Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Night of the Ironborn

+13
|Snow|
Rokuro Masamune
Bijuu NPCer
Hikari Namikaze
Rin Togakawa
Akabayashi Terumi
Gidyne
Jiro Uchiha
Ares Pendragon
Jun Fuji
Saku
Duncan Crawford
Nobunaga
17 posters
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Night of the Ironborn - Page 6 Empty Re: Night of the Ironborn

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:53 am
Having taken a leap of faith from the tall walls of the Kumogakure, Kaito took a moment to appreciate the cold wind of the night caressing his face as he sank through the night sky into the ground. Contact with the floor was peaceful, a slight thud as he focused his chakra on his legs and expanded it to absorb the shock of the fall, before standing back up full size. Kaito took careful steps, his footing sure on the uneven terrain, his mind racing through the words of the conqueror.

"Kneel?"

Years of kitchen work meant Kaito was not a fan of kneeling, his body not being what it had once been. The very prospect of kneeling before a conqueror seemed humiliating, demeaning. The cadavers of his former companions which littered the battlefield said as much: to kneel is to accept your death. But, this was the very man which disappeared from his sight, too fast for Kaito to follow with his eyes, and tamed a tailed beast in a manner of seconds, strong enough that Kaito was nothing next to him. He recalled his first thoughts atop the wall.

"I'm as weak as dried grass."

As he drew closer, he noticed that the man was no man at all, rather he looked like a teenager. Another prodigy, he supposed. He thought back to his own younger years, bitterly. His team of weaklings, one crack baby, an adulterous teacher with a propensity for underaged boys, an escape and abandonment to the village system. Even his failed career soured in his mouth now. How some had so much, and others held it all in their palm to lose it as it turned to ash and blew away from their hands, naught left behind.

He unhooked his weapon pouches and let them fall to the floor with a clank, undid the belt that held his blades and let them fall to the floor as gently as possible, raised his hands calmly, inferring his peaceful intentions as he gave the youth a wide berth and made around him to pick up the hat. "My name is Noboru Kaito", he said, first looking at the youth, then at the hat, "and I am a genin." He knelt calmly beside the hat, rose back up, and calmly still came back up, walking back to face the youth at a respectable distance. He wondered if the youth would think anything of having a 30 something man before him as a genin.

The moment of truth approached; Kaito would have to kneel or die. To kneel was to accept one's death, to pray was to accept defeat. Kaito viewed it from another point. To kneel was to submit to the truth: he was too weak to be able to accomplish anything on his own at the moment. Yet, the man who purported to take the role of Raikage and see if there was any among them which were worthy: that was a challenge Kaito was willing to take up. Was this not the same man capable of besting a tailed beast single handedly? And Kaito himself had felt the power of his strikes, how they grew stronger by the day. No, today he would not kneel to die. He would kneel to accept his weakness, to worship the strength of the one that bested his peers, and pray that he was able to become as strong -- no, to become even more powerful!

A faint smile of optimism playing on his lips, he knelt in front of the man, besides Kira, and lifted the Raikage hat.

"I believe this belongs to you, Lord Raikage."

WC: 607
/exit
Claiming 3 Stamina
Claiming 607 words towards Iai Beheading

Last edited by Noboru Kaito on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:38 pm
As the surviving shinobi completed their transit and went about kneeling before Kutari, it was made abundantly clear the subpar state the village remained in. The ranks of the three who’ve answered his call likely being a reliable ratio of the intended skill level of Kumogakure, there being no others confident enough to at the very least attempt to replace themselves with the weaker ranks out of a necessity to protect. Alas, this matter little to Kutari and only verified what was a supported theory in his mind throughout the months up to this point.

Reminiscent of clockwork, his command was carried out with rapid succession as Shinobi would decorate the deteriorated dirt and proceed to kneel before him. The first to answer his call would be no other than the highest ranking officer out of the three, her vibrant fiery curls exuding pride and liberty throughout the rebelling wind. She certainly proved to be the most “colorful” aesthetically out of the pact, the emerald optics and attire she possessed befitting of this theme.

The two would instill eye contact for a decent lapse of time, though despite the flirtatious intentions she upheld in this moment of contact, the wraith’s consistent apathy would stand tall and unfazed - almost coming off as oblivious to her alluring call. However this simplicity would fail to be the case, gaining a sizable idea of the woman’s personality through her body language to catch on to her game quickly, figuring this was a method to get in good with the new leader of her village, or possibly catch the invader off guard and defeat him in order to be known as their hero. Sadly such methods would be futile to the Uchiha, a long history of torment and reinforced detachment from emotions alongside the comprehension of companionship leaving the male a shell devoid of temptation. He’d pay her little mind as she knelt and proceeded to speak her name, with a more pressing matter to attend to.

The next one to answer his call would be a rather eccentric fellow housing a face filled with ecstasy which only troubled Kutari, though never reciprocating his own feelings externally as he remained stone cold. Though not due to the reality this blond male seemed to be mentally disturbed, however the fact that he could see similarities of the two from the person he was but a year ago. Though as he spoke Kutari would begin to see the man lacked in intellect unlike himself, alongside failing to understand respect and containing his own emotions, something Kutari would have to correct immediately. Bouncing while in his knelt position incapable of self-control, he’d ramble on about the previous kage and his allies being the reason why the male remained a mere Genin and his vocalized tone, the sheer insanity from this individual could be a liability in the future.

Though Kutari would have about enough of the man’s localized tantrum as he attempted to rise from his position towards him; as they were in such close proximity merely being a few inches from one another, Kutari would raise his foot just as the man began to try to rise from his position. Attempting to kick him face first with the bottom of his shoe at full force and speed, following through with his attack to have his foot land directly atop the man’s left shin, smashing down to shatter the fellow’s tibia and relating section with the repulsing aftermath of such an impact. During this encounter Kutari would use his left foot to carryout the procedure, as the man was to Kutari’s left knelt beside Kira.

If successful - which would be highly likely due to the amount of speed and dexterity Kutari possessed compared to the man’s own reaction capabilities -  the crazed individual would fall back head first into the compacted ground, blood oozing from his broken nose and visual imprint of his shoe along with a purplish red face already succumbing to the effects of swelling, and of course a shattered tibia and inability to walk - Kutari would be quite surprised if the man was conscious after the fact. Instinctively, Kutari would look towards Noboru who announced himself moments before this action took place having already been in the process of retrieving his hat, his ambar eyes stalking Noboru like a tiger ready to pounce upon its prey, expecting the man to continue getting his hat and be unfazed by the injury Jiro just received. Such hesitation wouldn’t be of interest to Kutari and only showcase weakness as he wiped the blood from his shoe on the area of Jiro’s shattered tibia roughly, stimulating the pain receptors in the area and producing a great amount of pain for the man.

If Noboru continued his act kneeling before Kutari with hat in hand and no underlying foul play, he’d retrieve the tattered and dirty hat and inspect the hat before speaking once again, “Lord Raikage, I certainly like the ring of that.” He’d look over the hat intrigued by the texture and fabric, ignoring the likely screams and grunts of pain Jiro exclaimed, highlighting the lack of morals and emotions the Raikage held hoping the members of this village would get the picture. After some moments passed he’d finally put on the hat and look towards the three before him, “Allow me to personally explain to you some ground rules, since it seems some of your members lack the intellect to fully comprehend their situation and our newfound relationship. Rule number one: Know your place. Don’t begin to think you can act however you wish without my formal order. Now, it seems the two of you understand that much at the very least, but as the saying goes: You’re as strong as your weakest link, and I refuse to house weakness within this village any longer.” Kutari would speak to Noboru and Kira exclusively as Jiro remained left out, though he was far from done with the Kyuketsuki in question - an example would have to be made.

Now for the next rule: Either cull the weakness, or convert it into strength. I expect you all to turn into Shinobi worthy of praise with the accompanying intelligence and skill to one day challenge me, however if you have no potential to satisfy me then...Well, you saw what happened to your previous allies. Now Jiro Kyuketsuki, truthfully I’m unsure if you hold the potential I crave, currently you’re nothing more than a rabid dog that comes off as a liability. However I have just the test for you to redeem yourself.” As Kutari neared his last sentence, his clone would come from the side unsheathing it’s katana and coming to Jiro’s side, forcing him onto his back if he was in another position with deftness. Raising the blade, the clone would hack off Jiro’s right leg from the upper thigh meeting the pelvis with one quick motion, leaving the broken tibia still attached to his body as the pool of blood settled in, expecting the pain to awake him. “If I recall correctly, you stated you were a medical ninja, correct? Though it baffles me a medic failed to recognize there was no bodily harm on their patient despite witnessing the entirety of their battle from start to finish, surely you can the critical situation present here. I’m quite skeptical of your aptitude as a medic, but please prove me wrong by say, reattaching your lost limb or even growing a new one? That is, if you’re not just all talk, I have no use for a Shinobi that’s only capable of dusting off the dust from my garments.

Kutari would be interested in whether Jiro had a level of medical skill that would be worthy of praise, though skeptical due to first impressions. However, he had more important tasks to attend to as he walked past the three of them towards the gates, “Come now, Kira and Noboru, we have a great deal of work to catch up on. Jiro, I hope to take part in that tour you offered earlier before these two do it for you, I suppose if you can’t recover your limb you’ll just have to crawl your way around the village for me. Good luck.” Unbeknownst to Jiro, Kutari was a medical shinobi himself and was fully capable of taking care of his own injuries, being able to heal Jiro at any moment with no intent on killing the man so soon. Though he needed to test the man’s tenacity and just how far he could truly be pushed, sensing the fellow could prove to be quite useful in the future having picked up on distinct features of who he was before in all his might.

He’d expect Kira and Nobo to travel with him towards the gates into the village walking at a steady rate, his clone staying behind to look after Jiro and document what transpired after his departure. If the two of his traveling companions would remain quiet, he’d speak confidently as he looked straight ahead, “Rule number three: Do not bore me. So far you two have proven to be the most likable of shinobi from this village upon my arrival, therefore I’ll gift you by stating the fact of the matter. Though I demand respect and won’t tolerate insolence, don’t be boring and the perfect model subject, have some individuality at the very least will you? It’ll certainly be more entertaining than this. Now, if you have no questions for me of interest, then explain the current state of your village to me and why it’s in such a pitiful condition. Additionally, who your previous Raikage was and why exactly they were chosen as Kage.

WC: 1645
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:22 am
There was a moment where the male felt something within himself stir, a moment where a feeling of something that had been missing from him bubbled in his stomach. The feeling of the bijuu that had once rested within the bowels of his psyche had been gone for far too long. One could say that he was envious or even jealous, but those were times of the past. As the male had begun to talk to him, Yaju blinked from his current thought process and held up four fingers on his right hand," If you want to know my origin with this place then it lies with the number four. I am the 4th Raikage of this...," his speech stopped just for a moment as he looked around just before speaking again," Place. Not to say this is the Kumogakure I remember...We didn't breed weakness or contempt, but seeing what has been transpiring maybe you can pick up these pieces and make it more contendable with the current world. As for who I am? My name Is Yaju Hayate. You are correct however. This is not the place to discuss such interesting stories given all the death and macabre around," though he wasn't directly calling the current shinobi of the village out he was however dissing the current regime.

His eyes looked from left to right as he observed the rot fields and then his eyes turn to the forest in the distance of the village itself," My business in between our talks will be dealing with a relic of my past...and the eradication of my era of Kumo. Make no mistake the village will not be harmed in what I intend to do...but that forest will no longer remain. As for the rot and disgusting decor? I'll have a hand in dealing with that. I feel as if some of my closest allies are still among the rot and bodies, so I want to deal with that personally. If you have no objections," though when the male spoke of testing the villages shinobi, a single clone of Yaju would be made taking Kurisu in hand. As the clone left to enter the village, the original would turn to Kutari before he called for the rest of the village to join him," My clone will take my friend to my old home. Assuming the mountains have not changed, I will reside there should you need me. With that I shall step back and watch what you do with your onlookers," the male had nothing more to say unless Kutari had something else to say to him.

As the male began to speak to the masses that were currently listening and watching, Yaju stepped to his right and merely watched with a small look of interest. He was curious as to see what would become of this situation. With the current situation they would either be culled or molded, an age old element that even he experienced in the old days. Falling silent he watched as each of the ninja currently present made their way to Kutari and kneeling in front of him, speaking as they came. Mentally he made notes of each one and what they had said. A Chuunin...and two genin. This was all that the village had left in terms of forces? For a moment his eyes would glow faintly as he stretched his visual presence outward throughout the entire village. He could see and feel a variety of chakra sources, but one stood out to him that caused him to involuntarily commit to a fit of laughter," This is all but too amusing to me...That one is still alive," when he had finally realized what he had done, and if Kutari had made a mention of it or even if he didn't he would explain," I find it amusing that one of my own students still reside here...Maybe you and he should meet Lord 8th. You'd find that one interesting...moreso than the children in front of you, but that is however up to you," his eyes would slowly trail over to the chuunin herself. He was simply sizing her up before shrugging and falling quiet once more.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:06 am
It would appear the Uzumaki’s subtle seductive attempts went unsuccessful, as the male’s blank expression still resembled that of a sociopath. One might feel defeated by the futile attempt, but truthfully it only turned Kira on more. So many weak men would have exploded in their pants from the kunoichi’s gaze, but no, not he. His expression didn’t even falter. Had the Uzumaki finally found a challenge worth pursuing? Only time will tell. For the time being, she proceeded with her actions and knelt down. There would be a time and a place to pursue such pleasantries, and this was not one of them. There were too many eyes watching this moment in history, and the male’s stale expression could have just been kept for appearances. Behind closed doors is where an individual’s true nature often comes forth. Even Kira had demons she would never reveal in public eye in fear it would be used against her. For all she knew, maybe there was a big cuddly bear residing behind those stern cold eyes… or a fierce dominant alpha lion who liked to take control. Hubba Hubba.

The next to come down from Kumo’s walls was the blonde boy who Kira knew little about. Although she didn’t need to know much more about the male to know she already had a slight discontent for his persona that grew as he spoke. The energy that he exuded was enough to make the girl barf. She began to wonder if he snorted something on the way here. It would explain a lot about the overbearing energy and why he was potentially locked up.

The girl kept her position as the blonde’s pathetic excuse almost made her choke on her own breath. He was an experiment? For what? Cocaine abuse? This boy had more jitters than a Vegas strip crack whore. The Uzumaki knew she had issues but damn, this was taking things to a whole new level. She kneeled idly by, already seeing where this was going before the events took place. The blonde Genin begun to arise from his position before being punished by their new leader. It crossed the red haired’s mind to stop the blonde herself for his own well being but before she could even make an action, Kutari had beaten her to the punch… or should I say kick? Get it? No? Ok, moving on.

The dark haired male’s boot slammed into the Genin’s face, bringing him down in one easy swoop. The Uzumaki couldn’t help but roll her eyes at the events that took place. She could only presume the Genin got off lucky. She felt like any other dictator ruler would have just killed the fool and have been done with it. Yet, he managed to escape with his life and just some broken bones… for the time being at least.

It was around this time that the other red haired had joined them to their little celebratory event. With him was the Raikage hat that seemed a little beat up after the events that recently transpired. The red haired gent offered it to the new Jinchuriki, an action that the Uzumaki was ashamed she didn’t think of. T’is was a shame, but the girl quickly let it go. There were too many other matters at hand. The Uzumaki had almost forgotten about the wanderer who had happened to show up just in time to seal the large beast within Kutari. It should be said that Kira was quite impressed in his ability to seal the Bijuu, hinting that the man was quite proficient in the sealing arts. The kunoichi always had a level of respect for those who were as proficient (or more so) at Fuuinjutsu as she was.

With that said, she carefully took in his words as she had done with the others up until this point, but was more curious as to what he had to say. When he spoke of a previous student of his. It was no surprise that the Chunin took insult to him recommending the Uchiha seek out his protégé rather than deal with those that kneeled before him now. She could almost feel his eyes upon her shortly after these words left his lips. Though, that came to no surprise, who wouldn’t want to catch a good look of the self-proclaimed princess? She didn’t blame him for that, but she wouldn’t let his words go unchallenged.

She flickered her gaze in time to catch his. “What I find amusing is I have bigger balls than your student to be here and kneeling in front of our new Raikage, while your student is… Where?” She questioned. "If he’s part of the Kumogakure you led then he sure is doing a piss poor job representing you.” Her voice came off nonchalant, yet affirmative. Sure, she wasn’t the most powerful shinobi in the lands, especially after her recent medical issues, but she at least made herself present. That’s more than she could say about this man’s protegè that he seemed to speak so highly of, but couldn’t be bothered to show his face. On a side note, no “child" could produce a rack as fine as hers, but that was a topic for another day. She kept her place kneeling, but let her gaze remain on the man for a moment longer after she spoke in case the man had any sort of rebuttal to make.

Their ‘lord and savior’ begun to speak once more. Kira prepared herself for what would be another villainous monologue. For a man with little expression, he sure knew how to use his tongue… Those tongue muscle must definitely be strong then… he knew how to work it… Hubba hubba. The Uzumaki snapped out of her indistinguishable trance, letting her mind fall back to reality as where it was coming from was nothing more than explicit. Her blank-out was brief, and she still managed to pick up what the male was relaying to his new underlings as the clear weak link in this situation was squirrel boy. She’d consider taking matters into her own hands if the actions of an imbecile were going to handicap her position under this new leadership.

At some point later in the male’s speech, one of his clone’s approached the unconscious boy and with a swift strike of his sword, sliced through the male’s leg. Kira made a quick self observation at this moment to choose her words very carefully around Kutari. He seemed to take things in the literal sense. Maybe it was a difference in interpretation, but the Uzumaki has assumed Jiro had simply meant assist him in the future using his medical capabilities. Kira wasn’t sure if the male had actually been implying that he would help him now with a current injury but then again, the boy seemed to have a few screws loose so there’s no telling what he actually meant.

Considering the Genin’s current ranking, she couldn’t help but wonder his proficiency in the medical field, and whether or not he’s be able to repair the cut that was made. The Uzumaki had fingered medical ninjutsu before her pregnancy but hadn’t delved too far into it herself to help the poor boy if he was unable. She was always a quick learner though so she figured she’d find the boy crawling through the streets after this meeting. Worst case scenario, there was surely a decent broom stick and super glue that she could attach. With a little balance, he’d be standing back up in no time!

The Uzumaki would stand back up, dusting off her knee that had been in the dirty ass ground that was surely riddled with bacteria from the countless deaths it’s seen. She’d probably have to amputate her own leg and grow a new one to remove the mass levels of infectious diseases and other microorganisms that stained Kumo’s lands. She’d follow Kutari back towards the village gates, walking a few clicks behind the male in a sign of inferiority. As he stated, know your place, and her place certainly wasn’t walking alongside him.

The heterochromatic eyed girl danced around the idea of breaking the silence. Though the recent actions that transpired actually led her to think of whether her playful advances might lead her into the same position as the blonde boy. Before any words could leaver her colorful lips, the male spoke once more, adding to what was beginning to seem like a never-ending list of rules. If there was one thing Kira wasn’t, it was boring. Her past was enough of a resumè to prove that.

“If we’re going to talk politics, we might as well do it over a drink, don’t you think?” The Uzumaki proclaimed, reaching for her flask which had laid comfortably within it’s holster. She would shake it’s contents, letting the sounds of the liquids swirling within potentially catch the male’s attention. She’d take a sip herself before offering it to the male in order to show it was safe to drink. If he refused, she’d simply take another sip before storing it back away.

“In order to answer your question, this country has always been a shit hole as far as I’m concerned.” The Uzumaki spoke with truth. Ever since she arrived, the village had been in shitty condition, that is compared to her last village at least. “I am not a native to this village, I previously resided in Sungakure, only becoming one of Kumo’s ranks after one of the previous Raikage’s by the name of Maku seized the hidden sand.”

Kira let her mind wander for a brief moment. It hadn’t been long since the girl had recovered from her coma, so she wasn’t exactly quite up to date with the latest news. Nonetheless, Kutari didn’t seem to be one for excuses, so she proceeded to keep answering his questions to the best of her abilities, despite her lack of intel on the world’s latest events. She would deal with the repercussions if it came to her responses being deemed unworthy.

“Since my arrival, our leaders’ focus has always been on the country’s military forces and as you saw, even that’s a joke. To tell you why our leader’s were selected is above my pay grade but what I can tell you is that those that were selected probably spent more time with their hands in their pants than actually leading this country into something that’s worthy of praise.”

Kira thought about her next words very carefully. They had almost slipped through her mouth before she had actually considered them. It could potentially backfire, but the new Raikage seemed like a man who would like a little pushback. “Now my question for you my lord is… If you’re willing to sport that hat as our new Raikage, are you going to be a man that’s going to do something about it, or just be another cock fiddler whose all talk like Mr. Fourth back there?” She asked with a rather firm tone. There was no room left for a mocking or playful tone, but a question that came with true inquiry.

The Uzumaki was walking a fine line by asking the way she did, that she knew. Maybe it was all the alcohol she had consumed throughout the day (which is unlikely since the girl couldn’t hold a buzz for the life of her), but it seemed appropriate to question the male’s leadership. Not like the village had much choice in the matter since he seized control, but the male had asked them if they had any questions and that was hers. It seemed like Kutari was wanting some sort of change to the abysmal state the village was undoubtedly in, and the fact that he didn’t just wipe the village off the face of the earth proved that. However, the want for change requires action, and not just someone who speaks of it.

[Exit to other thread]
Twc: 4,315

Claiming:
21 stats
3,000 words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40796-seal-of-absorption
1,315 words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22330-paper-seal-explosion

Last edited by |Snow| on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Balthazar
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:59 pm
Night of the Ironborn - Page 6 Nrpg-approval
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:58 pm
Edited claims due to being told I can't use banked words for stats :c
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:01 pm
Approved Snowbro
Gidyne
Citizen

Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:11 am
[For the record, Kutari's shadow clone is still in this topic awaiting Jiro to post since it seems they've gone afk. Real him and others left. So yeet. Exitish? Will be doing accumulated WC claims from this topic here. Atm at 11005 WC from Ironborn topic transferring over to there.]
Gidyne
Citizen

Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:22 pm
In due time as Kutari's real body walked away from the situation and went about his actions, the clone would exit the range of the jutsu and disperse, leaving Jiro in whatever state he was in and having to fend for himself.

Kutari would gain the memories of the clone and be disappointed, likely expecting to see another corpse in time having to be cleaned up and taken out of the scene at hand.

[Exit?]

WC: 74
Put 74 into Version One Cloak
Balthazar
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:10 pm
74 whole words? You've really outdone urself