Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
16 Posts - 21%
11 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 14%
9 Posts - 12%
6 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Master
Master
Ryo : 2700
100%

V7 Rupture Empty V7 Rupture

Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:24 pm
Name: Rupture
Element: -
Spec Type: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Backstory: -

Appearance:
V7 Rupture 350?cb=20161029011117

Handseals: N/A if non-elemental. If elemental: Tiger, Ox, Rabbit/ Tiger, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey.
Duration: 1 Post
Cooldown: 2 posts
Range:  20/25/30 meters
Power: 30/50/Speed or Vigor
Speed: 30/50/Speed or Vigor
Health: -
Stat Boosts: -
What it does:  While infused with the wielder's chakra, the user swiftly swings their chakra-enhanced weapon to strike an opponent, releasing a small two-inch wave that expands into three-inch thick, five-meter wide waves of chakra to cut a target. For every ten-speed over the power of this jutsu, an additional wave can be released simultaneously, three feet apart from each other, up to eight waves. The user isn’t required to weave hand signs or have the Ninjutsu specialty to learn and use the technique. However, if the user has Ninjutsu as a specialty, At A-rank can take on one basic elemental property. It can take on two basic elemental properties at S-rank and increases how many additional waves can be created by two. When infused with an element, the technique scales off of Vigor. Taking two conflicting natures makes it unstable and reduces the range by ten meters before dissipating.

Fire Infusion - The waves no longer cut but instead create fiery explosions in a five-meter radius when making contact.

Water Infusion - The waves leave a trail of water that can be used for water techniques and enlarges the waves by three meters in width.

Wind Infusion - The waves can travel up to 40 meters and select a homing target when generated. It will avoid preexisting obstacles but not new obstacles when launched.

Earth Infusion - The waves can no longer cut but instead adds a health stat of 30/50/Speed, depending on the rank used. When the waves make contact, it attempts to constrict and crush whatever is caught in its clutches, powerful enough to break bones. Anything with more strength than the power of this jutsu can resist and escape.

Lightning Infusion - The waves now have a paralytic effect that causes nerves to act sporadically. When it makes contact, if the victim has less strength than power of this jutsu, it prevents the target from using hand signs for a post. They can still maintain existing techniques.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 1,500/2,500/5,000
Action Cost: 30/40/100
Mastery: -
Bonus Requirements: Chakra Infusion
Canon or Custom: Canon

Original

Last edited by Kizmaru Senju on Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 67650
100%

V7 Rupture Empty Re: V7 Rupture

Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:32 pm
Hiya Kiz, I'll be the trial looking over your Rupture app.

Could you mention how long those waves are? I'd also like to see a limit on the additional waves that can be created, maybe like 8.

Thank you.
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Master
Master
100%

Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:33 pm
Edited.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 67650
100%

Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:29 pm
Trial Approved
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 137950
100%

Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:26 pm
Does the wave have any sharpness to it? Or does it only have jutsu power? 

"...releasing three inch long, five meter wide waves"

Can you phrase this to say 3in thick, and 5 meters wide? I believe that's what you're implying but the wording seems is a bit strange. 

Are all of the waves released simultaneously (all 8 waves shoot out at once)? If so, what type of spacing is there between each wave? Or is each wave released after the one that precedes it?
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Master
Master
100%

Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:35 pm
Edited, it only has jutsu power following the normal scaling rules.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
100%

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:34 pm
Cool, thanks for the clarification. Approved.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
100%

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:57 am
Unapproved for edits
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Master
Master
100%

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:07 pm
Edited per request.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
100%

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:25 pm
I'd say that now this is a Weaponary x Ninjutsu tech since each wave is taking on elemental properties. Because of that, I don't think that there's a couple things I would like to see added here:
- Add ninjutsu to the spec type
- Make the elemental slashes now scale from the vigor stat instead of speed
- I'd like to see some handseals required for the A/S rank version now, but not at the typical requirements. Maybe 3 for A rank, 4 for S rank. 
- Since this is multi rank, I'd like to see the size/range/quantity of the waves increase with rank. 
- For duration just put 1 post. Leaving it blank is kind of ambiguous. Just caught that, sorry. 

For wind infusion, can you add that the "homed" target is selected upon generation and cannot be changed after the fact? 

For lightning infusion, I am having a hard time rationalizing why it would make the wave soundless and invisible...

How does this work if someone is using two elemental infusions at S rank? Does each wave generated now consist of the properties of 2 elements? Does it alternate with each wave? If it's the former explanation, I could see several combinations that work against each other...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum