Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
129 Posts - 17%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Shadows in the Desert (Entrance) Empty Shadows in the Desert (Entrance)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 pm
"Tch. Damn this heat, how can people live like this?" A young boy growled in brewing annoyance as his eyes lazily glanced at his surroundings. This was the third day of the shadow wielding teen, Kyoya Shinkou's travel to Sunagakure... the third, unremarkable day. The smell of dust and pungent sweat, the heat of the sun, the dunes and tan colors of sand, and the horizon, full of meaningless stratus clouds were etched in Kyoya's mind for eternity it seemed. The sand and the feeling of stepping on it simply blurred into normality into the teen, yet, the heat seemed to pose a bigger problem for the young Shinkou. He cursed himself for being ill-prepared for traveling by adorning his usual tracksuit and hoodie, originally thinking that the weather of Sunagakure wouldn't be scorchingly hot, but alas, life was suffering for Kyoya. The point was further proven correct as the heat kept batting on the shadow-wielding teen's body, his body beginning to drench in sweat once more from the conduction of his black jacket. The heat was dancing on the borders of becoming unbearable, Kyoya stopping dead in his tracks to take a rest as his tired body felt like it was baking from the inside-out. It was akin to the sensation of putting yourself in a flame-powered oven. If it were any normal shinobi, they would succumb to Sunagakure's heat and let themselves die of dehydration. 

However, we were not talking about any normal shinobi, this was Kyoya Shinkou. The Maverick had an ambition: to become strong enough to find meaning in his life and Sunagakure was his first step to achieve that goal! Every ounce of strength he had left in him was used to slowly pick himself up from the desert hellhole, his eyes flashing a deep red before reverting to blue. Suddenly, Kyoya peered at a peculiar specter in front of him. It was giant, so it couldn't be a human. It wasn't some kind of beast or monster since the boy didn't feel any ounce of bloodlust. Kyoya saw... haven.

"The gates?" He thought frantically, madly rushing towards the gates as a sense of euphoria drowned all of his senses immediately. A small smirk formed on his expression as he stopped about 5 meters before the gates, scanning the intricate structure of it.

WC: 388
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Shadows in the Desert (Entrance) Empty Re: Shadows in the Desert (Entrance)

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:09 pm
The few days after her unfortunate run in with the Wraith had blurred together - having been healed physically even before making it to the Hospital by Kenshin’s clone ; Mentally she was wandering through a misty haze of apathy. Her normally inquisitive nature was replaced with cold hard indifference for … everything. Kenshin had seen that mentality take hold - it being the only visible scar as she kept the actual scars left by her encounter cloaked in black fabric. Even in this unbearable heat she kept her pale skin covered - wrist to ankle to throat - tight fitting so as to keep her body lithe and ready for action.

She was constantly itching for something to do - to the point that she was assigned gate duty a few days a week just to give her something constructive to do - else she would train herself into the ground passing out from exhaustion; some nights she had woken to find herself staring up into the vast black sky,- her bed miles away - and her fingers searching the sand around her unconsciously for the pool of blood … 

This was not then though, the nightmares that lived within her now were kept at bay by the blazing heat of the unforgiving sun - and as usual she was perched in her usual spot at the top of the gates, birds eye view of the most blank landscape imaginable. This aspect only made the spotting of other people so much easier, their black silhouette outlined harshly against the plain colored sands. Just her luck too - someone was approaching - she watched with mild interest, a shadow of her usual anticipation in meeting new people tainted by the memory of the last new person she came across. She raised an eyebrow lazily as the figure drew closer, rushing forward as the gates came into his view before sense came to him and slowed up - searching the structure with frantic eyes and a smirk that made her teeth grind together. 

As she wasn’t attempting to hide herself in the least she was sure to be spotted with ease - a black blot against the sand colored walls. She stared down at the figure for a few more seconds before rising to her feet to calmly step forward into the void of space in front of her, allowing herself to drop like a stone to the ground - black fabric and hair rippling up as if submerged in water before suddenly coming to an abrupt halt and spilling wildly around her shoulders - her chakra filled feet hitting the sand with practiced action, cushioning her landing with ease.  

5 meters apart she stared at the newcomer - now close up the nightmares that haunted her more apparent in the hollows of her cheeks - no intention of exchanging pleasantries she addressed him; to the point in her approach, “Business here?”

[wc 474]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:54 pm
Kyoya was in a trance-like state as he scanned the gates of Sunagakure, having a rather simplistic design compared to those of other villages, but Sunagakure wasn't a conventional "village." Suddenly, the Maverick overheard a voice, one that was remarkably alien to him. From his past year as a scamming wanderer, he never heard a voice that was so unknown to his memory, so naturally, he was intrigued... Immediately turning to the foreign voice, he'd take a moment to fully register what the voice said, seeming to come from a young woman who appeared to be the gate guard of the village. Taking off the hood from his head, it would reveal the raven-colored bangs of hair that would immediately droop limply down his forehead, covering parts of his dark blue eyes and the dark dot below them. As he relieved himself from the suffocating heat - yet a necessary need of protection from the sun -  of his hood, his eyes would meet with the gate guard. He'd clear his throat - respectfully - since his throat felt like sandpaper whilst he was opening his mouth to speak. When he was done clearing his throat for a moment, Kyoya would give a blank expression, devoid of malice but robbed of overzealous happiness,

"Yeah, I do. I've traveled here to seek temporary refuge in Sungakure. I heard this place was a haven for Missing Ninja and Wanderers, a category which I fit in." The Maverick's blank expression turned into a slight smirk. Kyoya's excitement of getting stronger was setting in, and possibly, more insight into the meaning of his life. He'd pause for a moment, recollecting his thoughts before continuing with more words, "My name is Kyoya Shinkou, a simple wanderer that just arrived here from the Fang Country. If I may ask, what is your name, Miss Gate Guard?" Kyoya asked the young woman, deciding to be respectful since he didn't want to get kicked out of the village permanently due to pissing off the gate guard on the first day. He would have to travel back to another country, traversing the hellish desert once more. The Maverick internally shivered at that thought.

WC: 364
TWC: 752
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:58 pm
Her hands pulled back behind her, fingers lacing as she looked the new comer over - Plainly dressed he would seem to be nothing of note, his eyes were a brilliant blue though and it was always nice to see a real color when surrounded by the tan of sand. Her right eyebrow arched in thought as her gaze drifted to her foot, now tapping impatiently against the gritty stone she had landed on, a few moments passed before she glanced back up at him to confirm his quandary; “You would have heard correctly, in fact this place is becoming a real hub for our kind.” Her haunted eyes had a new flicker of life in the backs of them, a hint of ruby shimmering as she contemplated his last name, as an ex Hoshigakure born she was intrigued by the familiar sounding name.

A small chuckle dragged itself out through her rigid body as she answered, “First thing I would recommend is watching how much information you really give about yourself, though the transparency with me is a well calculated choice. My name is Mizuki.” Her eyes narrowed slightly as she took in his age, though his eyes were a deep shade of blue they showed his age, as did his politeness - young teens she would guess, the age where manners were still ingrained in you without your open questioning of it.

You remind me so much of her… - Her eyebrows pulled together slightly as she contemplated his initial personality to that of Amaterasu - and a similar inkling of protective spirit stirred in her chest.

“We have time to work on all of those things,”, turning on her heel she began to walk toward the gate again not turning back but calling loud enough for him to clearly hear, “Come now Kyoya, can’t do much if you pass out from dehydration and hunger.”

[313]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun May 03, 2020 8:32 pm
A soft smirk would appear on Kyoya's once dour expression upon hearing Mizuki's words, inviting him to Sunagakure. Her words were like gospel to the starving Maverick, those enough to keep him going for weeks on end. But sadly, it would be questionable that everything would be the same in the next few weeks, as that would require certainty. However, in the life of a Missing Ninja, absolute certainty was impossible and the fact that someone would live the next day was rather...dubious as well. "I-I have to find the reason of my existence, something that I can proud to do even if I die. Sorry Mizuki, but I'm going to have to extract information, one way or another." His sapphire eyes glistened as he thought for a brief moment, making up his mind. He had an epiphany about Sunagakure on the arduous travel there, the only way to find true worth in the Ninja World was to become the centerpiece of the world. Even if that would mean taking on Kenshin Uzumaki to take over the village, he needed to do it, no matter the cost. Besides, how strong was the man? All of the rumors surrounding his strength could simply be what they were: rumors. As Mizuki started to walk backward with the 5 meters of distance between them, still not facing the gates in Kyoya's irritation since he could easily perform an impromptu sneak attack as she was facing her back; the Maverick would take a knee backward, facing the seemingly endless valley of sand as well as facing away from the gates and the current gate guard. His left knee was bent upwards, taking the knee position as his right knee was bent downwards, coming in contact with the sand. Kyoya would groan in agony as he took a knee, feigning pain from the starvation. His act would be compelling along with the following words he spoke with "great pain" as he took a knee away from the woman, "Goddamn it! This freaking heat is unbearable! How do you guys live like this?! I-I think I need your help with getting up, Miss Mizuki..." Kyoya groaned with an equally convincing act. Judging by her first impressions of her and her previous statement, Kyoya deduced that Mizuki seemed helpful enough to help him up which would aid him in his plan.

As he fell to the ground, facing away to Mizuki, it'd be unbeknownst to her that he was performing handseals during the act due to his back covering the handseals. Tiger, Rat, Dragon, Serpent were the seals weaved in perfect accuracy as memories of being an Academy Student prodigy and performing those same handseals to show his "friends" flooded his head as he formed the seals quietly and at his maximum speed. It wouldn't take long for the seals to be completed and for Mizuki to realize that she had been ensnared, quite literally if she didn't care about helping him up from his predicament. An invisible force of chakra would immediately bind her body like enforced steel ropes. From head to toe, she would be paralyzed, even unable to blink. All that wouldn't be paralyzed was her mouth. Once Kyoya heard the sound of walking halt, indicating that Mizuki was indeed, captured, he'd slowly rise from his position. A sigh of vexation would escape his mouth, "I never wanted to do this to you Mizuki. But, I'm planning on taking over this village soon, which means I need all of the information I can get on the head honchos of the village. So, you're gonna give me all the information you have about Kenshin Uzumaki, then I'm going to knock you out so I can use you as a hostage." He explained before pulling out a Kunai from his left ninja pouch with his left hand at his maximum speed before pointing it at her, "Now talk, how strong is Kenshin Uzumaki?" 

Of course, should Mizuki not be ensnared in the Temporary Paralysis, the Maverick would have to think of a different strategy entirely and would remain crouching down in his original position. 

WC: 788
TWC: 1540

AP + Stats :
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue May 05, 2020 9:21 pm
She watched with growing disgust in her eyes as the boy in front of her showed his true colors - the next few moments that were gearing into motion to transpire would be telling of both of their true natures - and it started with his show of physical weakness. He fell to his knee in an odd manner , twisting himself to turn away from her with his hands - not logically holding the sand for support, but held up in front of his torso out of her view. She didn’t need to stop moving before he completed his hand seals, but she chose to, feeling her feet plant to the spot as she stared back at his hunched over figure , still pretending to crouch on the ground. Her eyes stared back at his with lackluster interest as he rose and turned to face her, a sigh escaping his lips before he launched into his excuse.

She watched with further amusement as he grabbed a kunai out and held it out at her - as if something so slight could scare her now.Not since the wraith at least - and unbeknownst to this pure fool she was watched almost constantly by Kenshin while on gate duty. "Now talk, how strong is Kenshin Uzumaki?" With this line the most wicked smile suddenly broke across her face and her eyes began to burn from the inner iris before biting her lip in excitement - she would have been trembling at this point had she not been rooted to the ground; her target within 3 meters of her. “Kenshin is much stronger than me.” As she sucked in a quick breath, at her max speed, before blowing out a blanket of burning ash from her mouth - covering 30 meters in every direction.

She would wait for the hold of the jutsu to relax as his body was burned to ash in front of her very eyes - completely unaffected by the smoldering ash that surrounded her.

Stats and Jutsu:
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Thu May 07, 2020 5:20 pm
In a violent twist of fate, plumes of ash spewed out of the bound Mizuki. Even in his last moments, Kyoya felt waves of radiating heat of the ash, threatening to bake him alive if he was to stay still. He needed to think fast. His body and mind were in equilibrium, screaming at him to run - to run as fast as he could to escape death that was gleefully staring at him. Yet, the moment his mind processed that...the ash already enveloped him. The Maverick couldn't run, groaning in agony from the smoldering ash as the vile plumes silenced his yells, entering his throat as it burnt even more. It hurt. It hurt the more he was swallowed by the mass of chakra as the outer layers of his skin began to peel off rapidly, ironically turning to nothing but ash once exposed to the burning smoke. Then, everything went black, literally. There were no more regrets, no more worries, and no more suffering once Kyoya closed his eyes for the last time. Like father, like son; the pair both succumbed to burning ash in their last moments. A small sigh would escape the young teen as the burning would finally cease.

It was the end of the Maverick's lament.

(Claiming Kyoya Shinkou's death and exit.)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri May 08, 2020 12:42 pm
Shadows in the Desert (Entrance) Image107
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 08, 2020 7:51 pm
The jutsu dropped off and she immediately began walking toward the now panicked Kyoya - bravado and arrogance literally choked out of him. His groans of agony only drawing in more of the burning ash to quicken his end. She stopped, standing over him with an expression that was akin to one she had seen once before very recently. A look that she saw on the face of a man who broke her mentally - and tilting her head to the side slightly she surveyed his corpse. She had once seen Amaterasu sell a corpse to Kenshin - why shouldn’t she do the same? 

No where did she mention it had to be completely intact.

Her gaze shot to hand, the hand that tried to get information out of her. Her jaw tightened as The Wraith’s voice crept through her memory, demanding the same kind of information - thus with slightly trembling hands she took out her knife and grabbed both of his burned hands behind his back and swiftly cut them off. Without a second's hesitation she turned and made her way to the right side of the gateways entrance - stopping for a moment to look to her left, where the clearest vantage point of the situation would have been… where he was watching - and with more force than necessary she forced her knife through both hands and into the stone surface; lodging them into the entrance. 

Finally releasing the breath she hadn’t realized she had been holding, she turned again to the remains of Kyoya. Almost silently, she would whisper to herself- “Who’s in control now?” - a seemingly out of place question, but to her and those who knew, the question would be a statement. She approached him, simultaneously pulling out some of her wire to fasten around his torso into a ‘wearable’ way so she could hoist him up and carry him to the morgue, where he was sure to be by the time she arrived.

[WC 325]
[TWC 1439]

Claiming: 14 stat points 7 to Speed and 7 to Chakra
WC: [1439/1500] towards Blast Wave

Claiming the corpse of Kyoya Shinkou and all  Ryo/Items.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun May 10, 2020 9:38 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum