Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
75 Posts - 28%
35 Posts - 13%
33 Posts - 12%
27 Posts - 10%
25 Posts - 9%
22 Posts - 8%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
12 Posts - 4%
Word Counter

Go down
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 4900
100%

Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7 Empty Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:33 am
Name: Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Element: Fire
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Special Jutsu Type: --
Backstory: --

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7 Fire_spider
Handseals: Tiger > Horse > Rat > Dog > Tiger [Held]
Duration: Up to 4 posts
Cooldown: Posts used +1
Range: See below
Power: 35
Speed: 35
Health: --
Stat Boosts: --
What it does: The user spews a 2m x 2m fireball from their mouth with a maximum range of fifteen meters. This freball travels in a straight line, and if it makes contact with the ground, it will morph into the shape of a blazing tarantula composed of fire at the point of impact. This spider is two meters tall, wide, and long. At the same time the spider forms, a ring of flame twenty meters in diameter spreads from the point of impact. The point of impact acts as a point on the perimeter of the final circle of flame, with the fire spreading symmetrically on both sides, meeting twenty meters from the point of impact to complete the circle. The boundary of flames this creates is half a meter thick, and one meter tall.

While the user holds the Tiger handseal and maintains the technique, they are able to manipulate the motion of the spider. The spider moves at jutsu speed, and is not solid, inflicting severe burns as opposed to blunt damage or punctures. The spider cannot leave the boundaries of the ring of fire. If the user is forced to release the Tiger handseal but does not end the technique, the spider stops moving completely - totally freezing in place until the handseal is resumed.

If this technique overlaps with an instance of Blistering Web created by the user or an ally, the user has the ability to have the spider move freely through that technique. They also have the option to have the spider form underground if the fireball is launched on to Blistering Web's area of effect, in which case the ring of fire does not form, the spider instead being limited to the perimeter of Blistering Web (both below and above ground). While underground, the spider travels along the underground fire 'threads'. Due to Blistering Web starting half a meter underground, the spider must force itself through the earth to surface - heralded by the ground growing hot and vibrating in a five meter radius of its location when it is shallower than one meter underground. The spider leaves scorch marks on the ground wherever it enters or exits. 

Character Specific: --
Wordcount to learn: 1,600
Action Cost: 32AP, 16AP upkeep
Mastery: Y
Bonus Requirements: --
Canon, Custom or Village Exclusive: Canon

original

Last edited by Mino on Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 137950
100%

Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7 Empty Re: Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7

Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:33 am
Based on the stats of this tech, boost the WC to 1600 and AP costs to 32/16 respectively. 

When you mention the spider not being able to move when the tiger handseal is released, what type of movements does this include? All movements? Would want clarification here so that people could know if it cannot attack/defend, or it simple can't move from its current location. 

Regarding the blistering web interaction, I would be curious to see what the revamp of that tech looks like before I can add any comments. Bur my general perspective would be that I would need more details on the spider's functional capabilities if formed underground. Can it move through the web and through the earth? Would its movements and/or formation disturb the earth? 

It would be interesting to see what type of effects this could be paired with if the user has both fire and earth release.
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 4900
100%

Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7 Empty Re: Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider V7

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:39 pm
Costs updated. Clarified that the spider totally freezes up. 

I was figuring Blistering Web is so recent and well-designed that it wouldn't change much, but I'm willing to put this tech on ice until that one is brought up to snuff. 

Added that the spider disrupts the ground and has warning signs if it is about to surface. 

Left the earth stuff alone for now, I just woke up and I dunno what I'd add there that wouldn't make this feel bloated. Any ideas?
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 137950
100%

Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:04 pm
thanks for the edits, trial approved. my only idea was that if the user has earth release, the spider might be able to move through the surface of the earth without causing a disturbance
Mitacho Reishin
Mitacho Reishin
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 11900
100%

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:39 pm
Approved 3 months later
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum