Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Marking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Statpage
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20000

A Familair Face {Closed Empty A Familair Face {Closed

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:48 pm
A Familair Face {Closed 2e533310
Her father's death. . . something that still to this day tainted her dreams into dark, unbearable nightmares. The scene of him laying lifeless within the pool of his own crimson essence, was something she could never forget. He taught her so much, yet still Rem was not ready to be left alone in this world. Without him. . . the only person left to teach her, was her mother. That sort of sentence was a joke. Her mother didn't have the capability or the nurturing to want to even do anything for her daughter. So it was the Queensguard that gave Rem her path. She was taken in to train beneath them, and thus she was no longer known as Reminisce.

Now the Queensguard was no more, and she failed to become like her father. Losing her opportunity to become a shining knight of savior as everything seemed to alter into a new universe. Rem was something else now, a chunin to be exact. Her father wouldn't even understand what a chunin was, if he was alive today.

This innocent woman of a chunin decide to wander her way to the water gardens of her beloved village. Her father was no doubt, within the back of her thoughts. A sodf breeze ruffled the layers of her soft fuchsia hair, that feathered to the level of her chin. At this moment she was wearing common clothing, a simple pair of shorts with a long sleeved shirt that perfectly framed her petite little frame. At first glance one would mistaken her as a young girl, with the innocent demeanor of her pink hair and gentle features. It was the blossoming of her hips that protruded after the slenderness of her waist, and the ranking of her title that gave away this easy misconception.

Still yet, most thought her to be a kind energetic girl with an easy heart. Not knowing that Rem possessed a little bit of a demented personality. One that would cause some to think her as ill in the head, if they was to witness the behavior she safely kept hidden. As of now Rem would have found her way to a stone wall. One the other side of this concrete feature, there was a lovely pool of water that pour from a fountain. The design was majestic and beautiful in no doubt. The pink haired girl was seated upon the top of this wall, as she carefully reached over to the other side. A bowl within her hands as she proceeded to collect some of the water for use.
{WC: 428}

Last edited by Reminisce Uchiha on Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

A Familair Face {Closed Empty Re: A Familair Face {Closed

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:28 pm
The Red King. Every time he heard that name he would be reminded of his days as a member of the Queensguard. The nickname given to him by his fellow comrades from the organization. The place where he learned about camaraderie and friendship, trust between one another. How he wished he could return back to that time. If he could turn back time he would return before the day that would be forever remembered as one of  the darkest days carved in Hoshigakure's history. The red haired Uzumaki would never be able to forget what took place that day. He wouldn't allow himself to forget, even if it was only out of respect for his fallen comrades who lost their lives that day.

Akaboshi, now a Chuunin, had gone through some changes after everything that had happened. His view on the world wasn't the same as it once was. His personality had remained the same, he was still the friendly natured guy he always had been, but he had started to look at things differently. In order to come to peace with those certain thoughts he even picked up smoking. He made it his habit to smoke once a day. He knew all too well that it wouldn't be exactly healthy for his body, but that single cigarette would help him forget what happened that day and the months thereafter. Whenever he had the feeling the anxiety started to come up he lighted one up just to relax. 

The young redhead, still in his early twenties, decided he would focus on the good times, the happy memories from those days. The friends he had made and the bonds he forged. Immediately one person came to mind, and it wasn't just anyone. During his service at the Queensguard there was a certain young woman who had made quite the impression on him. Unfortunately with the disbanding of the organization also came an end to his time with the pink haired kunoichi. Akaboshi didn't seem able to let go of her as even now he was seeing images of her slender waist and pink hair. The red haired Uzumaki had found himself at the Water Gardens where he would go from time to time whenever he needed a moment for himself.

The Water Gardens was the place where he started to have visions of the same girl he used to hang out with. He couldn't believe his eyes but he started to believe it was actually her. Someone like her wasn't easy to forget. No, he was a hundred percent sure of it. It was her. He flicked away his cigarette before putting it out with the tip of his shoe. Dressed in a black, leather jacket with a fur collar and a white V-neck underneath he started to walk over to her direction. His dark blue denim jeans held up by a simple brown belt, with a silver chain attached from the belt to his back pocket. A silver ring, and a star-shaped necklace resembling his village. The piercing in his left ear reflecting the sun. 

He noticed her sitting atop a wall, her attention aimed at the water in front of her. Walking over he'd pluck a beautiful red rose, its color almost perfectly resembling the color of the young woman's hair. Now standing behind her, not masking his chakra nor hiding his presence, so if she would be on high alert she would be able to tell someone was there. "Great, just in time to water this flower" he'd say while holding the rose, referring to how she was collecting some of it in a bowl. "I know it isn't candy but I got this just for you." He remembered how much she liked sweet stuff.  

(WC: 627)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:29 pm
So far was she making her father proud? This was a question the always gave Rem anxiety. With the image of him being a shining knight to her, how could she compete to that? She wanted to make him proud of her. Rem wanted to become strong like her father, and in his case, never give up like he did in the end. Her father had his reasons for leaving this world of existence, but still she couldn't help but longe for his presence. Who's other presence did the fuschia haired girl miss? There was something else lingering within the back of her thoughts. The image of a person briefly flashing into existence within her mind. She was experiencing a remembrance of someone that she met, a good time back. It had been so long, that the girl had given up on the belief that she would ever get to see him again. To see the man that briefly reawakened within her remembrance.

The man that was from her past, was a tall good looking lad. Possessing fiery red hair and a very mature demeanor. In appearance wise, her long lost friend gave off the vibe of a bad boy. And the fact that he smoke, also played in the part of making him seem a little dangerous. When all reality her Queensguard friend held a softness to him, and was kind when they first met. Of course there had been others within the Queensguard that she had met, during her training under that organization. But none of them stood out to her like this man did. To this day though, the two friends have still yet to reunite after the falling of the Queensguard organization. Now her memories of that red haired lad, almost seemed like a faded essence of a ghost. Sometimes Rem couldn't help but wonder, if she had just imagined it all.

But now as she reached forward, over the concrete wall that surrounded the water fountain, her eyes gazed into the reflection portrayed amongst the clear surface. Within the reflection Rem saw the image of that same boy.  The one with the fiery red hair with eyes that matched his look perfectly. Suddenly the grip that her fingers held upon the bowl of water, slackened for a brief moment. Causing a slight spill of the water upon herself, and almost sending her falling over the concrete wall. Luckily Rem was able to regained herself before falling into the water fountain, but still was slightly drenched from the slipping of water. At first she thought that the image in the water was merely a hallucination, and it very much surprised her. She was so lost in thought that the pink haired woman failed to pay attention to the presence of his chakra.

After regaining her balance, Rem turned her head towards the direction behind her. Her magenta eyes growing even wider with surprise, along with disbelief, as she took in the figure that presented itself as her long lost friend. "A- Akaboshi?" The girl slightly stumbled upon her words as she uttered his name. Setting the bowl of water on top of the concrete wall beside her, as she gently reached her hand towards the rose that he held. Rem was gradually recovering from her surprise, realizing that this wasn't just a ghost of an illusion. Her friend from the Queensguard really was here. There was no telling how long it had really been, for it felt like a lifetime since they last spoke. "You startled me Akaboshi. . ." Rem exclaimed in a gentle voice, before the presence of a giggle followed afterwards. She felt so silly and clumsy, after almost falling into the fountain on front of this man. How embarrassing it would have been if she did. "The flower is beautiful, you know you didn't have to be so kind." Rem couldn't help but notice a warm presence blossoming from within her, as she gave a soft smile. She was surprised by how happy she felt about this unexpected event.
{WC: 675}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:06 pm
His heart almost skipped a beat when he heard her voice calling out his name. If he hadn't been wearing his leather jacket she surely would have noticed the goosebumps he got from realizing she still remembered him. It would all come back. Memories of her smile, her pink hair, her small and slender waist with curves in the right place. The girl he lost contact with was now standing in front of him. Akaboshi wasn't dreaming, no she was the real deal. A gentle smile had started to form on his face as he was looking at her.  "Hello Rem, it's been a while." The red haired Uzumaki would say as he was staring in her magenta eyes.

Grabbing her hands the redhead would softly caress her fingertips with his, gently touching them making their fingers intertwine. Most of all he wanted to pull her against him, hold her tight and finally embrace her after all those years he had to miss her, but he didn't want to get caught up in the moment so he decided to hold back for now. Letting go of her hands, unless she decided to stay like that for a bit longer, he would look at her once more. "Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are. I'd never thought I would see you again" he replied to her being startled. He had so much to ask, so much he wanted to say to her but he also knew there was no need to rush. 

The red haired Uzumaki would watch as she was holding the rose he had given to her. "What better gift than a flower that reminded me of your beautiful hair that made such an impression on me during our time at the Queensguard?" She was still the same girl he met at the organization. Not much had changed, at least not on the outside. Rem was still as cute as she had always been. “If I had a single flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk forever in this garden.” He would always tease her by saying things like that, hoping to make her blush.

Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world. It would apply to his own situation as well. Being reunited with his long lost friend immediately made him forget about his earlier worries. The red haired Chuunin wanted to know how she was doing, it had been far too long since the last time they spoke. "How have you been Rem?" Akaboshi liked to listen. He had learned a great deal from listening carefully. He wouldn't mind listening to the pink haired Kunoichi, to how she was doing to the stories she had to tell. 

(WC: 457, TWC: 1084)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:50 pm
Rem's heart fluttered like the gentle wings of a butterfly, as their hands intertwined together. Already the pink haired girl could feel the presence of an awakened heat, warming up the surface of her cheeks. His soft touch upon her hands, where their fingers lingered together, caused Rem to feel the tingling of excitement. She did her best to keep herself under control and to prevent the sign of her blush being obvious. "Indeed, it has been too long Akaboshi."

After the breathtaking moment of their touch, Akaboshi would withdraw his touch. Allowing her hands to fall back to the rose that he had given her. Rem already missed the presence of his touch, but thought it was best to allow herself to regain control. Too much excitment made her felt as if she could perhaps faint from the overwhelming desire. Rem allowed herself to admire the beauty of the fragile gift within her hands. The fuschia petals resembling the color of her soft threads. It was very touching that the gift he gave her, also showed that he was looking for something that reminding him of herself. Rem allowed herself to smell the lovely fragrance from the blossom. Even though he stated that it wasn't candy, it still smelled sweet. The rose was definitely something she was to cherish.

"Is that so Akaboshi?" She responded to his adorable statement about walking forever in the garden, just to pick enough flowers for each time she appeared within his conscious. "Perhaps next time you think of me, maybe come see me while your at it." Her face brightened up as she hinted towards wanting to see him more. His words always made it easy for her to fluster with blushed cheeks. He also always made it easy for her to smile. Talking with him was the few times that Rem was able to feel real happiness, and not the fake mask that she wore all too well during the other times. "Anyways I've been doing fine. . ." That was a half lie, but still yet Rem felt unsure about opening up that much. She didn't want her friend to see the ugly side of his pink haired girl. Rem proceeded to tuck a free strand of her hair, behind her right ear. Still admiring the beautiful gift he had given her. "I've made the position of a Chuunin, it's somewhat exciting. What about you?"
{WC: 402}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:36 pm
His gaze never leaving sight of the adorable kunoichi in front of him. His smile endless from witnessing her reactions to his actions. His words ready to respond to whatever she would throw at him. "Maybe I will, if you'll let me." Akaboshi could feel Rem was hinting towards the fact that she wouldn't be opposed to the idea of meeting each other more often. Neither was he, now that he was finally able to have her back in his life he didn't plan on letting go anytime soon. The red haired Uzumaki kept looking at her as she was getting a little bit flustered, her cheeks slightly turning red and her smile .. That smile, capable of letting a whole kingdom fall if she so desired. 

The redhead was aware of the pink haired woman's beauty, but she was able to take his breath away even more after all this time apart. "It's almost as if you've gotten even more beautiful Rem." With a sly smile he would compliment her once more, all while keeping an eye on her cheeks turning redder by the minute. "Whenever I think of you I'll make sure to find my way back to wherever you are." It was a promise to the girl he wanted to keep by his side. Akaboshi would then listen as she told him she was doing fine, but he knew her too well to know that part of it was a lie. But for now he would wait for her to come to him whenever she would be ready to talk about it. "I'm glad to hear that" he replied with a gentle smile. 

Reminisce would then share something pleasant with Akaboshi as she told him she had become a Chuunin. The Uzumaki was aware of how talented his friend was, so he wasn't too surprised that she was able to reach that rank. "I guess next time we meet we'll both be wearing our Flak Jackets since I got promoted as well" he would say with a big smile on his face. "All things considered I'm doing fine." He would of course be referring to what happened all those years ago when Hoshigakure changed into a shinobi village and those who remained loyal to the queen and unable to accept the new system were killed. Amongst them even some who he considered his friends.

The red haired Uzumaki knew that he couldn't live in the past, so he had to move on, how hard it may be. "I'm mainly just trying to move forward, get back into things you know?" Maybe it was the same for the pink haired Rem. "How about you? Have you been able to put those things behind you?" They had to learn how to advance and progress forward, working towards their own future and the village. "So, any plans on where to go from here?" Maybe together they could try and figure out a way for them to leave things behind and start over. 

(WC: 501, TWC: 1585)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:57 pm
Her fingers delicately brushed against the gentle pink petals of the beautiful rose, that she held carefully within her hands. Rem's soft magenta eyes gazed up onto Akabosbi. Still having a difficult time processing the fact that yes, he was really here standing in front of her. His red hair and tough look didn't seem like the type for a soft looking girl as herself. But she wasn't really that innocent, and was drawn to his tough yet gentle aspect. Being in his presence. . . made her feel safe. That was such a nice feeling.

"Of course!" Rem began to stutter after her little excited outburst. Obviously beginning to shy down a little. "Seeing you. . . makes me forget about the bad. . ." Shyly, the girl glanced down at the rose within her hands. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, for how long it's been since they last interacted with each other. It felt like a whole new experience. And the fact that his next words almost sent her toppling over the side of the wall, caused her once more to be in danger of getting soaked by the fountain. She was able to steady herself though, as her cheeks blushed a more vivid shade of cherry. "B - Beautiful? I - I mean. . . the same goes for you as well. I mean . . I don't mean beautiful, more like . . . handsome."

Rem takes in a slow breath, doing her best to regain her control. She was easily falling apart in front of him. The pink haired girl hadn't been prepared for such an explosion of feelings that blossomed within her chest, and sent her heart beating like the heart of an excited bunny. After regaining her composure, Rem would try again to express what she meant. Looking back up him before giving a smile that also shown by the squint in her eyes. "Akaboshi. . . your handsome as ever. To be honest, more so than the last time we've seen each other." Her words was spoken much more smoothly this time. Her first attempt obviously was a shy mess, but now she was finally able to express herself more correctly. "I've been gradually doing my best to move forward, I may have a hard time every now and then but I do my best. It's nice to hear that we will be able to work along side each other, as the same rank. If you can out up with me that long."

Letting out a sweet giggle as she teased him with the last sentence. Deep down though. Rem couldn't help but fear to actually become a possible annoyance to him, and for him to leave her to be alone like her father did. It was a surprise that they was able to see each other again like this. She had thought that Akaboshi had disappeared forever. "And I hope to build up a collection here soon in the future. Something a little different than what I'm used to, but I feel like it would he a great improvement of my way of fighting. Do you have any plans as well? Anything new going on?"
{WC: 520}
{TWC: 2,026}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:47 pm
He was having a hard time taking his eyes off her. For a moment it almost felt like they were living in their own little world, just the two of them. Like the good old days when they were together, laughing and talking about all sorts of stuff. Enjoying each other's company. Akaboshi listened as she spoke, telling how he was able to help her forget about the bad things. The redhead was glad to have such an impact on her thoughts and feelings. "You too, Rem." His worries were replaced by the pleasant thoughts of the pink haired girl who was now standing in front of him.

The same pink haired girl who started to lose her footing after she didn't know what to do with the amount of emotions attacking her each time Akaboshi said something. "Watch out!" The red haired Uzumaki reacted fast enough to keep her from falling over. He put his arm around her waist, his hand softly placed on her lower back while his other hand was holding hers. Staring deep into her eyes while he pressed her body against his. "You were saying?" With a sly smirk he was referring to Reminisce calling him handsome. He would give her some time to regain her composure before finally letting go.

"Pretty girls like you ought to be more careful" he would smile at her. Akaboshi tried to hide the fact that his heart was beating faster from their sudden embrace, hoping she wouldn't be able to hear it pounding. "I didn't know you thought I was handsome, only reckless." The Uzumaki was referring to his bad boy image he had built over the past years. He was well aware of the impression that he made on other people. His red hair, his clothes, the piercing in his ear, all of it together contributed to the way others were looking at him. "So, exactly how handsome am I?" Once again he would tease her, knowing all too well the effect it would have on her cheeks.

He was glad to hear that the kunoichi wanted to work together again, just like they used to in the past. "Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. And besides, someone has to keep you from getting into trouble" he'd say as he winked at her. The redhead would then listen as she talked about hoping to build up a collection soon, something that could improve her skills and help her in battle. "I can't wait to see it." Reminisce would then inquire about his own plans for the future which made him ponder for a moment. Now that he made it to Chuunin it didn't mean he could start to take things easy. He knew more than anyone that he had to keep improving if he wanted to protect everyone.

Lately he had been experimenting with the use of Space/Time jutsu in order to expand his range of skills and abilities. "I'm always looking for new ways to improve. But tell me something more about this collection of yours?" He was curious to see just how far she had come since the last time he saw her.

(WC: 532, TWC: 2117)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:27 am
Rem did not know that her heart could flutter any faster, but now she did. The kunoichi felt as if she was on a whole roller coaster of emotions and surprises, as she felt his arm cupping around the small of her waist to steady her balance. With his other hand once more reassuring hers as well. And even that wasn’t all. Rem gazed up towards Akaboshi almost in a daze, as he held her closely to his form. The fact that the pink haired girl could feel his body warmth through her clothes, drove her excited to the point that Rem believed she was on the verge of fainting. And seeing as his lips formed into a sly smirk had almost been the final blow. Was she starting to feel light headed? Or was she just overreacting?

“P - pretty? I mean. . .I’m doing my best to be careful.”
Rem smiled shyly, obviously still embarrassed. “I apologize for being so clumsy.” The girl continued to dreamily gaze up at him. To her it seemed as if the world around her was slowing down, or maybe it was due to her feeling light headed from all this excitement. Rem realized her situation, and finally glanced down away from him. Trying to pull herself together as she regained her balance upon the stone wall. With the furious beating of her own, the girl wouldn’t even be aware of his own fast pacing heart. She expected that Akaboshi would withdraw himself from her after she was to regain her composure, but deep down Rem couldn’t help but wish he didn’t. His closeness felt so safe and reassuring, and his body warmth was alluring her to almost lean closer. Rem fought against her desires.

“Well. . . uh. . it’s a secret”
This was her unrevealing response to how handsome her friend was to her magenta eyes. To be realistic Akaboshi easily captivated her attention. She felt almost hopelessly drawn to him and the demeanor that he gave off. His tough appearance made her believe that Akaboshi could thrill her in many ways, and that excited her. And his red hair drove her to the edge and added to that tough, rough look. Pink and red was already closely alike, just one was soft and the other seemed to breathe fire. Rem wiggled her nose as she began to make a teasing approach towards her friend. “If you want to know, you gotta convince me to tell you somehow.” She teased with a soft giggle. The fact that her dear friend worried so much about her safety made her light up. She was also glad to hear that he wasn’t going to be away any time soon, meaning that she may be able to see him once more. “Oh that collection of mine, it’s nothing much really. I’m making my own creation of puppets. It sounds a little weird. . . but I’ve picked up a lot of interest in puppet use.”
{WC: 493} {TWC: 2,519}

Last edited by Reminisce Uchiha on Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:35 pm
"I always knew you were a mysterious one." Akaboshi smiled in response to the pink haired kunoichi keeping it a secret. Reminisce would tease the redhead, telling him he should convince her if he wanted to find out. "What about dinner, the two of us?" He knew she wouldn't expect such an invitation coming from the Uzumaki, which made it all the more interesting to see her reaction. Aware that she didn't see that one coming, he would allow her some time to think about it. After some time he would then continue to listen, having grown curious about her new collection and what it would entail.

"Puppets? That's interesting. There aren't many who specialize in that type of fighting. Where did you find that new love from?" For as far as he could remember there weren't any puppeteers around in Hoshigakure, which would make it all the more interesting that Reminisce decided to go that route. "Any creations you could show me or are they still in the works?" The red haired Uzumaki wasn't creative enough himself to make something like puppetry work, but he would love to find out more about it. His current skill set was focused around ninjutsu and the usage of space and time, but he was always looking for ways to improve.

"What about those beautiful eyes of yours? Not the one I'm looking at right now, but your other pair." Akaboshi was of course referring to her Sharingan. After all, his pink haired friend was a member of the famous Uchiha clan, most known for their dojutsu. It had been long since he last witnessed the activation of her Sharingan. Maybe she was having trouble using it as it reminded her too much of her father. "I hope you didn't forget about them, as they are an important part of you, of who you are." Born into the Uzumaki clan the redhead knew the importance of these matters, so he could understand how it made her feel.

Akaboshi would then shift their conversation as he would mention the current state of their village. "What do you think our village needs in order to move on from what happened on that fated day?" The redhead had a couple of ideas brewing inside his head, but he needed to know how others would stand regarding these matters before he decided to trigger his plans. Because on his own he wouldn't be able to make a change. He would need people standing beside him, to act as his help and support.

(WC: 425, TWC: 2542)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum