Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Time To Go (IO) Empty Time To Go (IO)

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 pm
The Ashen haired man strode into the office, finding the two people he had expected to be there awaiting him. The day of the summit had arrived and all three had decided to wait till the morning off to begin the journey since the kage could teleport them not far from the location of the summit. They should be able to make it in only an hour or two of running from the teleportation point. As he moved toward the two individuals in the office he would speak, curiously to one of them. “Did you ever discover who allowed that mission to end up in the hands of such an inexperienced team? I haven’t had time to.. Discuss things with Miyamoto for obviously reasons.” He would say with a quick wave of his wrapped arm. The wrappings wouldn’t stop any of the arms abilities from functioning. Or anyone with certain dojutsu from seeing it was a metallic arm. However with the internal chakra signature within some would still be fooled by the simple wrap. Whether or not the man answered or not he would move to stand next to both occupants. “I’ll be taking us to the borders of the Land of Earth and Iron, I can’t teleport us any closer, yet.” He’s say with a small smirk before reaching a hand out to touch the shoulder of both shinobi and teleporting them away in a brilliant flash of light. 

[Exiting once Kenshin and Kotetsu Post]
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Time To Go (IO) Empty Re: Time To Go (IO)

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:55 pm
He had been called to the Hogokage’s office to take part in a special assignment. It was relatively early in the day, so he had not started anything in his routine yet. The instructions included to be ready for a long journey, so he had prepared accordingly. All of his gear had been cleaned and repaired and properly stored in his weapon pouches. The only thing that was different was that instead of reaching for the small black cube that sat on his bedside table, he touched a larger cube of gunmetal grey in colour. It flowed up his hand and across his body just as his manipulated fabric did. It was in all aspects essentially the same thing, just a slight change to the base material being used. His desired design for the day was a pair of blue robed pants with silver trim, as well as a vest of small leaf-shaped scales, coloured blue with silver. The silver scales formed a studded design exactly. He wore his Snowflake pendant chain around his neck. To better protect it, the pendant was tucked under the vest for now.  He a blue jacket with silver trim over top of the scales, and his Hoshigakure hitai-ate would be hung around his neck, like a loose gorget. The living metal also formed black fitted gloves on his hands and black combat boots on his feet. Instead of his backpack, his normal equipment went into his weapon pouches and the pouches on his jacket. He packed rations and survival equipment that he had stored in his storage displacement, but he wasn’t expecting to need it because of having access to Arctis Tor. Finally ready to go, the Winter Knight of Hoshi made his way to the Hogokage’s offices.

He was the first one there. He didn’t have to wait long though. Two people arrived in short succession, Valen being the second. Kotetsu would nod to both as they arrived. Valen would move towards him and the other shinobi in the office, as he did, he posed a question. “Did you ever discover who allowed that mission to end up in the hands of such an inexperienced team? I haven’t had time to.. Discuss things with Miyamoto for obviously reasons.” He would say with a quick wave of his wrapped arm. It wasn’t a question that was directed at Kotetsu, so he didn’t bother answering. Valen had one last thing to say before putting a hand on his shoulder. “I’ll be taking us to the borders of the Land of Earth and Iron, I can’t teleport us any closer, yet.” Kotetsu nodded, and didn’t resist Valen’s attempt to bring him along.

[EXIT simultaneously to Valen and Kenshin]

WC: 446

((Will post claims if possible once all exits are completed))
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Time To Go (IO) Empty Re: Time To Go (IO)

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:22 am
The hooded form of Alpha strode through the twisting and turning halls of the Unseen University with a familiarity that few could hope to match. It had actually been only a few days since his last visit here, where he had been digging into that clusterfuck of a mission led by the ever useless Miyamoto Terumi. He still had yet to pinpoint just who had made the error, but he had narrows it down to five possible people, all of whom were simple paper pushers. He was tempted to simply kill them all and be done with it, but he knew that the newly instated Hogokage probably wouldn’t like such an act… so he would find out which of thm had made thee fatal error. But when he did… their screams would be heard for miles, or at least they would be if the village didn’t possess a sound-proof torture chamber.

He would enter the office without preamble, arriving only minutes before the scheduled time for him to arrive. He found Kotetsu waiting within, and thankfully the now grown up form of the child didn’t try to converse with him. the two only had to stand in silence for roughly a minute before Valen entered the office.

“Did you ever discover who allowed that mission to end up in the hands of such an inexperienced team? I haven’t had time to.. Discuss things with Miyamoto for obviously reasons.” he would ask without preamble, earning a small chuckle from the wearer of Alpha’s mask. The usually deep voice of the wearer would sound higher pitched than usual, although it still retained the same smooth quality as the original voice.

“Not yet, but I have narrowed it down to five suspects. Once we return it should only take me a day or so to find out who made the blunder. And once I do… I will ensure that they are sufficiently punished.” the wearer of the mask would say, not feeling the need to mention just who the suspects were or what he was going to do to them once he successfully figured out which one had made the error. None of that information was important to the tanned young man at this point.

“I’ll be taking us to the borders of the Land of Earth and Iron, I can’t teleport us any closer, yet.” he would then say with a small smirk fixed firmly upon his face. The man with the golden mask resisted the urge to groan, teleportation was still a method of travel that he was unused to. While Hikari’s teleportation hadn’t exactly been unpleasant it was still something that he hadn’t enjoyed, and he had yet to actually experience Valen’s first hand.

Kenshin would allow the newly named Hogokage to place his hand upon his shoulder, and the moment that he did, the three of them were swept away to lands unknown.

WC: 484

[Exit with Val and Kotetsu]

Not sure if I can claim stuff or not
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum