Souji would escort his guardian back up the rope and through the path that they came until they found themselves at the entrance of the fork. Looking back, he would see that for the most part the others were still fine. Relaying as much to his guardian he would wait for her command. Without much doubt the command would be to head back and wait for the others to return and which case he would do just that. 

Exit - Mission Complete
[WC 263]
[Total WC 3,615]
Mission Claims-
10,000 ryo
250 bonus 
50 AP

Personal Claims-
Sage Mode v7 - [339/3750] - [3750/3750]
Hidden Arms v7 - 687 - [687/750] - [750/750]
Tenketsu Burst V7 - 141 - [141/2250]
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:37 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum