Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Church and Shinobi (Geni) - Page 3 Empty Re: Church and Shinobi (Geni)

Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:45 am
It seemed like Genevieve wasn't all that impressed by Akaboshi's actions as the young lady simply grabbed the tome and walked over to the High Priest who'd rushed down after hearing the noise they caused. "I'm here too you know" he said as he saw Geni handing the book back over to those of the Church. The Uzumaki was glad they finally completed the mission and brought it to a good end. Not only that, he also hoped it was the last he'd seen of the High Priest. If they were to run back into each other again, he wasn't all too sure he would be able to control himself and hold back. "Alright you, get up." Akaboshi helped the culprit stand back up before taking him back to the interrogation chambers where they could try and find out why he decided to steal the tome and if he had any accomplices who helped him out. 

Putting the thief's hands behind his back he let Genevieve know before he left. "I'll be taking this one back for interrogation. I understand if you'd like to stay behind a little longer to discuss some things." Maybe there was still some unfinished business she needed to take care of between her and the Church and the Uzumaki knew he shouldn't be part of it. "Perhaps next time we meet you could introduce me to your kids. Who knows they think I'm cool" he joked before leaving with the culprit. "It was a pleasure working with you, Lady Izayumi." With a gentle smile Akaboshi headed back to the village.

(Exit)

(TWC: 3307 *2 = 6614)
Claims:
- 6000/6000 Earth element (25% max stat discount)
- 600/600 for 12 AP
- Mission rewards: 30 AP, 12500 ryo (15 AP, 5000 ryo + 250 Chuunin bonus + 1000 stealth bonus = 6250 ryo) * 2 from the August event
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:03 pm
Gen handed the book off the High Priest who didn’t really give a thank you; instead, he gave a sort of smug smile. As if she didn’t deserve a thank you. As if she should have put aside her shinobi obligations to help in the first place, or if he was snidely saying that had she been more active int he church this might not have happened. Geni put on a polite smile regardless as the High Priest whipped away from her and rushed back into the church to begin the night’s mass and she turned to Akaboshi,  and she patiently listened while he spoke about taking the thief back to be interrogated so that more information could be got out of him. Then he mentioned her children and she blinked in surprise. 

No one- No one had wanted to meet her children before outside of her own husband. No one a part of the shinobi world anywhere. Here she was, thinking that she was partially shunned for having children in the first place as a shinobi when they were supposed to be able to leave fluidly; without the restraint of a family. 

“I would love that actually; I can’t remember the last time that someone met them, I’m sure they would enjoy the company as well.”  Geni said happily, “I enjoyed working on this mission with you, I hope we are able to be on another mission fairly soon!” She bade and with another smile, she left to go home and then it slowly dawned on her again that there was probably a blockade to her working on missions:

Her husband burning her shinobi correspondence. She would have to be faster to get to it than he did, but she did stop by the administration office on the way home and requested that missions, moving forward, be phoned into her home.

[ EXIT POST ]
[ WC: 312 (2x Event WC: 624 ) ] [ TWC: 9402 ] 
[ Mission Claims: +30 AP, 13k Ryo (5k base + 1250 stealth+ 250 Chunnin Rank)][ Missions Rewards doubled for August 2020 Event]  
[ Claiming: 188 AP Points ][ Total AP Ponts: 218 ]
[Claming: 316 WC towards claiming Hozuki Hydrificaton (A-Rank) Half-handseal mastery (other wc from here), 1160 WC towards claiming Suiton: Soap Bubble Jutsu (other WC from Here ), 2850 towards Hozuki Hydrification (A-Rank) for Handsealless Mastery, 2000 to claim Hozuki Art: Atmospheric Absorption, remaining 3076 towards learning 3rd Speciality: Space-Time (3076 / 4000) ] 

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i fucked up the ryo)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:54 pm
Hi there.

Approved of claims @Akaboshi, everything looks fine.

However @Genevieve, it seems that the Ryo reward for the mission is 5000 + 1250 (from the stealth bonus) + 250 (from the Chuunin rank) = 6500 Ryo. Double that amount by two from the event bonus and the total ryo reward is 15k, not 30k so kindly change that please. Everything else looks good though.

If you could make the appropriate claims and notify me when you've done it so I can approve them, that'd be greatly
appreciated ^-^
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:25 pm
Approvamundo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum