Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ayato Hyuuga

Moderators:
Ibari

Trial Moderators:
Guren Chinoike
Noboru Kaito
Mizuki Ohta

Approval Moderators:
Primrose Uchiha
Ballian Yuki
Ichigo Sato

NPC'ers:
Tadashi Namikaze
Stein

Questers:
Arcanis Hedatari
Mino Kurokabi

Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Gidyne Rygisae
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Yensung Aburame
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Kazankage: Zaled Uchiha
Kazekage: Kenshin Uzumaki
Mizukage: Kizmaru Senju
Raikage: Gidyne Rygisae
Top posting users this week
19 Posts - 20%
18 Posts - 19%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
9 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
Word Counter

Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
Fame : 252
Ryo : 57450
25%

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Empty Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast

on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Name: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast
Element: Fire/Wind/Lightning/Hikariton/Steam
Spec Type: Fuin/Nin
Backstory: In her time perfecting seal for the village hidden among the stars, Hikari has developed many seals designed for defense and support in order to enhance the brave men and women from the village hidden among the stars. In the past the kunochi strayed away from creating offensive seals due to a fear that her seal may be used to accidentally harm the innocent. However, with the declining skill of the average Hoshi Shinobi, Hikari felt he need to start developing seals to help the offensive capabilities of weaker shinobi. As such, the woman developed a jutsu that would allow even gennin to obtain A rank level jutsu without much practice.

Appearance:
The Seal:

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast D38mjkt-d2b86bf3-4d52-4685-959c-63652759470e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhjNGExN2RlLWY3YzUtNDNhNy05MjU1LTA1OGYxYTkzNzY0ZFwvZDM4bWprdC1kMmI4NmJmMy00ZDUyLTQ2ODUtOTU5Yy02MzY1Mjc1OTQ3MGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Seal is in the center palm of one's hand, and is about 1 CM in radius

Chakra Blast:

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Tumblr_mj79lmerD01rp0vkjo1_500
A rank Laser is 5 CM in diameter, and 10 CM long
S rank is 7 CM in Diameter 12 CM long  
Handseals:
Seal Placement: Ram - Dog - Tiger - Ox - Boar - Snake
Seal Activation: None
Duration:
Seal Placement: Until used
Seal Activation: Until max distance is reached
Cooldown:
Seal Placement: N/A
Seal Activation: N/A
Range:
Seal Placement: Physical Contact
Seal Activation: 40 Meters / 100 meters
Power: 69/Chakra
Speed: 69/Chakra
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does:

Gathering up a large amount of chakra, the user is able to store it inside a seal and place it into the palm of ones hand. By focusing their chakra into the seal, the one with the seal placed on them can open the seal and release the stored chakra. The stored chakra will escape the seal and come out in a beam that shoots a blast of chakra, (See appearance for size) out in a straight line. The seal will disappear upon the release of the chakra and must be reapplied before using it again.

While storing one's chakra inside a seal, the user will need to infuse an element they know into this the stored chakra. Depending on what element the user infuses in it, a different effect will be applied to the laser.

Fire: The laser burns at a power equal to that of the power of this jutsu
Lightning: The laser will electrocute any one with the power of this jutsu. If the beam of electricity hits a water source or a metallic object, conduction will cause this jutsu to go travel through it at half the jutsu's speed, and electrify anything touching it. Any of these with a health of 20 more (Or if not applicable, power.) than the power of this jutsu will be immune to these effects.
Wind: This jutsu will deliver blunt force upon hitting a target. This attack is invisible to anyone without chakra vision.
Light: This blast is created via pure light radiation. It burns at the power of this jutsu, and anyone besides the placer of the seal within 15 meters (or 25 meters if S rank) of this blast that is looking at the light must have a health stat equal to or higher than the power of this jutsu, or be blinded for 4 turns. Blindness can be ended prematurely if the effected eyes receive medical attention from a medical technique with a power equal to or higher than the power of this jutsu. Any attempt to heal the burning damageing aspect of this light will take a debuff to its power equal to half the power of this technique.
Steam: The blast will burn through anything with a health stat equal to or less than half the power of this jutsu. If it collides with anything with a health stat over this, hits the ground, gets to its maximum distance or is activated prematurely by a mental command from the user, then this jutsu's projectile will explode out at a speed and power equal to that of the speed/power of the jutsu. While in A rank version, this steam explosion will be 25 meters in diameter or 50 meters in diameter if S rank. Once the steam reaches its maximum distance, the steam will remain in the area, but will lose 50 power each turn that it is around. Once the power hits zero or less, the steam will dissipate completely.

Various rules about the seals
- One person can only have two of these seals on their person at a time. (One for each hands.)
- In order to prevent jutsu spamming, a seal can not be reapplied in the same thread that it is used.
- Each seal can only have one type of chakra stored in it.

Character Specific: Hikari Namikaze
Wordcount to learn: 2,750/5,000 WC from A rank version go into the S rank version.
Action Cost: 49/100 for placement, 49/100 for Shooting
Mastery: N/A
Bonus Requirements: Chakra Infusion, Chakra storage seal. Be the Gobi Jin
Canon or Custom: Custom

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 20 times in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Empty Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast

on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:30 am
Trial approved. (Mods will get that joke.)

Also, I am trying to come up with a size for the laser, but am drawing a blank. So I figured the mod on this might have an idea what would be fair.
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Chunin
Chunin
Fame : 107
Ryo : 10
100%

on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:00 am
Howdy, Hik. You got the (un)lucky draw and got me to trial mod this. I'll give it a proper run through tomorrow with you, but the things that just pop out to me. 

- This being a Chakra stat S rank should cost 100 AP to use. While I fully understand that you have the "100 AP" cost in the application process, I will have to ask you to up this to 100 upon firing the laser. It is a hand seal free firing that is Chakra stat. This isn't as much an issue with you or this particular tech, but the iffy Fuinjutsu system in place now that allows such a thing that allows them to "prebuff" to their hearts content. Of course, all we can do until it is properly fixed is gently guide it in a direction closer to what it should be more like. 

- Also, please give the application part some hand seals. You and I both know that the application process will happen in a thread as far removed from combat as humanly possible, so tossing some handseals on the part of the tech that places the seal shouldn't gimp its effectiveness and would make me feel a bit better about it. 

- Cooldown. Gonna need one on this actually activating so that you can't just back to back "fire da lazuh". I'm new, and I don't have a suggestion but I'm happy to work with you here. 

- Chakra Infusions aspects:

- Lightning allows you to ignore water techs of higher power clashing with it? If so, that is something I'm not keen on. Please elaborate on if this was your intention or not with the tech. Also, please specify that the tech travelling through the conduction cannot travel more than its specified range remaining (ie if it travels 66 meters and then hits something that is conductive it can still only travel the remaining 34 meters. This is probably what you meant anyhow, but having something in there specifically stating it helps prevent the vague factor.) In all honesty, I like the concept but dislike what it can do synergy wise with something like Rain Tiger at Will. Flood the ground and then get a 100 meter AoE? I'll give it that the half speed makes me feel better about it, but something to note moving forward.

- Light says it ignores Medical based DR. Might I ask why that is? If I had to guess this is something in at least one of your other techs and you probably already answered this, but I don't wish to hunt it down if it can be helped. Medical can literally regrow organs and tissue without second thought, so why would "radiation" prevent this? I just seek clarity on the matter so that I can assess it better and all. 

Hope I didn't pick it apart too hard. Smile I await your response.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:23 pm
I would call myself lucky!

1. So, Fuinjutsu is weird where it sometimes cost it at the time of palcement, and sometimes cost it at the time of use. (Normaly at the time of placement.) Since this did require the user to do something, I feel like it shouldn't be that high, but if you are willing to make a note of it when you trial approve it for the full mod, I'll change it. Fair? Smile

2. Fuinjutsu's that are at melee range pretty much never require handsigns, but once again, I'll do it since as you said it doesn't matter.

3. The thought behind the no cool down is so that two lasers could be fired at the same time. I added a "In order to prevent jutsu spamming, a seal can not be reapplied in the same thread that it is used." Clause in the jutsu to prevent what you were saying, but I can change more if you wish.
4. That was kinda the thought, but I can understand the issue now that you put it that way. I'm cool with changing it, what would you recommend?

5. So I can go into a long science lesson for you, but here is the TLDR: Powerful light cause light radiation that can permanently alter cells to create cancer cells. Medical jutsu's would attempt to regenerate the cells, but due to these cancer cells would cause issues with it. I have had permision to do this in the past, (Actually, Valen and I came up with the idea at the same time, but I apped it first and he thought someoneelse gave me the idea from him.) but I was told that I would have to drop other things for it, so I just gave up on it. I can link you to some of those rulings if you wish.

Edit: PSSTTT!!! MAX! I STILL NEED HELP WITH THE SIZE!
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Chunin
Chunin
100%

on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:19 am
1. You are right, I'll make a note of it and let the full mod make the judgement call. Fuinjutsu is just an odd spec sometimes lol

2. Thank you much. Didn't think such would be a huge concern. 

3. Considering the inability for reapplication in the same thread, such doesn't seem too bad to me. Just don't go making any silly "seal automatically reapplies" effects. I quickly looked over what you had and I didn't think I saw anything like that. Should you have something like that, I ask that you bring it to my attention, please. 

4. hmm. That's a tough one. Perhaps if the water tech that is strong enough to just snuff it out (20 or more power iirc) hits the beam it dies, but if it doesn't outright it can continue to travel through it at a reduced range and speed. I like the half thing you have already for speed. Possibly range too? I dunno. What are your thoughts?

5. Yeah, I get that it can create cancerous cells, but Med can also regenerate lost limbs and organs, return life to the dead, purge the body of outside toxins. Medical Techniques on site are far more potent than real life medical practices. Does this effect that ignores it ignore barriers, or just DR effects that are described as "rapid healing"? Does it ignore medical barrier effects that produce DR?

My big concern is that this is both a laser attack and a medical debuff of "chakra stat+". Medical Techs that provide DR (debuff incoming tech) typically do just that and not much of anything else. This debuffs their techniques and hits them with a big ol' laser at the same time. 

I would be far more willing to let this sort of effect stay if it follow more standard debuff numbers. That would be 50 for A rank, and 70 for S rank. Could say due to the mutations and cancerous cells the medical healing effect has a harder time or something along those lines.

As for the size of the laser beam, I really don't know. Considering its beam status, I'd thing that it shouldn't be too large. Maybe a few meters wide in diameter? Do you have any preference to the size? Do you want it to be bigger, or smaller?
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:39 pm
Just woke up and already exhausted, here is what I did.

1. Added a line to the Lightning style jutsu.

2. Changed that part of the light style.

Also, I was thinking pretty small. Going to be honest, I was more thinking like an Iron Man laser blast, but I couldn't find a gif of it.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Fame : 138
Ryo : 12000
100%

on Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwQulI69qvI4uiQ_pkbsWDyNOPSrIuJpNCBOrDgu7GgpCJgmkI

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Tenor
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Chunin
Chunin
100%

on Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:15 am
Thanks for the visuals, Alice.

Thank you for the edits and updates, Hik. 

Few more thoughts and questions:

1. Does this effect that reduced DR work on medical barrier effects that produce DR, or just DR effects that are described as "rapid healing"? Just looking to clarify the details here. 

2. "Man made out of iron" has a beam that looks fairly small. This looks to be a handful of centimeters. Could make it like 5 centimeters wide. 

3. The picture above brings a good question to mind. Is the beam a constant stream, or is it more like a "bullet"? If it is a constant stream, what happens when you move your hand? (See above picture for what I am talking about)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:09 am
1. I was hoping both, but if I have to limit it, ok.

2. Ok, that works, I'll edit it in tomorrow.

3. Bullet. I have had enough nightmares with lasers that move from CL. A small bullet is just easier to manage.

Edit: found an Image I want!
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Tumblr_mj79lmerD01rp0vkjo1_500
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Nova
Nova
25%

on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:37 pm
Bump