Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
135 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

Old Friends, New Times Empty Old Friends, New Times

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:01 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42149-a-bloody-offer-d-rank

After successfully hozing off the blood and beer from his last mission. A lowkey extermination job for a local tavern. Mar quickly regained his spirits. The day was still young and his train was still delayed. With nothing more to do, he headed down to the relatively empty station. Quietly texting his mother on the phone who gradually got the hang of things. It was a pretty relaxing time all things considered, she gossiped about the latest news on some of her friends. Mostly around work... But then somebody cought his eye, a scraggly looking fella who's attention was fixated right on him. He ducked his head to the other side, hoping he'd gone unnoticed. But the figure was soon calling out to him specifically. "Mar! What are you doing out here in this place?" Mar was fully turned the other way now. Holding up his jacket over one side of his face. "Uh... Mar doesn't, isn't here I just uh... Bought his skin."

The figure sat next to him on the bench, laughing fondly. "Like hell ya dumb bastard. I'd recognize that girly perfume anywhere. You musta been on your way to..." He glanced around, assuring their meeting place was as solitary as he hoped. "The black market hub just down the line huh? Well hey, I'm in a pinch myself here and it'd be awful swell of you to help me out." Mar groaned softly but looked with friendly vibes toward his old associate. Clever Carl was always one step ahead of some kind of trouble. Occasionally, his plans weren't even that reprehensible. One time he'd gotten involved in an organ harvesting scheme of a couple of months that. Though highly profitable, also saved the lives of several business men and children. "Ok Carl. I'm stuck in town just like you. What's the plan?"

The scrawny crook took his attention, pointing down to an old looking wooden water tower hung on top of a building. "That's the towns water resiviore, now. I had a guy on the inside who was gunna make this real easy but the layabout got fired for being drunk on the job a week ago. This is why I hate paying half in advance. Most of our... Brothers can't manage a coin to save their lives." Mar did not like where this was going, but was interested none of the less. "Yeah yeah, and where was he? What was he gunna do?" The schemer slipped in closely whispering. "The towns water treatment plant is terribly out of date. They pump water right along the same path that sewage rolls into. So, we're gunna play plumber. Slip just a bit of foul water in with the clean. Then the next step of he plan happens."

Mar frowned, he could only imagine how sick this would make all the cold, distant townspeople. But hey, who was he to call them that? And neither of them were in any positio to be making choices about their health or well being. "Step two of my brilliant plan. I got some boys here, technically I owe them a bit of cash. They're strapped for muscle but wanted to take this clown real clean like. Nobody get's hurt on either side you see. So a little cholera outbreak and bam. They take over the sick house and ask for a modest little ransom before mozying on out of town." His potential accomplice shook his head. "Now Carl you've not got the best track record of your judgement of character. Even if they promised this is how it'd go down. Just in the past-" 

"Let, me finish. This is the part where it get's good." Carl insisted. "I got a big score of prescription meds from a carivan a month or so back. And because of all the travel delays from this crappy train service they're running about as low on these as they can get. So just before our friends show up, you and me arrive to sell them a cure." "And what happens if your friends get here and they've not got enough left to sell?" He shrugged his shoulders. "This towns well off enough. Worst comes to worse some delightful girls might get a taste of the marauder life."

Mar held him up by his throat faster than the man could even blink. He took in a short breath to scream but the former Bandit smacked him backwards into a metal bar. Specifically aiming for his Laynx which snapped like a carboard tube. He was thinking of his own baby sister, just a few towns down the line. Asking in a more serious voice than ever. "Where the hell are they?" The man was struggleing to breath. "You need a tracheotomy, and you're going to get it after you mark here where they are." He dropped the man on the ground like a toy who clambered loudly. Writhing in a silent pain as mar tossed out a local map on the floor and a pen. Carl marked it hastily then in another blur found himself stabbed perfectly in the throat with the same pen. Mar carfully folding up the map.

He arrived not ten minutes later to their nook in the woods, centered around an old pair of cottages. There was a pair of sentries outside with all the rest appearing to be eating dinner in one of the main cabins. Picking up a small, hand sized rock Mar flung it cleanly through the head of a distant sentry. He and his crossbow falling to the floor without much noise, and nary a scream. This gave him ample time to creep on up to the remaining lookout. Cutting off his head with a single chop of the neck and avoiding the remaining blood splatter.

He creeped up on the brightly lit cabin slowly reaching for the nob before realizing something. All the windows had been firmly boarded up. He wanted a look in side. Using the transformation jutsu he took on the appearance of one of their buddies outside. The group therin barely looking up from their telivision. But, there were no girls inside at all. Which was all he cared about. "Hey Greg, what's the mattter?" Their slightly sharper leader asked. "You get what you deserve." He mumbled quietly, before leaving. He locked his hands into the pheonix fire jutsu. And soon fire balls hovered by the door and over all of the covered windows. Lighting the place on fire in an instant inferno. He wandered over to the next house cautiously, opening it to find that it had been locked and used as a make shift treasure house.

He found some golden cups, a fancy silver globe, and... A strange albino possum. Who he was happy to immediately release into the wild. The bandits hollered and screamed for help. But the door was barred and there'd be no escape. Most managing to fall from smoke inhalation before anything else. He walked away that night feeling no remorse. He was going to make the world a better place. And he was only interested in speaking to those who were worth saving. 

(1,127 words. +3 health. +3 AP. Chakra Absorbtion)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Old Friends, New Times Empty Re: Old Friends, New Times

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:27 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum