Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
27 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 17%
15 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 10%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
11 Posts - 8%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Ryo : 63283
100%

Ghost Lake Breaking Seal [v7] Empty Ghost Lake Breaking Seal [v7]

Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 am
Name: Ghost Lake Breaking Seal
Element: -
Spec Type: Fuinjutsu/Ninjutsu
Backstory: -

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Ghost Lake Breaking Seal [v7] XvZGXVnAooKLvsFp1gnoVi_2UDkODPe5LFYaBefw-1sx2wXFW7fsJEFHQ2i_Q5DvUmJVgdraj4X40zdyCvato4VDBbPTzrHF5Ivewxsgx6Iy6HxEGI_xEzLXzHBAFyc1sriJSwEl

A seal formula momentarily covers the user's palms, and ten ghostly blue flame orbs of chakra are created. Each orb is 30 cm in diameter shaped like a sphere. The explosion attached to them is shaped like a mushroom cloud 2 meters in diameter. 
Handseals:  Clap
Duration: 3/4 posts (S-rank)
Cooldown: Posts used +2
Range: 40 meters once launched, 5 meters spawn
Power: 45/65/Vigor
Speed: 45/65/Vigor
Health: -
Stat Boosts: -
What it does: The Fuinjutsu caster claps their hands, and 5/10/15 spheres of chakra are spawned in a five-meter radius around them and not within 3 meters of another character. A result of the seal formula on their hands that shortcuts the chakra shape manipulation process normally required to achieve this.

The ghostly spheres hover around the caster keeping pace with them. One by one or all together, they can be launched by the user's will in the direction they see fit, traveling at jutsu speed. Once in motion cannot be manipulated in any way through the use of this technique. Then upon impact, they explode. The explosion expands outwards at jutsu speed, damaging those caught in the blast at jutsu power. 

The caster is not immune to the explosion; however, as part of a safety net, the orbs will not detonate if the user is within 2 meters from them.

After all of the ghostly chakra orbs have been detonated, the technique is placed on cooldown. Simultaneously any orbs that have not been launched when the jutsu reaches the duration disperse, but any previously shot will remain on the field until dispersed in one way or another.

The technique's sealing formula bypasses the shape manipulation usually seen in ninjutsu; it gives the chakra composing the ghostly orbs a unique toxic potency. It becomes extremely corruptive when it comes to contact with an enemy's chakra system. If a hostile party attempts -and succeeds- to absorb either the ghostly orbs or the explosion attached to them, they will receive AP damage equal to the amount they would otherwise have absorbed. This AP drain is true once per post. In case more than one ball/explosion is absorbed in the same post, the hostile party will receive no additional AP damage.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 1,750/2750/5000
Action Cost: 35/45/100 AP  and 10/15/50 AP upkeep
Mastery: -
Bonus Requirements:
Canon or Custom: Site Canon

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga on Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
100%

Ghost Lake Breaking Seal [v7] Empty Re: Ghost Lake Breaking Seal [v7]

Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:36 pm
Bump
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Ryo : 14000
100%

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:03 am
Not sure being a fuin tech justify's the ap burn?
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
100%

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:36 pm
Hey, thanks for reviewing this. I always considered fuinjutsu a spec where the techniques that fall under it seal/store/drain chakra and AP. A prominent example would be the chakra draining seal. I could add it as a requirement. A 1500 WC barrier to break before they get to Ghost River.

Additionally, the AP burn does not take place at the same time with the damage dealing properties of the technique. It works when a hostile party attempts to "lol nope" the orbs with an absorption field or similar techniques. And that occurs only once per post.

That is my case for the technique, and how the AP burn is important for its lore and in-game immersion.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
100%

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:37 pm
Bump?
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
100%

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:08 pm
There’s a difference between storing ap and burning it, not all seals burn ap for example. I don’t really have an issue with the tech since it’s such a niech effect but I’d like to see some better justification for it than just because fuin
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
100%

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:25 am
Apologies I misunderstood. I made the edit I believe this is what you were looking for.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
100%

Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:26 pm
That’s better, only issue remaining is your last paragraph, since this isn’t really a pre-placed seal I’d like to see that removed or for this to be apped as a pre-placed seal that can only be placed on the user
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
100%

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:52 am
If the user actually had to pre-place it I feel it would mess up the execution so I removed the last paragraph entirely.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
100%

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:20 am
It's a bump
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: