Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 2:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 12:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursYesterday at 11:29 pmKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonYesterday at 11:21 pmKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 10:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 10:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 10:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 9:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 9:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Calling All Shinobi!

+10
Enishi
Youta Shinkou
Kuniko Hyuuga
Sebastian Loghain
Jun Fuji
Kahoru Pendragon
Kiryu Hikari
Sakuragi Yuki
Akaboshi
Typhon Sepsus
14 posters
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Calling All Shinobi! - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling All Shinobi!

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:24 pm
So it was about time to deliver the news. He has not heard or seen since his last interaction with Hikari Namikaze. Which is why he created two beloved living clones to search for her disappearance. But that wasn’t the issue, it was if she was doing all right. In the mean-time, the focus and the build-up were preparing for the new deputy. With three names listed on his paper. Akaboshi Uzumaki, Tsubaki Senju, and Ayato Hyuuga. Those were the names he decided that they were fit to go through as a deputy. It was a hard decision and most likely a hard one to take. He admired all of them, and the efforts for the village they have put in. But not knowing what the outcome would be, Yasaki only hoped for the best. The results were in and they would name a lucky deputy soon enough.

Yasaki ordered his top Jounin to notify every ninja he can in this village. But the reason yet was unknown but simply to call a new order. It was time for a new deputy, a freshman on the line, or a woman. The news came across as nothing has been discovered about his deputy. It took him some time to pick a recent one, but he realized it had to be done. So by that happening, the old Uchiha made his way to where everyone was located. He would see every shinobi who he expected to come, it seemed as if it was some party but no it was a talk and as well hoping the great for the future. The Uchiha counted every individual who was here, glad, and happy to see they were all good.  Yasaki brought his two books with him, showing it to the crowd.

“Like you, all are aware of Giant Breasts and as well The Future Divination is for sale. So grab a copy and don’t let me down. It’s one of the finest books in the business, so make your uncle proud and purchase them. The funds go to Hoshigakure no Sato. And no doubt you will all get some love and respect from me.” 

Yasaki let out a smirk, he’s intention only to bring smiles towards the crowds. The love he had for his village meant a lot to him. Every individual who was here or couldn’t turn up, he treated them like a beloved friend. 

“As you all know, you will be getting taxed. Every book you buy and as-well visiting your mum, taking steps and probably showers, missions, That means even talking to me you will get taxed. I want ryo, money, everything to be given to me. What you eat will be given to me. What you do will be forwarded to me. Where ever you go will be provided to me. Every single one of you is on lock, meaning whatever you try to do I am one-step ahead of you.” 

Yasaki let out a slight smirk. He was playing with his ninjas. What he meant was he needed to see their reaction and understandably that is how it was. 

“That was me just talking nonsense. I don’t follow the dictatorship rules, but we are different here. That means soon enough every single one of you shinobi will receive 100 ryo every day. I expect wonderful things from you all and that is all I ask for. Let’s all get stronger together and grow as one unit. So if something happens, we shall obliterate it with ease.” 

This was one thing he wished to talk about, providing his ninjas with care and need. As long as they did what they wished to do and enjoy them, so be it. This is Hoshigakure no Sato, one of the calmest villages ever, but sometimes it is known ninjas will backfire you.

“Anyways, everyone please applaud the man who has been there since the start of the creation of this village and since the start of my reign. Just after Hikari Namikaze, he has the most missions completed in the village and that is a respectfully remarkable feat. He is the clan leader and is part of the most powerful shinobi clans in history.

A youthful man I would say who I saw light within this village his name is Ayato Hyūga. He leads the nova-corps at this point as I put my full trust in him to become the new and next deputy Kage of Hoshigakure No Sato"

If Ayato wishes to give a speech or some-sort then Yasaki would respectfully accept it.

Yasaki would go around at that moment placing a seal on every shinobi in the area. Ryuuken, Akaboshi, Sakurgai, Kiryu, and Kahoru receiving on their neck. Whilst the others receive it on their back. Tsubaki, Yoshimi, Kuniko, and Soma. And with that listening to what the new deputy would say. 

WC:857

Mid-Thread Claim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Books:
The Future Divination
Giant Breasts

Flying Thunder God
FTG Mark seal placed on  - Ryuuken, Akaboshi,  Kiryu, Kahoru (Neck) - 250AP
FTG Mark seal placed on -  Tsubaki, Yoshimi, Kuniko, Soma, Sakurgai, (Back) - 200AP

Remaining AP: 535AP 

Promoting Ayato Hyuuga to Deputy Kage, demoting Hikari Namikaze to Nova Corps.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 pm
Approved
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:13 pm
Exiting this thread

Claims; letting of word count, ftg seal placed by yasaki on back.
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:45 pm
More and more people had started to show up. One of them could be easily recognized as Yoshimi Manji, the most trusted friend of the red haired Uzumaki. Akaboshi motioned the Hyuuga to come and stand next to him before he would greet his companion. "You know as much as I do, I'm afraid. But I have a feeling we are going to find out soon enough." His words hadn't even left his mouth or others kept piling in. New faces, familiar faces, people he had never seen before. All had come to the Unseen University to find out what was happening.

Finally, after some waiting time Yasaki Uchiha, the Hogokage decided to show up. The man of the hour had arrived. Not even greeting the people he simply showed some books. "Huh, didn't know he was an author, not a kage" Akaboshi thought to himself. Yasaki then continued with a joke, not the best one but anyway, before moving on to the main event and reason why everyone had been called out. Introducing a man by the name of Ayato Hyuuga, not only that but promoting him as the new Deputy Kage as well. Not that he was aware who the previous one was but he still started to applaud. The Kage would then make his round as he placed a seal on almost everyone who had gathered. The red haired Uzumaki received one on his neck while some of the others got one on their back. Akaboshi would then wait in case the new Deputy would say a couple of words.

(WC: 263, TWC: 593)
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:42 am
[Just making my exit]

- 310 to finish 1500/1500 Ancient Red Dragons of Haven Country (25% max stat discount, previously trained here)
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 pm
Approved of Akaboshi's claims and Sakuragi's exit
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm
exit thread ( no claims)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:39 pm
TWC: 857 

[EXIT] 

Claims: [857/2000] -- Sensory Spec
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:54 pm
approved
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:34 am
Wow, forgot this topic existed.

[EXIT]

750 WC Towards Dark River Breaking Seal [750/750] while using 25% max stats discount.

Tossing out the remaining 29 WC.

Last edited by Enishi Kurosawa on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum