Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 27%
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Gidyne
Gidyne
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Fame : 73
Ryo : 205650
100%

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:58 am
Below you will find the template to apply for Staff on NRPG. Please fill out the Code below and post it in this topic, the positions you can apply for are: Trial Moderator, Approval Moderator, Npcer or Quester.

RP Character Name:(Self Explanatory)
Discord Tag:(i.e. Koka#8560. Discord is a necessity to be staff on this forum)
Position applying for:(Self Explanatory)

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position:(Self Explanatory)
Links:(Here it's recommended you link topics of you displaying aptitude in correlation to the duties you're applying for i.e. Trial Moderator linking apps they've created, Approval Mod topics you've done claims in, Npcer topics you've rped and showcased exceptional writing RP and/or combat RP skills, Quester links to missions you've created or event suggestions. These links aren't by any means necessary however they help a lot in our decision.)

Code:

[size=12][b][color=#ff9933]RP Character Name:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=#ff9933]Discord Tag:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=#ff9933]Position applying for:[/color][/size][b][b][b][b]

[size=12][b][color=#ff3333]Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=#ff3333]Links:[/color][/b][/size]
Mino
Mino
Genin
Genin
Fame : 3
Ryo : 4900
100%

Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications

Tue May 05, 2020 5:22 am
RP Character Name: Mino Kurokabi
Discord Tag: josie#9840
Position applying for: Quester

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: I enjoy using my creative output in ways that everybody on the forum can enjoy, which isn't always possible when you're just running a single character. I also have quite a lot of interest in exploring and developing the setting of the site (while hopefully tempering my own habit of stepping on others' toes), which missions and events are perfect for - they set up the scenario, and it's up for the players to interpret and flesh out what they are given in organic and fun ways. Running events is an area where I am less experienced and confident, but I'm excited to try my hand!
Links: Technology in Naruto, or: Wait, they have satellites!? - Not a mission or an event suggestion, per se, but demonstrates thoughtfulness about how different parts of the game world interact and willingness to dive in deep for research.

A few missions, as well:

Death and Taxes
Unpleasant Debriefing
Refurbishment
Kamiya Teitoku
Kamiya Teitoku
Genin
Genin
Fame : 27
Ryo : 8500
100%

Tue May 05, 2020 10:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
RP Character Name: Tadashi Namikaze
Discord Tag: Ace#7116
Position applying for: Npcer

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: I always enjoy combat whenever I have an opportunity to join, but usually, I don't have a lot of opportunities by just having one or two characters. I find this as an opportunity to get better at combat by fighting other people and encouraging them to get better at combat as well. I also want to able to help with regular NPC requests and not just ones that revolve around solely combat to make missions for others smoother and more interactive. I know that I'm less experienced than other members at combat rp'ing and roleplaying in general, but I aspire to help the staff team in whatever way I can and make NRPG more enjoyable.
Links: Arrival, Chuunin Exams: Round 1, Chuunin Exams: Final Round
Kozai
Kozai
Master
Master
Fame : -14
Ryo : 24800
100%

Wed May 06, 2020 2:22 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
RP Character Name:Kozai Yuki
Discord Tag:Kozai#1135
Position applying for:[b][b][b][b]Trial Moderator

[b]Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position:
Staff seems bogged down, and I think I have the appropriate skillset and experience to help. I have some experience both creating and grading apps (admittedly, my experience with the former vastly outclasses my experience with the latter).
Links:
Link
Link
Link

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Genin
Genin
Fame : 14
Ryo : 41999
50%

Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am
RP Character Name: Yoi Yuki/Kahoru Pendragon
Discord Tag: YourMom#9110
Position applying for: Approval moderator

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: Staff has seemed really overwhelmed recently, which can be shown by the closure of the creation center. I want to help by approving topics so Prim doesn't have to be the only approval moderator. Lastly, I have a lot of time on my hands, so I can definitely do things to help the site.
Links:
1. Chunnin Exams: Yoi vs Fuyo vs Chuta
2. Finding Lodgings
3. A Burning Passion
4. Sparring Out Emotions
5. Requesting an Exit
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Genin
Genin
Fame : -4
Ryo : 5500
100%

Fri May 08, 2020 2:13 pm
RP Character Name: Shibata Nara
Discord Tag: Fighterpantsguy#2645
Position applying for: Approval Mod

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: From a selfish perspective, have way too much free time and want to keep on the up and up with what's going on with the website, I see being an Approval Mod as the best way to accomplish this as I'll be watching all the new content as it comes in. I also, from a more selfless perspective see a large rush of content that seems can sometimes be intimidating, and occasionally feel guilty when I contribute to this avalanche of requests for things, usually in the form of threads from myself. I really want to help take some stress off the other staff because I feel like I'm contributing to it, in a way. This past week behind Prim I've been the most active poster, and  I wish to keep that up.

Links:
 Here are some links to my approved threads that I received rewards for
https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t44650-training-shibata-nara-a-lesson-from-his-father?nid=3#350296
https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t44662-mission-shibata-pulls-weeds?nid=3#350399
https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t44663-mission-shibata-delivery-service#350407
https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t44673-mission-shibata-as-a-good-influence?nid=3#350506

Thank you for taking a look at my application and I'm hoping for the best.
Akaboshi Uzumaki
Akaboshi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Fame : 3
Ryo : 77000
100%

Wed May 13, 2020 11:25 am
RP Character Name: Akaboshi Uzumaki
Discord Tag: Ichigod#9981
Position applying for: Approval Moderator

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: 
By no means do I believe I'll make that big of a difference but if I'm able to lessen the stress/workload even by just a little I'd be more than happy to help. Currently Prim is on top of almost every thread approval, and she's doing a great job, but another approval mod could help organize the thread approvals so Primrose can focus on her own RP as well so she doesn't get flooded by work.
Links:
Working out Frustration
Meeting under the Stars
Day One
Meeting a new face
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Chunin
Chunin
Fame : 1
Ryo : 10667
100%

Thu May 21, 2020 12:34 pm
RP Character Name: Arcanis Hedatari
Discord Tag: Arcanis#9633
Position applying for: Quester, I would Like to start here with the potential to take on more responsibilities

Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: The position of Quester is honestly the position that I want to hold an actual occupational job in.  Game design and level design are skills that I have honed for years.  Creating compelling missions with a core connection to many aspects of the game, as well as opening up possibilities for members to walk down is my idea of a satisfying opportunity.  I also really like this site a lot and want to have a more active role here.  I feel that the Quester position doesn't rely as heavily on 100% knowledge of the site which once I achieve I will look to apply for a higher-level position.
Links: This is tougher for me due to much of my previous applications being archived.  But I'll link some of the missions that I have done myself recently.

Somewhere to call Home C-Rank

Infiltrating the Bank A-Rank

Drop the Turtles A-Rank

I also wanted to point out a Suggestion that I did a lot of work on as a demonstration of how detail-oriented and devoted to the site I am

Site Structure Revamp Suggestion
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Fame : 30
Ryo : 92700
100%

Mon May 25, 2020 11:16 am
RP Character Name: Guren Chinoike (Stats)
Discord Tag: zay oodelay #3094
Position applying for: Trial Mod 
Why do you wish to be staff and occupy this position: One of the reasons I've always enjoyed rp forums is the depth of character customization that exists. Not only do I like to make my own custom apps, I like to review others' as well. Doing so allows me to see the creative perspective that our members have. It gives me ideas for both my own techs and ways to help others build their own. So fr fr I just think I would enjoy it, and I would also be able to give back and help the site staff out by carrying some of the workload. I have past experience as an admin/mod on other sites I was on. Although this was a long ass time ago, I can pick things up pretty quickly imo. Would also be open to other positions if there is a need there instead (NPC'er, Approval Mod). 

Links:
Guren Chinoike - Current Character
Bearded Blood Vultures - Summoning Race
Ketsuryugan - Genjutsu - Multi Rank Genjutsu
Blood Dragon - Ascension - Multi Rank Ninjutsu
Blood Clone Jutsu - Ninjutsu
Bushi (Blood Vulture) - C Rank Summon
Yoji (Blood Vulture) - D Rank Summon
Hageko (Blood Vulture) - E Rank Summon
Pein Yuki - Former Character
Isako Jugo - Former Character
Sakaiza Hyuuga - Former Character