Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Bloodline (prim, zaled)

+2
Primrose Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Bloodline (prim, zaled) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloodline (prim, zaled)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:13 pm
Dante had made it to the roof and he was beyond exhausted and in so much pain it hurt to even move. There was a clone, right there! Dante gave up and dropped to his knees. He was low on chakra and he knew he couldn’t do another attack, if he did he would pass out! Holding up his hands and deactivating his Byakugan he admitted defeat. The lightning lit up the sky as the young hybrid boy bowed to his opponent. He tried, he attempted to win and he did his very best. The thunder rumbled as the roof top slight shook from the thunder.
“You win. And you were right Lord Kazankage, I am not ready to protect a village. I need training. I tried to win and I lost!” Dante said as he admitted to defeat. “I don’t deserve to be the kage or deputy kage, I ask that you please train me to be the Kage I would need to be!” He pleaded. Dante knew when it was time to give up, and he knew he had done his best against Zaled. It was embarrassing to lose, but he knew that Zaled was doing what he felt he needed to see what He was capable of.

[1802]

[sorry short, I am at work]
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:46 am
(Dw @dante)

Zaled while maintaining sharingan,and surface walking. watched as primrose once more decided to weave her seals. Seeing as it was the same fire jutsu as before through recongnizing the seals zaled simply had the best of options in order to simply out pace the jutsu in question. But he also  Had the two clones to think of  as well. Still thoes two will be simple as his clones would handle them easily. Granted 1 had to travel a good long distance to reach dante. Then the fireballs finally formed

Zaled simply ran backwards 15 meters  at max speed placing him 38 meters from prim, and 10 meters from the other end of building and aporoximentally 19 meters from where dante was kneeling on the building behind zaled  with the 9 meter gap. Since the fire jutsu could only travel 30 meters from its original point. Zaled merely watched as the fireballs fizzled out 15 meters in front of him and folded his arms.  And turned his body to the side so he could watch dante's position as the boy knelt on the wet rooftop. Zaleds clone he could see was perched on a beam over looking dante and by now primrose. Zaled assumed that he could see primrose too.

waste of chakra reserves.

He thought  as zaled turned his focus back on prim and awaited her next motion. Yes the group possessed many great bloodlines,but if anything was seen by zaled now.  Their individual skill was nothing. It irritated him that prim knew only one jutsu, but even more so irritated him that she did not have the means to safely close an gap. Any fleeing individual would get away from her.

gonna have to figure a way to show them how much more harder things will get. I guess ill just dodge each of her attempts at attacking. I wonder how long until she collapse?

Zaled thought as the clones of primrose would by now not even had begun to descend from the top of the building. It only occured to him how much slower primrose was then himself.

that does have to change too. She has to at least keep up. They all do.

Clone# 1

Still maintaining his jutsu. The clone gazed down from his perch  that was across from the building that the real zaled and primrose was on. He observed prim doing something as sephora seemingly realized how futile her attempts were. The very nature of this training exercise was perhaps like lifting tons. Then the clone thought of something.

has this girl ever even been in a real war. Poor thing. Ninja but had not had to even plunge a blade in anything. Always standing behind someone that has done real work. Shameful and unruly. Talking big because they took a life. And maybe took another indirectly? Accomplishments of grandeur.

"What is this ninja girl? You falling on your knees? Feeling weak. Grow up! Your father i hope did not teach you that because you are stabbed in the leg. You just cry and breakdown. This weakness cannot do in this village. Such a punishment "

The clone said as it safely retrieved a kunai, and gazed down at sephora. With a simple flick he sent the kunai sailing towards the back of the real primroses right thigh. As she began to spit out the fireballs. (Throwing speed: 125, sharpness:86)  Granted she was standing with her back turned about 23 meters away. With a 9 meter gap between  the buildings. Should it hit. It will tear through the girl's leg. Burying itself deep in her leg. But this would occur as primrose was giving orders to her clones granted.

(This timelines prim talking to her.  Clones)

"Time for a lesson sephora. Grow up girl. When are you going to try to attack me? Actually make use of any experience you have and work towards your victory. Do you think that simply wallowing in fear and quitting does anything. Perhaps i should show you what it means to  know defeat. You only got a cut in the leg. Stand up and push forward. If mot ill go for your other leg. Then you arms are next."

The clone spoke up and it was the truth. He was being soft. The girl needed to man up. Or stay down. She wanted to have an maniacal look in her eyes,but lacked the punch to prove her power.

"You are weak sephora think tbat slaying your mother is an accomplishment? Come girl  show me what you want done now.sow me what a volcano ninja can do. Do the strongest simply kneel there and cry in the rain? What is it?  Ckme on and stand up girl. Activate surface walking jutsu and fight. Im telling you  that if a real enemy arrived, and you were like this. I swear i will strike you down if i see this. Myself. Do not dare sit there in a fight and shed tears expecting mercy. Never! Get up girl and fight."

The clone shouted it was infuriating that the girl was crying up a storm as the clone had two kunai left and his hand twitched to the pouch. He did not ever want to see this in his presence. Never had it occured with knights. They ran into the spears willingly. Bug this girl was by far the weakest thing he has ever seen.

please do not nake me regret this

The clone thought as it would feel a feeling of fury unlike anything he has seen. The feeling of seeing a standard that has never been so low.

Clone:3

Maintaining sharingan, and surface walking. The clone would spot the kunai as it stuck from the wall of the building.  Now heading up to the top of the building he was on to stand next to zaled himself and inform its creator.

"Dante is resourceful. However he holds a few ranged tactics in question. Granted  im assuming his stance in combat is closed ranged. He however does fire unusual bone pellets. Perhaps part of his liniage. Naybe a variation of that boy that lost his arm in the hoshi exams a year back?"

The clone stated as he watched dante quiely as he too spotted that be boy had knelt down too.

Clone: 4

Maintaining sharingan,and surface walking. The clone wstched as the fireballs fizzled tracking  zaled. While the boy dante emerged from a hatch 15 meters below him onto the roof. Looking up at the clone and as if in realizing his mortality. He fell to his knees giving up. Speaking he understood the difference in skill, and  for training.

"What do you think this is boy? A picnic? Its trIning. Understanding how far you have to reach. And striving. You can only do so much. So best to keep fighting. Till you drop. Thats how you improve. You get better the next day. You wanted to show me volcano's might, but that right there is weakness. Kneeling over and expecting quits? I will not have it. Untill you are unable to talk. Lift a finger, and can't wake up for 2 days."

The clone was blunt and to the point.

"Now think. Dante what will you do now. My original, and another clone  is behind you. Across the gap you tried to jump. Show me boy what will you do?"

The clone asked as they were all not done they had toat least resch zaled in his expectations to satisfy it.

Wc:1,235

AP: zaled:239/1k (-5 from sharingan, -1 for surface walking.)

Clone 1:142/180 (-5 for sharingan, -1 for surface walking)
Clone 3: 111/180 (-5 for sharingan -1 for surface walking)
Clone 4: 131/180 (-5 for sharingan, -1 for surface walking)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon May 04, 2020 7:06 pm
Prim enjoyed this time spent with her father, it had been a learning experience to say the least! It started out she thought she was sparring her uncle, the news he was her father hit her hard. Poor Dante and Sephora! Hopefully they will be okay! The storm was ending but one of in the distance was moving in.
"Father I am heading home. I will see you there!" Prim said as she used a fire escape and went down the side of the building heading back home. This day had been exciting for Prim and she just hoped Sephora and Dante would be alright.

Exit
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sun May 24, 2020 11:39 am
(eh i belive yall bit tired so ill set this to an end. dont forget to claim stats,jutsu, and stuff due to your total word count gj.) (skipping sephy, and dante as they will post when they can.)

zaled was ready to continue, but well prim seemed to be moreless done. exhuasted perhaps? well in short maybe she needed time to digest everything. his clones too seemed to have deemed the other two done as they had submitted despite the clones provocations. the two hyuuga hybirds were done finished. with that zaped did a wave to signal that the training was over for the moment.

clone #1: he gazed at sephora  the girl her pride crushed as simply as her weapons of bone. he was if anything certain she now knew that despite her noctority. it was not her mouth, or reputation that spoke much. but what she did to maintain it.

"at least you know when to yield. but you will die in the field if you yield... go home. lick your wounds and reflect on your weakness. if you desire power. then you best decide now to develope more attacks and defenses. because you will not make the cut at this rate."

the clone stated as he glanced up at the real zaled and then finished speaking.

"you at least stood your ground to help prim. but you better have thecstrength to savd yourself before you try to save others."

with that the clone dispersed.

clone #3: the clone gazed at prim and then shook his head.

"perhaps luck kept them alive for so long. we have alot of work to do. they need to be much more prepared then this, and for worse matters. much more time. as it is primu is not ready, and dante while rescourceful needs to grow. but thats why we are here. to guide them i suppose. but ill give you back your chakra."

the clone said to zaled as it too dispersed.

clone #4: he noted dante had given up and sighed.

"so knowing and trying are two things young man. Thus far you have shown survival knack. good, you used what you knew and improvised, bur once more you are brave but so weak.  today i give you a passing grade. you fought fully like a shinobi. and that is what counts. but you should focus on improving both body and tactics.  if you wish to lead it must show in mind, and combat.because while you might have a voice. you will be killed at this rate, and your village simply another persons play thing."

the clone smiled

"its a good thing you have me to at least be a lense.so i will raise you to a leader, both in combat, and hearts. but today tend your wounds andcrest Dante. you did good."

with that the clone dispersed.

the memories and expressions of the clones  returned to zaled. having gotten the gist of each of their combative capeabilities and knacks.

sephora using bone, dante bone bullets, prim uchiha. but theirctactics elementary. only to be broken because they rely too much on others to save them. A village is not going to live if people just lean on others, because they will fall since they cannot support themselves. their team will splinter if they lack,and are unwilling to get an standard regimem. shame really. but thats why im here.

zaled thought as he with a look over the area simply teleported back  to his home at the moment. to see tori. after collecting his items, and weaving the appropriate seals for the vanish jutsu.

(exit via vanish)

twc:8,945

claims

using max stat -25% discount for

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t41981-space-wrinkler

3,750/3,750 (1,250 wc discount)

using max stat -25% discount  for

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42811-disabling-voltage-field

1,875/1,875.

mastering it for another 1,875/1,875 for reduced hand seals.

mastering a second time for 1,400/1,875 for completely removing hand seals.

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Fri May 29, 2020 10:16 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum