Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 27%
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Fame : 137
Ryo : 104300
100%

Kurisu's Activity Empty Kurisu's Activity

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm
Okay, making this so that if I drop off the face of the earth then people will understand, just going to say now that I plan on being as active as I can be just that some things are out of my control.

My Dad passed away back in March, he was my best friend and I miss him every day, it was a shock and we didn't see it coming. That has led to problems, he handled all the bills and whatnot and I worked at the same place as him. He had worked at this place for over 30 years and its what I've know my whole life so when he passed, it was too hard to work there. After that, I've constantly been wanting to put a bullet in my head so its been hard to get back on my feet. Bills are piling up as money faded away to nothing. He had no will or life insurance. This is a big reason why I ended up coming back, not only did I need a distraction but also this place has a lot of good people that I consider friends and that helps a ton. You are all great people.

Due to that, I may lose phone and internet service, meaning I'd have no way to get on the site or even on discord. Good news is that I am starting to pick up the pieces and lock down a job, if I do that and get paid then I can get stuff back on and be able to get on the site and everything.

So if in the next few days I vanish, you all know why and know that I'll be back as soon as I possibly can. Love you all.

P.S. Rush writing this, so yeah. Also sorry for being a downer, needed to get some of this off my chest anyways.
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Fame : 241
Ryo : 6500
100%

Kurisu's Activity Empty Re: Kurisu's Activity

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Everything will be here when you return bud.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Fame : 126
Ryo : 106000
100%

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:53 pm
My condolences for your loss. From the way you talk about your father, it sounds like he was a good man. I've dealt with the death of a parent myself at a very young age. This was how I first got in Roleplaying -a distraction from reality- and my love for writing stories developed from there. So to some degree, perhaps I understand how you feel.

From the moment you returned, your presence and positivity played a huge role in sparking NRPG back to life. And for that honestly, as a member of this community, I cannot thank you enough.

Be well Kurisu, take all the time you need.
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Citizen
Fame : 0
Ryo : 500
100%

Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:38 am
I hope you feel better soon Fifi. Thank you for encouraging me to rejoin this site as well. Life gets to be a lot at times, but I'm sure you will get through this. You are strong and a fighter, whether you believe it or not. Just breathe and be you. 

~Ayame on a new Character
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
100%

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:31 pm
Still not great, gonna keep this short, but I am trying to get things back together so I can come back fully once again. Hoping since I dropped this post that my character would be alive given that I explained my situation. Anyways, always good to hear from everyone and all that, love yall.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
100%

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:23 am
Okay, generally speaking, I think my internet situation should be stable enough for me to return. If nothing else I should be able to return part time but I truly think I can get back to full time (obviously I'll have catch up on new rules and update my character stat page and all that good stuff again x-x)

Gotta say I've missed this place and everyone. I'll be in touch.

Ayato Hyuuga, Katsuragi and Haru Tokita like this post

Stein
Stein
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Fame : 2
Ryo : 412050
100%

Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:11 am
Yooo bro welcome back cant wait to see and rp with ya again, jump in discord and I'll do my best to help ya out as I am sure many others will
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Fame : 126
Ryo : 106000
100%

Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 am
Welcome back Chris
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi