Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiyu Bebi
Hiyu Bebi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

.: A Ninja Setting Goals :. Closed Stat Training 1 Empty .: A Ninja Setting Goals :. Closed Stat Training 1

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:40 pm
Hiyu Bebi; he was a boy who was deeply troubled about his life in general. Who wouldn't be angry at the world for how it is after what had happened to himself and his family and later on he realized it was his entire little homestead village that was also caught up in the whole capturing affair. He could remember it as if it were yesterday. That day, the sun was out in all of its glory. His mother had just made him dango dumplings and sushi for breakfast which was one of his favorites. His father was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a novel while sipping coffee. It was about 7:30 in the morning and his father was already dressed to head to work and his mother was a seamstress who worked at home. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the front door that startled everyone. His father had started to get up when there was a loud crash as someone who no doubt had some super human speed had just smashed their heavy oak door into splinters. His father rushed to the front door of his house and was stopped in his tracks when he saw who it was that stood in his doorway.

211 words
Hiyu Bebi
Hiyu Bebi
Citizen

.: A Ninja Setting Goals :. Closed Stat Training 1 Empty Re: .: A Ninja Setting Goals :. Closed Stat Training 1

Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:55 pm
His father was not a short man but this man was a mountain. He had to bend to get under the door frame to enter the house. As he stepped in, the mans head was a few inches from their ceiling. His muscles were rippling and taught. His head was bald and he was dark skinned and wore a body suit that covered everything except his head. In his hand was an axe and around his waist was a ninja utility belt which was no doubt riddled with supplies and ready for action. His father stood there motionless but he was not afraid, there was none for this burly man as he looked up to him.

It was when another figure stepped in that his father began to shake and tremble like a dry leaf on a windy night. The man was shorter than his father however as Bebi looked at his face, he had the same face as his father and visitor smiled at his dad. Bebu fully remembered he had nearly fainted from the shock of what he was seeing.

"It truly has been a while Seijiro san." he said as he walked past the titan of a man ans stood in front of him, now between the titan and Bebi's father.

214 words
Hiyu Bebi
Hiyu Bebi
Citizen

.: A Ninja Setting Goals :. Closed Stat Training 1 Empty Re: .: A Ninja Setting Goals :. Closed Stat Training 1

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:45 pm
"Wha-what are you doing here Misato?"

"Come now Seijiro. You really think you could hide from me?" He said glancing at the insides of the house. "Hide from me inside this family life of yours? Behind a wife and a child?" He continued looking at Bebi's mother and him with disgust. 

"There is no reason to get them involved. This is between you and I." Said Seijiro nervously.

"Kukukuku. There is going to be a price to pay for your insubordination to me I'm afraid. It's you who we want as you no doubt would say next, but you also know I am not a man of principle and ethics. You cross me and I will take what you hold dear to your heart from you...and make you watch me."

As the man spoke, Bebi's eyes shifted from M isato and past the titan and looked onto the outside. The village was being ravaged by these men. Women were being raped as their husbands were made to kneel and watch the whole thing then killed. Bebi knew that this was possibly going to happen to him and his family. The titan was already looking at his mother in a peculiar way as he licked his lips and Misato had a certain glint in his eyes.

215 words
Hiyu Bebi
Hiyu Bebi
Citizen

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 pm
"I was not insubordinate Misato!" Shouted Seijiro at this man who was now invading the house.

"You betrayed us Seijiro! You betrayed your own family. We protected and looked after you and now you've left us forever. That is an unforgivable sin Seijiro. One that even I cannot over look just because you are my brother." He spat in reply

"Family...tsk, don't make me laugh Misato. We are all being used. We are experiments that was born in a lab and when our powers manifested, we were used like weapons. Mission after mission we were dependant on serving without question a leader that none of us have even seen?! Never again. You take me alone and do what you wish with me. But if you or your brute raise your filthy fucking hands on my wife or child..." said Seijiro as his skin darkened as a biological armor suddenly formed around him and he glared at Misato. "I swear I'm going to kill you all."

"Kukukuku. Wonderful! Wonderful indeed. Such a performance!" Shouted Misato in a deceptive happy tone of voice which quickly reverted back to what he had before as his tone again got serious. "Such strong words coming from a man that no longer has any skill or power left in him. A man whose wife I shall enjoy raping and whose son shall be sold to the highest bidder."

232 words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum