Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 27%
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Blaisa Sarutobi
Blaisa Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Fame : 4
Ryo : 11000
100%

Yoooo Empty Yoooo

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:50 am
Hey all!

I came across this section after re-reading the rules (love how extensive they are and that there's a system for everything) and thought I'd say hey and introduce myself.

My name is Josh but you can call me anything (josh, blaisa, blasian, buddy, etc.), and I've been a chakra junkie ever since my sis got me hooked on Naruto when I was younger.  I'm a college student majoring in Accounting looking to do this in order to expand my vocabulary as well as sharpen my character development/writing skills!  I'm a very entry level RP'er with a little WoW RP experience (came here looking for more in-depth RP rather than a few sentences).

I will be playing Blaisa Sarutobi of Konoha - Hoping to portray her as a female version of myself in the Narutoverse.

I really enjoyed reading some of the history you guys have here and am looking forward to meeting you all!

Discord: BlasiaN#8208

Last edited by Blaisa Sarutobi on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Mizukage
Mizukage
Fame : 36
Ryo : 109700
100%

Yoooo Empty Re: Yoooo

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:10 am
Welcome to the site.
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kenshin Uzumaki
Master
Master
Fame : 277
Ryo : 408000
100%

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:18 pm
Yo, welcome to NRPG. Hope you enjoy your time on site. Join the discord, we're generally pretty active in there and it is the best place for people to talk and plan out storylines. Can't wait to see the stuff you write. 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum