Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Suika Yuki [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Niko Kazan [Trial Admin]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]
Arantima [Trial Mod]
Yuri [Trial Mod]

Approval Staff:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 24%
13 Posts - 15%
10 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
Word Counter

Staff Applications

+33
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shinrei Yamato
Tottori
Uchiha Madara
Moyasu Nokoribi
Balthazar
Suika Yuki
Niko Kazan
Mizuki Ohta
Guren Chinoike
Keita
Daiko
Ryuzaki Nara
Gonk
Zeref
Masashi Uzumaki
Jun Fuji
Sumire Furukawa
Shikami Shinkou
Kizmaru Senju
Pageboy
Enishi Kurosawa
Murata
Ryuzaki
Noboru Kaito
Ita
Arcanis Hedatari
Akaboshi
ShibataNara
Yoi Yuki
Kozai
Yargui
Gidyne
37 posters
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ryo : 28000
100%

Staff Applications - Page 4 Empty Re: Staff Applications

Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:09 pm
RP Character Name: Homura Uzumaki, Enishi Kurosawa, Kaguya Yuki
Discord Tag: Ace#7116
Position applying for: Approval Moderator OR Npc'er (Or both idc)

[b]Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position:
[/b]There's not much of a complex reason. I just wanna support the site. There have been a bunch of NPC and thread requests lately, so I want to help out in any way possible. When I was on staff before, I was admittedly - sporadically active which led to me leaving pretty early on both occasions; now a year later, I feel that I can take on these positions with consistency and reliability, I've improved in time management skills so I'm confident I can be a consistent staff member. There's especially not a lot of NPC'ers compared to the number of other types of moderators, so I think I can fill in that role pretty well - as I have plenty of experience in NPC'ing various types of missions. Regarding the position of Approval Moderator, if I do get chosen for that, I've made claims dozens of times - I'm pretty sure I can spot and correct people's claims in topics so the site can run more smoothly. In any case, I'm confident that I've grown and am able to take on these tasks.
Links:

Proof of Consistent Activity:
- Kamigawa Headwaters
- Morning Cardio
- Finding Safety in Haven

Proof of NPC/Combat Experience:
- The Newcomer (NPC)
- This Drip Got You In Heat (NPC)
- Eviction Notice (NPC)
- Zeo vs Enishi (PvP)
- Arashi vs Enishi and Ghost (PvP)

Proof of Making Accurate Claims:
- Misadventures of the Envoy
- Amid the Islands
- Mending Bridges
- The New Guard
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 49700
100%

Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:29 pm
@Jun Fuji wrote:RP Character Name: Tsubaki Senju, Ban Hozuki, Jun Fuji
Discord Tag: @Ryou Kenshin 5999
Position applying for: Approval  
Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position:

I want to be able to work with the other staff members to help make NRPG fun and give some ideas to the site. I really enjoy my time here, even when it seems I don't, and I bring a creative mindset to the staff.  I've also got experience on-site from years of being on here (2017). 

Links:

Jutsu:

Skills:

Misc creations :

previously modded techs:

Recent Topics:
Getting Ready for Spring
Wind Style: Hardliner Gale Fist
File Organization

I'm reapplying while supplying some more stuff I've done recently. I'm a continuous growing player and I want the ability to help out around the site now that we are getting into more active times. 

Please consider me for Approval Mod
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Kazekage
Kazekage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 271150
100%

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:08 pm
Thank you all for applying thus far, at this time we are not looking for Approval Mods and while your applications are appreciated they have been declined.
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 97200
100%

Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:26 am
RP Character Name: Niko Kazan
Discord Tag: LichKingGrim#2950
Position applying for: Trial Admin

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: This server as a whole has given me many skills that while useful here are also useful in real life. As unbelievable as that may sound to some people. I have been off and on this site for close to 5 years now and it's helped shape me. So I would love to help the site back. The work that the staff does is incredibly crucial to the site. They put an incredible amount of work on themselves and if I could help lighten the load with me joining while also allowing me to further the site as a whole that would be great. Overall this opportunity would allow me to help give back to the site as well as help me develop some crucial skills on-site such as app creation.
Links: The following are some apps that I have created. While some of these are not great it shows my learning throughout recent times.

Jutsu:
Last Artist-Shows how I am able to effectively create a useful jutsu while simultaneously having the backstory make sense.

Thread Control-This helps show my ability to make something that is unique and not a direct copy of other apps. Also, it shows a little bit of my meta knowledge within knowing my specialty's weaknesses.

Heat Nullification-Shows my ability to make a simple tech that can be useful. Not the best nor the worst.

Puppets:
Sen'un-This puppet is a favorite of mine. While it may not be too strong it shows that I know what a good description is and what indicates it. This also helps show my growing understanding of the rules as this one had little to no changes in its creation.

Oni-Simple quick tech. Semi useful mechanism. Mostly goes to show how I have been able to grow with my techs.

Skills:
Zetsu Puppetry-Shows my understanding of Skill limitations and how they can synergize with techniques.

Suika Yuki likes this post

Suika Yuki
Suika Yuki
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 213500
100%

Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:40 am
Approved

Niko Kazan likes this post

Balthazar
Balthazar
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:04 pm
RP Character Name: Balthazar/Goro/Ume/Lachesis/Legions of the fallen
Discord Tag: quixotic#9402
Position applying for: Trial Moderator/Full Moderator/Any Moderator position tbh go apeshit

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: I've been a full mod in the past for a hot minute, and with the CC needing catchup + all the new updates, I wanted to help things out on the moderation side of things, especially since it's a slow time of year for most people. I have a lot of free time since I do college/school from home, and I figure any amount I can lighten the workload would make things easier backend.
Links:

1. Arctic Suicide
  2. False Holly
  3. Koschei's Needle
  4. Yang Genjutsu Manifestation
  5. Salt Release
  6. Chakra Scalpel: Senbon
  7. Shimon-ji | Hideout

Yamato Tanaka and Guren Chinoike like this post

Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 33500
100%

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:09 am
RP Character Name: Moyasu Nokoribi/Vergil Uchiha/Higuto Aburame
Discord Tag: McBurn [Head Chef]#0662
Position applying for: Trial mod, full mod, admin, whatever position I’m deemed capable of

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: I’ve been an on again off again member of this site for over three years and have majorly enjoyed my time on this site. There have been highs and lows of course but no site has ever been perfect. What made it bearable at worst and very fun at best has been staff and due to the sudden dip in staff numbers recently I was wanting to put forth my app to join as a member. I’ve always looked up to the duties that staff had to handle and deal with on a daily basis and I have found myself all the more dedicated to help with the site where I can due to their influence. I must admit I do not have any experience holding such positions and I can make no promises I will be good at what is required of me but I can promise my best and my willingness to learn.

Yamato Tanaka likes this post

Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Ryo : 51900
100%

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:36 am
RP Character Name: Madara Uchiha
Discord Tag: Spider-Man#5244
Position applying for: Npcer / Quester

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: I like the site and don't want to see it die out. I have a lot of free time and I am used to the thankless/monotonous work required of forum staff. I like leading stories and think I'd make a good quester. I'm also ass at combat so people would probably love me as an NPCer.
Links: Not sure what I could possibly link since I haven't done any NPC/quest work on this forum and all the sites I used to RP on are shut down.

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Yamato Tanaka and Hayato Yuki like this post

Tottori
Tottori
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ryo : 28000
100%

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:37 am
@Tottori wrote:RP Character Name: Homura Uzumaki, Enishi Kurosawa, Kaguya Yuki
Discord Tag: Ace#7116
Position applying for: Approval Moderator OR Npc'er (Or both idc)

[b]Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position:
[/b]There's not much of a complex reason. I just wanna support the site. There have been a bunch of NPC and thread requests lately, so I want to help out in any way possible. When I was on staff before, I was admittedly - sporadically active which led to me leaving pretty early on both occasions; now a year later, I feel that I can take on these positions with consistency and reliability, I've improved in time management skills so I'm confident I can be a consistent staff member. There's especially not a lot of NPC'ers compared to the number of other types of moderators, so I think I can fill in that role pretty well - as I have plenty of experience in NPC'ing various types of missions. Regarding the position of Approval Moderator, if I do get chosen for that, I've made claims dozens of times - I'm pretty sure I can spot and correct people's claims in topics so the site can run more smoothly. In any case, I'm confident that I've grown and am able to take on these tasks.
Links:

Proof of Consistent Activity:
- Kamigawa Headwaters
- Morning Cardio
- Finding Safety in Haven

Proof of NPC/Combat Experience:
- The Newcomer (NPC)
- This Drip Got You In Heat (NPC)
- Eviction Notice (NPC)
- Zeo vs Enishi (PvP)
- Arashi vs Enishi and Ghost (PvP)

Proof of Making Accurate Claims:
- Misadventures of the Envoy
- Amid the Islands
- Mending Bridges
- The New Guard

Essentially the same thing as mentioned above. NRPG is understaffed and in a current crisis, I want to help in managing and restoring the site back to normalcy. I'm open to any staff position available, happy to help with whatever I can.

Yamato Tanaka and Hayato Yuki like this post

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Ryo : 42264
100%

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:01 pm
RP Character Name: Shinrei Yamato
Discord Tag: Meatloaf the Bardbarian #8890
Position applying for: Trial Admin / Trial Moderator

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: I want to take a part in which I can officially help the community and give back to a place that kept my head leveled in 2015 when I lost my brother, and this site was my go-to.  I have made many friends here, and some people I do not understand or like have been here, and some remain or have left.  I know right now is a volatile time and that perhaps where my character is from or my own words may not be seen as positive, but I believe in this place.  I have Admin experience with a site I currently am one of three Admins in, and I have experience from when I was a mod back, I believe around V4 or V5, I cannot remember entirely.  I know and want to learn. I am a Game Master and have experience building systems and designing games for a tabletop for 12 years.  

I am interested in helping the image of staff, whether it be more from a human resources area to a Game Master to help NPC hunters or making events and help grade.  

I am currently temp approval staff here, but with the words spoken in today's meeting to go ahead and fill out the application...this is me formally throwing my hat into the ring. 

Links:

When trying to apply for staff, it isn't polite to link another RP site, but I would happily do so in DM.

Proof of activity:
Current Character: Shinrei Yamato (B-rank Chuunin)

On the Wings of Change
Enough is Enough!
All in a Days work
Scientific Method in Hoshigakure (Entry)
Dawn at the Training Grounds
The Most Dangerous Game and a redemption
Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget
Stormy Sands
Team Winter Does What?!
Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)
A peculiar thing...memory (Private, IO)
Winter is coming...[P, Training]
What was once old, becomes new

Previous characters; 
Hunter Yagami - Jounin of Kumogakure
Worr Terumi - Kage of Amegakure[/b]

Last edited by Shinrei Yamato on Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added proof)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum