Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tempest
Tempest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Learning the hard way(hitoshi byako) Empty Learning the hard way(hitoshi byako)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 pm
Hitoshi has been visiting the academy library day in and day out to read up on past shinobi and famous events as well as the specialties of the various villages in which he came across an interesting piece about the now subjugated sunagakure

"Hmm it seems aside from the variations of sand release suna was also famous for their poison and puppet technique interesting maybe I could do something with this"

After leaving the library with a stack of books related to puppet making and manipulation he went back to the orphanage and began studying after 2 days he thought to try to make a simple puppet based off a dog shaped diagram in the book with a slight modification to it's image.

"Now all I need are to get the supplies hope it's not too expensive since it should not be to big"
Hitoshi went shopping for the various hears and parts that were need for the puppet which cleaned his pockets out afterwards he went to back to the orphanage to start building

"Hehe now to start building this is going to be interesting"

Hitoshi went through the next week rebuilding and retweaking his puppet until he felt that it should work when operated

" Phew! Done not bad if I do say so my self your name shall be raiga"

In front of Hitoshi was a 3 foot tall 2 foot wide puppet in the form of what appears to be a tiger with sharp mettalic looking claws and sharp canines it's tale seems sharp as well

"Hopefully the mechanisms work right"

What hitoshi referred to was the extending ability of the tale up to five feet and the two needles that could shoot out of it's mouth

"Now all I have to do is learn how manipulate my chakra into threads from my fingers the book said this was the hardest part since puppeteers must have eexcelent concentration to maintain them although I may not walk down the path it will be useful none the less.now first I have to concentrate the chakra in my hands"

As hitoshi concentrated he could feel the power build in his hands.

"Now to push the chakra out of my finger tips in thin threads"

As he managed to created chakra threads he had to put his everything into not losing his concentration

"Man this is hard and I still have to connect it to raiga"

As hitoshi managed to connect the strings to his puppet raiga he struggled to do the basic movements.

"Ha! ha! ha! Come on!"

Sweat dripped down hitoshi's face as he struggled to move his puppet when he finnaly got it to move.

"YES!"

Due to losing his concentration his strings disconnected dropping the puppet along with hitoshi himself as he lay on the ground exhausted no physically but mentally and chakra wise

"Ha! Ha Well what can you do practice makes perfect"

Hitoshi did not see this as a setback but a challenge to over come. Over the following week hitoshi improved his chakra control to be able to move the puppet enough to do simple combat procedures such as a swipe or bite attack or a combo with one of his mechanisms.

"For now this is the best I can do without halting my other train for now I think it's effective enough for today let's go raiga ha ha ha"

As Hitoshi worked on his puppet manipulation his Sensei who was watching from the side thought.
"Hitoshi are you so lonely you ended up talking to a puppet don't worry SENSEI IS HERE FOR YOU"

At that moment Hitoshi got a chill up his spine.
" Brr! What was that"
[Claim]
616 words towards 2 stats
616 words towards chakra strings
Item obtained puppet(raiga)
Spent 500 ryo

Last edited by Tempest on Wed May 08, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Learning the hard way(hitoshi byako) Empty Re: Learning the hard way(hitoshi byako)

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:20 pm
https://wordcounter.net/

This could very well be your best friend for this site right here. Great tool.

Please provide links for what you are claiming here and in future threads. And please place a link to your stats page in your signature.

Once you’ve added the links and figured out how much words you have and where you want them to go, edit it in here and bump and someone will take another look. Thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum