Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Removing Doubt (Jiro) - Page 3 Empty Re: Removing Doubt (Jiro)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 pm
Mid-thread Claims: 5400 wc toward 27 Stats, 616 wc toward Genjutsu: Choking completing it, 1500 Portal, 1000 wc Soul Expulsion C-rank, 2284 wc toward Bringer of Darkness
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:48 am
As they approached the training grounds Max would listen as Jiro spoke of his inadequacies. "I am certain that you will do fine. Don't count yourself out before you even begin, otherwise you are doomed to fail at anything you do." Max would say with a smile, hoping the kind words may cheer Jiro up just a little. Upon hearing his contemplative words, Max would nod in affirmation. "Every life taken touches others in some way, sometimes in ways we never expected. That is why life is so precious and sacred. It is easy to kill those you feel have wronged you. It is almost our nature to give in to such dark desires, but it takes a strong person to forgive and let live. Without our decision to end it, the cycle of violence will always continue..." Max could almost hear his mother speaking those words, her spirit ever present in the boys mind. 

"I will change this place for the better, no matter what. I cannot sit idly by when there is so much to do like those before me," His face would frown, his eyes showing concern, "Kyson probably would have taken similar steps if he had declared himself the Raikage." 

Once there at the training fields, Max would start with a simple stretch. He wasn't as active physically as he should be, and he didn't wish to pull a muscle or cramp up. "So, what do you know, and what would you like to know? I am not well versed in space and time ninjutsu, so I can't show you much there. Some of the more basic and standard techniques I can show you though." Max would consider some of the more useful things for his recon mission. Being able to summon his comrades to him would prove incredibly useful in keeping everyone alive. "Are you familiar with the Summoning Jutsu?" Max would ask, hoping that Jiro at least knew what he was talking about. "It can be used to get allies out of a bad situation, and might help alleviate some of your concerns about having others go with you."
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:23 am
Max was feeling unwell. Perhaps the food he thought was delicious wasn't sitting right with him. He would finish explaining the techniques and then lean against a nearby tree.

"I'm not feeling so well. I think I may need to go lie down." And with that, Max would retire to his home. 

---Exit--- 

WC: 4160
Claims: TBD
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:50 pm
At least this kid has ideals, not many could say that theirs were as gentle as this kids. It was obvious why the boy was so forgiving he only knew monsters and worked to not be like them. He said each person bearing the sharingan was known for terrifying power. Would Jiro ever be known for his power? Not today he would not, there was no real threat here. His worth would have to come at a later date when the Uchiha was stronger. 

Doubtful Kyson would have done much of anything. Jiro kept the thought to himself Maxmillian clearly held some unearned regard for the ninja. It would be senseless to argue the point and only end in another I love Kyson lets question your thoughts session or another philosophy lesson that Jiro had no interest in at this particular time. More so because he was here to train and shake ghosts out of his head not to think critically about Kyson and conjecture.

“I do not know the summoning jutsu.” Jiro would state as he was questioned. After explaining the jutsu’s uses and showing him how it was performed all of which was caught by the sharingan. Max would announce that he was feeling unwell and would make his way home. Jiro would wave goodbye he was still upset over his parents' death, but he at least had jutsu to learn before he would have to head home. As Jiro weaved the seals he noted something odd. Why do I know the way Max is taking home? It was an odd feeling, but every twist and turn the kage made to reach the raikage mansion Jiro could feel it inside his mind. Did I accidentally use a tracking jutsu? 

No, that can’t be it I would have had to touch him with mark seal for that. At least as far as Jiro knew that was the only way. Did it have something to do with the jutsu Max had taught him, perhaps Max showed the wrong seals and was actually giving Jiro the ability to track him for some reason. That is too weird though and how do I know I am tracking Max and not some other person? Guess I will have to find out. 

Running toward “Max” Jiro would try to go away that wasn’t directly in the kage’s view so as not to look peculiar in the event it was Maximillian and not someone random. As Jiro ran the world became warped around him. What the shit?! Jiro was pulled inside a world of solid black. Where am I? Blood streamed down from Jiro’s right eye. He would wipe the blood once more from his face. This time only the one was bleeding. “I really need to talk to the doctor about this.” 

Scanning the area there were ledges and walls all around, but he couldn’t see anything beyond. “Oh great, I have to climb all these walls the place couldn’t just be I don’t know flat.” As he finished the raised ledges and platforms lowered making themselves level with Jiro. That was convenient. It had to be a coincidence it's not like if I try something else that would work. “I want to go up at a forty-five degree angle until I want to stop.” The ground he was standing on heeded his order and rose at the specified angle Jiro didn’t say stop however he was so scared he’d forgotten the word and it only came out in his head the platform stopped however. 

I don’t have to speak for this place to function I just have to think about it. Jiro wondered what he should try next. There were so many things to do in a world where you are a god. “Pool of lava over there it should be the size of a swimming pool and infinitely deep.” The floor opened twenty meters off revealing a glow that came from liquid rock and metal. “This is incredible.” Jiro would remove his sock and throw it into the pool of lava watching it catch fire before even touching. 

I want to see Maximillian’s location. A map would appear before Jiro showing him that he was inside the raikage mansion stationary at the time. With a place like this Jiro could do much, but he would have to take his time to study this world and its abilities. They were somehow related to his right eye since it started bleeding after he was pulled and he assumed that it was also the way back. Otherwise he would have to wander the place forever.

It would be best however to figure this space out first before even thinking about leaving. Is there anyone else I can see on this map? Hato Sano. A dot appeared on the map as he had thought. He couldn’t tell what the location was perhaps because he had never been there, he assumed it was the girl’s house. My neighbors. Multiple dots appeared on the map the odd part was that even without names Jiro could tell which dots represented whom. I don’t even need the map all of the information is inside my head. When Max left all I had to do was think about him and I knew where he was.

Jiro would explore the place a bit longer he would likely make this empty world his new home.

WC: 902
TWC: 1035
Claiming: 5 stats, Max's chakra signature total this thread has been over 6k wc. Summoning Technique 500 wc from being taught. Finishing bringer of darkness with 217 wc.
Exit
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:21 pm
Jiro approved of both mid thread claims and exit claims.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum