Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Gaining Knowledge (P, Kozai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaining Knowledge (P, Kozai)

Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:02 pm
Akaboshi paid attention to Kozai as the librarian suddenly pulled out a box of pamphlets from the cart before he would comment on his gathering of human bodies. "Ah yes, accidents. Those happen before we even know it" he replied with a smile. The red haired Uzumaki continued to listen attentively as the man explained how he was one to avoid confrontation as best as he could. Don't go looking for danger if it wasn't necessary. That would be the case for the redhead as well. Similar to Kozai he'd try to avoid getting himself into battles he couldn't win. "Trust me, I can relate. I prefer to remain on the background, make my hands dirty in a different way than through fighting alone." To say he never took a life would be a lie, but he also didn't go looking for trouble.

The Uzumaki kept watching and followed behind Kozai as the librarian took a stack of pamphlets and placed them on a nearby table. Was he about to show Akaboshi something or was he simply organizing some of his stuff? The redhead only realized just now that the entire time he might have been bothering the man, taking away his own time he might have wanted to spend on other things. Perhaps he had far better things to do then to explain things to Akaboshi. Which is why the red haired shinobi would make sure to offer his apologies and maybe even invite the man for a drink. But for now, he planned on absorbing every piece of information he could get his hands on. "So, what's all this about if you don't mind me asking?" Akaboshi looked at the pamphlets, awaiting the librarian's response.

(WC: 287, TWC: 3836)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:25 pm
Akaboshi observed Kozai while the librarian started waving those pamphlets around, a sudden spark of enthusiasm seemed to course through the man's body the moment he began to talk about an upcoming event. "Intellectuals?" The red haired Uzumaki didn't mean to come off as rude, but he wasn't sure who he could consider an intellectual around the village. He certainly didn't take himself as one. On the other hand he understood why it meant a great deal for Kozai, if done right perhaps the Archives were able to gain attention. "Of course, you must be looking forward to it. But aren't you afraid the wrong individuals might show interest? I don't need to explain how people can be when they lay their eyes on something interesting, let alone something that could prove to be powerful or able to change maybe even lives." If anything Akaboshi would hate to see the event Kozai was looking forward to so much be ruined by someone else's lust for power or knowledge.

The librarian mentioned the plan of bringing those intellectuals together in order to avoid the tensions to rise even higher. "Besides putting the Archives on the map, what else are you hoping for? Solely from your point of view, what would be the ideal outcome?" Everyone had hopes and dreams, from a young kid to an adult like them, so why would it be any different for Kozai? Without a doubt there was something the librarian hoped to achieve.

(WC: 246, TWC: 4082)

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:24 pm
The redhead had to agree, regardless of the past he didn't consider the village to be screwed. At least that was what he hoped. After everything that happened Akaboshi wanted to avoid chaos to return. In order to play a bigger part and increase his influence around Hoshigakure the red haired Uzumaki was always on the lookout, whether it be for things or people, as long as it would benefit the village. Everyone had their role, be it small or crucial, only if people were on the same page could they move forward. It seemed Kozai had figured out what he needed to do, or at least figured out a certain goal for himself and the Archives. Akaboshi could only commend the librarian for it.

The man then continued to clean some papers that were left behind. It made the Uzumaki wonder once more about the kind of help Kozai received to keep the Archives running. "I hardly doubt the librarian is even responsible for cleaning up? Besides your runaway assistant from before I hope it's not just the two of you keeping this going?" Not that he was applying for a side job, but the redhead simply wanted to know if there was anything he could help with. 

(WC: 209, TWC: 4291)

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:35 pm
For now Akaboshi didn't plan on following through on the matter of personnel that did or didn't work in the Archives. He had no reason to believe that the librarian was lying or keeping anything from him, and even if that were to be the case, so what? The red haired Uzumaki usually trusted his gut feeling and didn't believe Kozai was a threat to Hoshigakure. If the man really would be endangering the future of the village he would surely already have done something by now. And from his meeting with the Hogokage the redhead remembered Kozai to be one of the three people he trusted the most. Perhaps by now their relationship had changed, but it still didn't change the fact that Yasaki mentioned the librarian as a trustworthy individual. 

"I understand you're wary of me, thinking I might go running back to Yasaki and tell him all about our meeting. To be honest, I doubt you would care. Something tells me you're the type of person who has a goal in mind and doesn't deviate from his path. On the other hand my self worth doesn't allow me to see myself as a mere spy or errand boy. I want what's best for Hoshigakure, I just haven't decided who'll be able to help me." Maybe Akaboshi lost Kozai with all his endless talking, but the Uzumaki insisted making himself clear about where his loyalty was. His loyalty lay with Hoshigakure, the village that existed and would keep existing for many more years to come, not with some passer-by who was already well at age. He was aware it sounded rather harsh when talking about their current Kage, and although he didn't mean no disrespect, deep down he knew there were doubts about their leadership.

"If I were to ask what you had to offer our village, what would you say? Knowledge, power? Or am I boring you with my talks about our current sitation?" Maybe the librarian simply wanted to call it a day and go home, but if there was even a slight chance that the man would be able to help Akaboshi ensuring the safety of Hoshigakure, the least he could do was push. 

(WC: 369, TWC: 4660)

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:49 pm
It was quite the interesting concept, to turn knowledge into power. With so much information available, it was crucial to decide and work out the things you wanted and needed to learn more about. Without a doubt, Akaboshi knew that Kozai had to be one of the individuals who were successful in turning their expertise into power. The Uzumaki wondered if there were many that the librarian helped attain a new form of strength. Going by the man's last sentence, he assumed Kozai willing to share what he had learned over the years. Whenever someone gained something that was valuable, more often than not would they share it with others who will also benefit from the piece of information. But depending on the type of knowledge it would not always be the case. Some things better remained a secret, but Akaboshi hoped that Kozai wouldn't mind sharing in order to help him and therefore Hoshigakure grow stronger.

Akaboshi knew he had to give Kozai an answer to his question, but how does one find the right words to reply to one like that? "If I'm supposed to convince you then simply 'thinking' I have the means would be the wrong answer. On the other hand I won't stand before you acting all arrogant as if it was a piece of fake. What I can do is be honest, so yes, I believe I am one capable of having what it takes. Knowledge is power, I intend to shape it into something that will have us achieve great results." One of the Uzumaki's bad habits was talking too much when it could be said in fewer words, but unfortunately speeches became sort of his thing. All that's left was hoping Kozai could see at least some bit of promise. 

(WC: 297, TWC: 4957)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum