Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
27 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 17%
15 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
13 Posts - 9%
11 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 4900
100%

Rasengan V7 Empty Rasengan V7

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm
Name: Rasengan
Element: --
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Special Jutsu Type: --
Backstory: --

Appearance: A perfect sphere of chakra containing a fierce storm of whirling energy within, with a diameter of 16cm. Its color varies from user to user based on their chakra's properties - yellow or blue are most commonly associated with the technique. The technique gives off a high-pitched whining noise. When the technique is S rank, the technique's size can be adjusted, as described below. 

Spoiler:
Rasengan V7 R760gNN5ayxfwRPvdrgvJh8gN0W2SAoyf_Ub_tycFzDZDbNqjQlZn2UQ6wwPN5iJ-qVMgtRkmSPdrqvXTeVZ62B1CNBUu-01_1tGvtztJc1JbHQYkW7MxrPp3Wjr0syKDZn6XaH7

Handseals: --
Duration: Up to 2 posts
Cooldown: 1 post
Range: --
Power: 60/Vigor
Speed: 60/Vigor (formation)
Health: 60/Vigor
Stat Boosts: --
What it does: The user swirls a violent storm of chakra into their palm, using their mastery of shape manipulation to craft a stable shell of chakra around it—the technique forms at jutsu speed.

Once stable, the Rasengan hovers 7cm from the user's palm, staying in position no matter how the user's hand is oriented. Once the technique comes into contact with a solid surface, object, or body, it tears into it like a grinder at jutsu power. At any point, the user can decide to either allow the Rasengan to become unstable and 'burst' it in a blast of chakra two meters in diameter (the edge of the sphere originating from the Rasengan and being harmless to the user), or the Rasengan can be released to carry a non-fixed target with lower strength than the power of the technique for 15 meters (or until being stopped by another object) before it explodes identically. Otherwise, the technique fizzles out at the end of its duration.

The S-Rank version of this technique can grow to much larger sizes than the base variant. After forming the basic 16cm Rasengan, the user has the option of having it expand to a diameter of between 1m (Big Ball Rasengan) to 5m (Ultra Big Ball Rasengan) at jutsu speed. The technique then has a burst with twice the expanded Rasengan's diameter (so, for example, a 3m Rasengan would have a 6m burst).

This technique can be formed with a clone or another user of the technique, with two users melding their chakra to create a single instance of the Rasengan. Once the Rasengan is stable, both users can either be ferried or passed off to one of them to deliver. A Rasengan created this way will follow the Collaboration Technique guidelines, with the resulting technique's power being the average of the two user's individual uses of the technique plus fifty. This Rasengan can be made larger, as described above, if at least one of the components Rasengan is S-ranked.

Character Specific: --
Wordcount to learn: 2,750/5,000
Action Cost: 50/70
Mastery: N
Bonus Requirements: Believe it!
Canon, Custom, or Village Exclusive: Canon

Last edited by Mino on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 137950
100%

Rasengan V7 Empty Re: Rasengan V7

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:47 pm
This looks good. Maybe just for additional clarity add a clause that indicates that although the power scaling dictates the maximum range of size scaling, the size scaling doesn't dictate the maximum range of power scaling (i.e., a small rasengan can still have power higher than 99 if the user has the capability of boosting it that high). 

Since this doesn't have hand seals, I don't think this can be masterable...Might need a big homie to fact check me on that one.
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:52 pm
Edited! Left Mastery alone for right now until we get advice. I figured if people really want to be Naruto, they could pick it up for extra technique power. Also slightly edited the wording so throwing a kunai at it won't force it to be released, and specified what happens if it reaches the end of its duration without getting 'popped'.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 137950
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:03 pm
Sounds fine to me, let's have a full mod/admin review the mastery portion. Trial approved!
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 12000
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:25 pm
So any jutsu that has no hand seals cannot be mastered unfortunately. Also for the different sizes i see those as derivatives of this technique. Are those being classified as one technique or will the others be allowed to be made on their own?
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:31 pm
Removed mastery. I suppose they could be made as their own techniques (and I can remove the technique names in that case to more transparently allow that), but I figured it'd be redundant in the case of the techniques that are just 'base rasengan but bigger' and people would want to spend those slots on something unique.
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
100%

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:35 pm
Okay i have had some time to mull over this and here is what i'm thinking. Make it a multi-rank tech, i'm thinking either B-S or just A/S and that will be what we'll use to show the growth. So S rank would be the Ultra Big Ball Rasengan.
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:51 pm
how're we looking now? hoping i got the calcs right for power/ap and wc cost
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
100%

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:37 pm
You can make the (80) either vigor or leave at a flat 80 so that it can scale. Me personally I'd say let it be equal to vigor stat but how do you feel? (I promise this is the last thing)
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
100%

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:40 pm
I was thinking that I'd keep it scaling, that way stuff like Rasenshuriken or other higher-tier variations of the technique could be Vigor stat and have the power edge.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum