Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ayato Hyuuga

Moderators:
Ibari

Trial Moderators:
Guren Chinoike
Noboru Kaito
Mizuki Ohta

Approval Moderators:
Primrose Uchiha
Ballian Yuki
Ichigo Sato

NPC'ers:
Tadashi Namikaze
Stein

Questers:
Arcanis Hedatari
Mino Kurokabi

Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Gidyne Rygisae
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Yensung Aburame
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Kazankage: Zaled Uchiha
Kazekage: Kenshin Uzumaki
Mizukage: Kizmaru Senju
Raikage: Gidyne Rygisae
Top posting users this week
19 Posts - 20%
18 Posts - 19%
10 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
Word Counter

Go down
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kazekage
Kazekage
Fame : 256
Ryo : 182950
100%

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Empty Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust

on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:01 pm
Name: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust
Element: Fire
Spec Type: Ninjutsu
Backstory: N/A

Appearance: Large cloud of smoldering Ash

Appearance :
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust MAY8WHH

Handseals: Ox→ Rat  → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger
Duration: up to 6posts
Cooldown: Posts used +2
Range: 15m in all directions user as the epicenter
Power: 60
Speed: 60
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does: The user of this technique expels chakra infused ash from their mouths, blanketing the surrounding area and burning anyone that comes into contact with it at jutsu power. Those with less health than the power of this technique will find that the burns produced by this technique can be quite lethal if vital areas or large portions of their bodies are burnt. Those with more health than the power of this technique, but not by 20 or higher, will find the burns to be quite debilitating, inflicting a -50 to speed stat until their burns are treated by a medical technique with power higher than this technique (or until the topic that the burns were received in ends). If speed is reduced to 0 then the portion of the body that is burnt is paralyzed.

The user is of course immune to the damage produced by this technique. 

Character Specific: N/A
Wordcount to learn: 2,750
Action Cost: 45 to activate. 20 for upkeep
Mastery: Yes
Bonus Requirements: N/A
Canon or Custom: Canon

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
Fame : 252
Ryo : 57450
25%

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Empty Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust

on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:32 pm
I'm just going on the assumption that everything in the CC is mine right now, feel free to yell at me if I am wrong.

1. Lets lower the distance of this tech to 20 meters instead of 50. I know S rank techs that have a lower AOE.

2. What happens if someone takes the debuff, but they don't have 50 strength or speed?

3. So, correct me if I am wrong (Which you know canon better than I, so I probably am.) But I was under the impression that ash style was limited to the Sarutobi clan? The fact that this also dosn't require handsigns makes me think that as well.
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kazekage
Kazekage
Fame : 256
Ryo : 182950
100%

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Empty Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust

on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:26 am
1. I lowered the range to 30m because there are actually approved A-ranks with higher ranges, but I do agree that 50m was a bit too much. 

2. Added in a little portion to explain what will happen should the debuff bring either speed or strength down to 0

3. There were actually no true 'Ash Style' techniques in Canon. The one that you are likely think of was used by Asuma and didn't actually use Ash, it used Gunpowder. But yeah, in Canon this tech was actually used by Madara

Edit: Added in a link to the Canon tech
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:56 pm
1. If you can link me a jutsu like that I will allow it to stay 30M

2. Cool.

3. Honestly I would feel better if we gave it some hand seals. (As we have both said in the past after all, we don't stick strictly to canon.) However, I will go ahead and let this go through and let a full mod make the call.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:42 am
Trial approved
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:45 am
Fully approved unless Alice wants to overule me on the handseals thing.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Fame : 138
Ryo : 12000
100%

on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:01 pm
You’re good
Gidyne
Gidyne
Raikage
Raikage
Fame : 70
Ryo : 205650
100%

on Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:01 am
"The ash may be dispersed by a large scale Wind Release technique that surpasses this technique in power, but other than that there is little one can do to dispel this technique once it has been cast."

This jutsu is a cloud, and in a way that line makes it have a health stat equal to the power. Maybe something along the lines of "expelled out with a force equal to jutsu speed" to facilitate the knockback and resistant to other jutsu that could manipulate it, however essentially making this tech incapable of being moved or dispelled unless a wind technique isn't going to fly imo. Logically, a cloud of ash can be overcome by say a sea of water or a technique that has enough force to disperse it's gaseous state.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
100%

on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:20 pm
Is this still being worked on
Kai
Kai
Citizen
100%

on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:20 pm
Re-Approved
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum