Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
26 Posts - 17%
25 Posts - 17%
15 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
11 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 4900
100%

Five Elements Seal V7 Empty Five Elements Seal V7

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:17 pm
Name:  Five Elements Seal
Element: --
Specialty: Fuinjutsu
Special Jutsu Type: Cursed Mark, Character Debuff
Backstory: --

Appearance: Violet 'flames' of chakra coat the user's fingertips, and create an array of five swirls on the target's body. If using the Five Elements Unseal, the 'flames' are blue. This is a purely aesthetic visual effect, though having the seal applied to you does sting a little.

Spoiler:
Five Elements Seal V7 522711_422614751160328_886059891_n
Handseals: --
Duration: 1 post (placement), permanent (seal)
Cooldown: --
Range: Touch
Power: 50
Speed: --
Health: --
Stat Boosts: --
What it does: Placed through direct contact between five fingers of one of the user's hands and the target's bare skin, this seal disrupts the flow of the target's chakra, debuffing their Vigor and Chakra each by 30. This debuff's numbers cannot be increased in any way. It must be placed on the torso, throat, or head - the stomach or spine is considered ideal by fuinjutsu aficionados, but any of those spots will do. It will be ineffective if placed on the target's limbs. While the seal is in effect, any of the target's techniques listing specialties that are Chakra or Vigor primary cost double AP.

If the application of the seal reduces any of the target's stats to under 30, the strain of their chakra network's disruption knocks them out cold for the remainder of the thread.

If applied on a jinchuuriki, this seal disrupts the connection between the target's chakra network and their bijuu seal, preventing them from accessing any of the bijuu's chakra (and therefore cuts off access to any cloaks, elements, etc. that they would have gained from the bijuu). If the target has mastered their bijuu, this effect is nullified. 

This technique cannot be broken by Fuinjutsu Breaking - it can only be removed by itself. When used in this fashion, it is known as Five Elements Unseal, and features blue flames. In a pinch, it can also generically break seals weaker than this technique's power, if you're too cool to use the basic Fuinjutsu Breaking or something.

Character Specific: --
Wordcount to learn: 2,500
Action Cost: 45
Mastery: N
Bonus Requirements: --
Canon or Custom: Canon

Last edited by Mino on Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 137950
100%

Five Elements Seal V7 Empty Re: Five Elements Seal V7

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:23 pm
Personally I think with the effects on jinchuuriki that takes the potential of this technique from an A rank to an S rank. Not necessarily a bad thing, as that's pretty strong. I think it would be best to choose one stat to debuff by 50, probably Vigor, as that would be the most detrimental and likely to cause someone to pass out. Debuffing chakra would just make their abilities weaker and unable to perform higher ranked jutsu, right? Personally I am fine with this not having handseals since it can't be mastered.
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:10 pm
I think my instinct would be to nerf this technique as much as necessary to keep it at A rank (to match canon). We could tone down the effects it has on Jinchuuriki, perhaps, or have it not affect Jinchuuriki who have the mastered cloak? Or just remove it altogether, I don't think anybody was very fussy about the previous version not having it. 

My reasoning for having it debuff both stats was that it's meant to be disruptive to the entire chakra system, so it would also affect Chakra-based techniques too. As per the special technique guidelines, character debuffs target two stats, but if the knockout effect is considered powerful enough to warrant removing one of the debuffs I'm good with that (or splitting it to a 25/25 debuff, perhaps?)... or the knockout effect could only take hold if Vigor is knocked below the threshold.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:43 pm
You could probably have it at A rank and make it such that it has the aforementioned effects on an jin with unmastered cloaks. 

But yeah, a 25/25 split to Vigor/Chakra seems more appropriate for an A rank tech rather than a 50/50 debuff. But keep in mind that A rank techs can go up to 69 in power. So you could do like a 34/34 split. Or to make the numbers whole, a 30/30 split. Just tryna brainstorm with you. Imo debuffing a total of 100 stat points just seems too high
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:03 pm
Added the note that Jinchuuriki that have mastered their bijuu are immune to that effect, and made it a 30/30 split!
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:07 pm
Seems fair to me, trial approved. Thanks for your revisions.
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 12000
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:39 pm
Well made. I like the fact that this takes after the canon aspects and usage for it without being too overbearing. Approved
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:46 pm
made a quick edit as per discussion on discord. Also adjusted wording on the double AP cost as previously it wouldn't technically affect non scaling techs like boosters
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 12000
100%

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:57 pm
Thumbs up
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: