Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
44 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Making of a Monster Empty The Making of a Monster

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:14 am
Now that the storm had passed The Ragdoll would lead his not-so-young apprentice down the main road to the husk of Sunagakure, and as the entry chasm came into view it would be clear to the older man that some great battle had taken place here. The right half of the walls were completely blackened and partially melted, obviously the result of some grand Fire Release technique being used upon it. Yet surrounding the entirety of the entryway were the charred and mummified corpses of all the shinobi that had defended Sunagakure… men, women and children all, none being given a proper burial, simply left staked out in the sun to rot and dessicate. It would be obvious to anyone with eyes that this was a message to Kumogakure, as most knew that the village in question was surrounded by their ‘Rot Field’... and what a message it was, a literal field of corpses filled with nothing but the corpses of those that dared stand in his way. Truly he had managed to turn the entrance of the village into an intimidating sight, and to make it even better there were corpses staked periodically along the top of the walls that surrounded the entire village. 

“Get used to this sight Kai… if you truly wish to accomplish your goals and get vengeance upon those that have wronged you then you must be willing to do absolutely anything to ensure their elimination… no matter how monstrous those actions are. I have opened your eyes to the evils that Konoha tries to hide using the veil of their ‘Will of Fire’... and now I will open your eyes to the truth of the path you find yourself walking down. I condemned the actions of Kinzoku for the senseless slaughter that he unleashed upon the civilians of his former village, but when I first took this village I had fully intended to have those who followed me butcher them down to the last man, woman and child… simply to send a message to Kumogakure. The only reason I chose not to was because the civilians proved to be useful for a time, and the only reason they continue to live is because their deaths would now serve no purpose to me or my cause.” The black clad form of The Reaper would state as he strolled almost casually through the field of corpses, his eyes simply staring ahead towards Sunagakure as they continued their approach. 

“Make no mistake Kai… the path you walk down is not the path of the hero, nor that of the anti-hero, or even the villain… the path you walk down is that of The Monster. The path to vengeance is a blood-stained road and it WILL consume your soul… but you already knew that… didn’t you?” The creature would question as they arrived in the chasm itself, its deep and smooth voice seemingly reverberating throughout the shadows as they continued deeper into the darkness. Despite the question being asked the answer was already known, it simply wished to hear Kai admit it with his own mouth. Regardless of what the man said in response Kenshin would simply release a light chuckle, one that continued for a few seconds until they reached the true light at the end of the tunnel… revealing the now desolate and damaged streets of Sunagakure to the sharp eyes of the Uchiha. 

“Your training will begin soon my student… but until then I suggest you continue to grow stronger on your own, and when the time comes get yourself acquainted with those that have chosen to ally themselves with me. At this point the only one remaining is Amaterasu, who is unconscious in the villages hospital… but others will come sooner or later, for the great evil that is Kenshin Uzumaki is still known to haunt the carcass of Sunagakure…” The inhuman form of Kenshin would state with a truly wicked smirk splitting his pale lips, scarred face contorted into a truly dark look. It no longer possessed the same insanity that it had only months prior, but if anything that made the malevolence held within the gaze even more disconcerting… as this was no longer a chaotic evil that simply destroyed everything… this was a Monster with a plan. 

TWC: 716

[Granting Kai entrance into Suna when he posts]

716 words towards Mangekyo Sharingan, 2291 words remaining.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

The Making of a Monster Empty Re: The Making of a Monster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:23 pm
It didn’t take long for the storm to subside so that Kai and the Demon could start their trip to Sunagakure. It was a very short, and uneventful journey from the cave to the village. Neither of the two spoke along the way, though the first one to break the silence was the Demon.

The stench was the first thing the young man noticed. The bodies were next. There were men, women, and even children who had been slain, just simply left out to die. Some had been staked and placed along the walls, undoubtedly meant as a message to Kumogakure and anyone else daring to come close. It was disgusting. It was Monstrous. But, this was what he had signed up for. He knew what he was doing when had sold his soul to the creature he now called Master.

”Yes, Master. I knew my soul would no longer be my own. I don’t have any doubts or regrets, but....can’t we do something about the smell?” he said, lifting his chin and wrinkling his nose in disgust. Of course, all he received in response was a light chuckle from the Demon that ended as they entered the true village from a dark tunnel.

”As you wish, Master. I will continue training on my own and search out this Amaterasu that is here with you. If I may take my leave?” With those final words and acknowledgment, the Uchiha would disappear into the village on his own.

[exit]
Entering Suna with Kenshin’s permission
TWC: 247
Claiming 1 stat and 247/4,000 toward unlocking 2 tomoe
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu