Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning (Max)

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:42 am
Guren Hyakuya. Ares would listen to the young Raikage as he mentioned the name of one of their Chuunin. "A lot of common between us two, you say?" He would then take a look at this shinobi's file Max just handed over to him. "Guren Hyakuya, 14 years of age, Chuunin" the young Jounin was reading out loud. Looking over his likes and dislikes the Pendragon would notice they shared a couple of those. His eyes then fell on the young boy's clan. "Hyuuga huh? Interesting." It seemed like they shared specialties and elements as well as similar personalities. "It seems like you were right about our common interests my Lord, I'm sure we'll be able to get along just fine." The young Raikage was sure Guren would be able to learn a great deal from Ares himself. "You're flattering me my Lord. I'm not so sure about that since I still have much to learn myself but I'll try my hardest as I always do." So it looked like he would be spending some time with this Guren guy, getting ready for whatever was coming for them.

The young Pendragon was curious to how the little lord was holding up himself, after all it had been a couple of hectic days that could be taxing on both his body and mind. "How are you feeling about all of this yourself?" He would ask while putting Guren's file back on the table. Everyone would be looking at Maximillian for advice and what not. His people would only be looking at one man and one man only, the Raikage. It was a pressure not everyone would be able to sustain. "Feel free to rely on us from time to time. It's what we're here for after all." He would assure the young lord. "Was there anything else you'd like to discuss?" They were going to face a threat as large as they have never seen before so they had to prepare themselves as much as they could. 

(WC: 336, TWC: 3304)
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:55 am
"That is all I ask of you, Ares." Max would say in reference to the Jounin trying his hardest. It was all anyone could ever really ask for. The boy would wait for the Pendragon to finish going over the file, resting his hand on his chin and thinking. 

Ares would then ask him something he had yet to be asked. Something he didn't really have time to think about prior to this moment. How has he been holding up? There was a great deal of planning and paperwork to do, and that was just for the day to day operations of the village. That accounted for neither rebuilding Kumo nor the impending attack from Kenshin Uzumaki. "It has been... taxing. Leading truly is a great burden, but somebody had to do it. I've seen firsthand when someone claims power and sits idly by." Max was of course referring to Komori, the man who he had hoped would have done far more in such a position. 

"Of course, that is why I intend to do as much as I can to strengthen Kumo for whatever fate brings our way. But to tell you the truth, I don't know. Kenshin alone is immensely strong... and if he has other strong people standing behind him... I can only hope we prepare enough to pull off a win. I don't believe we have many other options that result in the survival of the village." Max would say all of this while sitting back in his chair, slightly slouched as his hand rests on the table and his gaze reaches the ceiling. 

Mother would find a way. I, too, must somehow manage. "I have nothing more to ask of you, Ares. Best of luck in the training." Max would say allowing the man to go on with his day.
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:41 pm
It seemed their meeting was coming to its end as the young Raikage had nothing left to ask of the young Jounin. "In that case I'll be taking my leave" Ares said to the little lord. Neither one of them had any time to spare with the coming threat. The Pendragon boy planned to contact the Chuunin as soon as possible and who knows, maybe they would find someone else willing to train. It was just as he thought, everything that had been going on the last couple of days had been very taxing on Maximillian. Ares knew how difficult it must be for the Raikage to keep everyone's hopes up with what was coming for them. Trying to bring Kumogakure back while not being sure if they would live through the coming invasion. All they could do was try. Try and hope. "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." With those words the young Pendragon tried to cheer up his Raikage before he would leave his office. It was a random quote but without believe, hope or fire they had already lost before the first battle. "We'll make it through, somehow. We have to." Bowing once more Ares finally walked out of the chambers greeting Crawford one more time before he would try to come into contact with Guren.

(Exit)
(TWC: 3545)
Claims:
- 1500 for Summoning: Rashomon
- 1000 for Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
- 1000 for Phoenix Fire
- 17 stats
- Max' chakra signature
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:53 am
The young Raikage would nod, taking in Ares' words of hope. It wouldn't be easy, but nothing really ever is. Max would then give his own head bow to the Jounin as he left. Max would have much to do in the upcoming days. So much to plan for and the Genin still need tested...

Crawford would notice the door opening and holding it for the Jounin. "Wise words, swordsman." He would say before watching Ares as he left. It was clear by what he said that he was listening in to the Raikage's chambers, making sure that nothing bad would come of his ward. 

---Exit---

TWC:2645

Split between Max and Napa (1322 Each)

Max's Claims:
12 AP
1322 WC towards Human Puppetry (finishing the first part with 289 [2000/2000], and putting the remaining 1033 towards Unlocking second part [1033/3000];  Here is the link to prior claims)

Napa's Claims:
6 stats
1322 WC towards Yin Healing Wound Destruction (making it 1322/2500)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon May 06, 2019 12:45 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum